Log in

I forgot my password

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Facebo13
Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Twitte12
Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 16:16

With five years on the books and not seen since the five year anniversary, are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 22:16

Oh for Pete's sake heartlove, give it a rest. I know it's your fantasy that George isn't really married to Amal and that those aren't his children and that really he's only in love with you, but your constant wishing for his marriage to be over is just plain nasty.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 22:41

You're wrong Admin.

I believe George and Amal are married and those are their children. I hope George and Amal have a long and happy marriage. I'm 100% sure George Clooney and Amal Clooney are not getting a divorce. My question was are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives.


heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 23:01

Have you not seen the pic of him in the Sonning tearooms?

party animal - not!
Over the Clooney moon

Posts : 10772
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 23:44

There's no reason to suppose they're leading separate lives, when they're both currently in the UK.  Sometimes they're apart, most of the time they're together. When we know they're both in the same part of the country, why would anyone sane imagine that they're not together?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Donnamarie on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 00:02

Please give it up ladybug. We are all on to you. It’s a ridiculous question that you thought deserved a dedicated thread to have us all try to defend why they are NOT leading separate lives.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5600
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 00:39

Well, could it be I have not been seen them pictured together since they celebrated their five year anniversary. I've seen them more separate, than together. There are more news captions of them divorcing than happily married. There seem to be speculation George Clooney and Amal Clooney are in the same part of the country, however posted blog pictures of George Clooney (alone) may be recent or old.

I made the post to see what others may be thinking.






heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 00:42

Donnamarie wrote:Please give it up ladybug.  We are all on to you. It’s a ridiculous question that you thought deserved a dedicated thread to have us all try to defend why they are NOT leading separate lives.  

Interesting no one has defended George Clooney and Amal Clooney are NOT leading separate lives.

I'm not sure what you want me to give up.

In Love
Ladybug

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by party animal - not! on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 01:08

I think it's entirely possible that you could write a brilliant thesis about absolutely nothing..

party animal - not!
Over the Clooney moon

Posts : 10772
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 01:11

interesting...

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 10:41

This is a ridiculous question , gossip cop has already answered no to this lie and more. Why do you keep asking us here?

Gossip cop would know more than we would.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8485
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 12:07

Articles that say they are happy don't get as much attention as they are breaking up. People I'm afraid like those headlines they don't want them to be happy. As I have said before we rarely see them in the winter and this is even before they had the kids. They are in England together and have been since October. They live their lives a way from public scrutiny we see them when working or at a specific event. The most we will see them is in the summer in Italy. Or when they are out and about in New York.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8485
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 13:28

annemarie wrote:Articles that say they are happy don't get as much attention as they are breaking up. People I'm afraid like those headlines they don't want them to be happy. As I have said before we rarely see them in the winter and this is even before they had the kids. They are in England together and have been since October. They live their lives a way from public scrutiny we see them when working or at a specific event. The most we will see them is in the summer in Italy. Or when they are out and about in New York.

"They are in England together and have been since October."  Are you referring to George Clooney and Amal Clooney?  Wasn't Amal Clooney teaching in New York? Hasn't George Clooney filmed in Antarctica during this time?  

Why would the paper NOT want them happy?  Because of his long time bachelor status, wouldn't a George Clooney happy family with twins sell more papers?

Annmarie I'm just curious, for someone who does not know George and Amal how do you know for sure where they are and what they are doing?  For all any of us know, George Clooney and Amal Clooney could be living total separate lives

Just to be clear I ponder the question because, I have not seen one titled article that claims George Clooney and Amal Clooney are one big happy family.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 13:48

Ladybug, it was stated they have been there together in an article that was refuting the claim they are having problems.

You should know by now that these rags want to make money and people  like drama. There are also people out there who  don't like George and Amal and would love to see them break up. These people are sad and need to get a damn life.

During the anniversary people ran an article and a source said they are happier than ever.  Why do you need a million articles saying the same thing. 

Why are you interested as a fan I wish them well and don't listen to repeated lies told in different ways . Which is what happens with these stories. They live a quiet life in England and that does not include being seen they have two kids and a busy work life. I think that is why they chose to make England home because they can have more privacy.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8485
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by LizzyNY on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 14:46

Ladybug - You need to change your reading habits. If you insist on reading supermarket rags, don't expect us to keep fact checking them for you. Either read them and believe them or believe us and stop reading them. We've told you often enough they're not true, If you don't believe us, stop asking!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Certified genuine Clooney fan

Posts : 6524
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 14:59

annemarie wrote:

They live a quiet life in England and that does not include being seen they have two kids and a busy work life. I think that is why they chose to make England home because they can have more privacy.

Thanks for calling me Ladybug, I absolutely love that screen name.

Annemarie, I'm a truth seeker, that's why I continue to asked the questions.

Since you DON'T know George and Amal, HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE LIVING A QUIET LIFE IN ENGLAND?


Last edited by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 15:12; edited 1 time in total

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 15:07

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - You need to change your reading habits. If you insist on reading supermarket rags, don't expect us to keep fact checking them for you. Either read them and believe them or believe us and stop reading them. We've told you often enough they're not true, If you don't believe us, stop asking!

Lizzy, I see now I'm the only person who think they may be living separate lives.

Again, I'm glad you know I'm Ladybug.  I lost my password and was not able to get a new password under my Ladybug screen name. I found out recently it's still saved on my tablet, so you might see ladybug every now and then.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 15:30

Amal stated that is why they bought their home in England so they can have privacy without the paps. I believe they are living a quiet life away from the prying press. 

Ladybug , they have been together over  six years, they have obviously to me anyway worked out how to make their marriage and relationship work. Not being seen is not a reason to believe they aren't together. They have busy careers and two young children to take care of .  They have always worked and been apart at times but even George said they spend more time together than anyone knows.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8485
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 15:58

annemarie wrote:Amal stated that is why they bought their home in England so they can have privacy without the paps. I believe they are living a quiet life away from the prying press. 

Ladybug , they have been together over  six years, they have obviously to me anyway worked out how to make their marriage and relationship work. Not being seen is not a reason to believe they aren't together. They have busy careers and two young children to take care of .  They have always worked and been apart at times but even George said they spend more time together than anyone knows.

Let me see if I understand you correctly, you don't know George and Amal.  

And it's your opinion George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living a quiet life in the Sooning home.  And I don't believe that's true.

Your right it's been six years;  Five years plus years since they tied the knot.  I've been connected to George Clooney over 12 years.  I've grown in love to love him without measure.  As you know I'm not fond of Amal Clooney at all.  However, I hope George Clooney has what his heart desires, in the Bible it says delight in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart.  And I hope for Amal Clooney continued happiness.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:29

So there you have your answer, heartlove. Nobody except you thinks they're living separate lives and that's because it's so important for you to wish them to be separate.

How can anyone guess if they're together? This is where common sense kicks in, and that's something you don't seem to have. They're married, currently both working in the London area and therefore living together in their house. That's what married couples do, as common sense would tell you. You however, desperately need them to be separate, so you invent a ridiculous theory in which they're living apart because you haven't seen any photos of them together.

Posters on this forum have been very understanding of your infatuation with George Clooney over many years but as you can see from the above responses, we're all getting tired of dealing with your fantasies. You're welcome to wish the world to be however you want it, but stop expecting everyone else to believe your fantasy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:42

We all have be believe what we want to believe. To be honest, I'm surprised , given my opinions you have not banished me.

It's true I live with the understanding George Clooney carries me in his heart and I've been connected to George Clooney over 12 years.

I can only connect my life to what a know to be truth and what I understand to be truth.


Last edited by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:52; edited 1 time in total

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:47

Of course and I've said many times you can believe whatever you want. Where the problem lies is when you ask others to believe your fantasies too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:54

Admin wrote:Of course and I've said many times you can believe whatever you want.  Where the problem lies is when you ask others to believe your fantasies too.  

You're wrong Admin. I don't expect you or anyone believe in what I understand to be truth. It's truly beyond comprehension. If I was not living it, I probably would not believe it.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 19:58

Then stop asking us to believe they're living apart, have an agreement or are in a "marriage relationship" because you can't deal with the fact they're together and married.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 20:07

I have not asked anyone to believe they are not married.  You have to believe what you believe and I have to connect my life to what I understand to be truth regarding George Clooney and Amal Clooney.

The truth is I don't believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are getting a divorce and I believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living separate lives. That is not something I wish is happening, that's what I understand to be truth.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 20:29

heartlove wrote:I believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living separate lives.
I believe you believe that, but it's not based on any subjective reality other than your need for it to be so.

Every time you post questions such as this, or make claims such as they have an agreement (rather than just being married) or ring-fence their marital status by calling it a 'marriage relationship' rather than just marriage, or even do stupid things such as in the middle of a thread about George and Amal ask people if they're writing about George and Amal Clooney you're insisting that other posters visit your imaginary world. I'm telling you once again and for the final time to stop it.

In your imagination you're welcome to believe they're living apart, that they have some sort of agreement that technically negates their legal status of being married and whatever else floats your boat. Please understand that I'm asking you politely to keep these fantasies to yourself because the rest of us are finding it tiresome to explain reality to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 20:55

Admin wrote:
heartlove wrote:I believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living separate lives.
 I believe you believe that, but it's not based on any subjective reality other than your need for it to be so.  

Every time you post questions such as this, or make claims such as they have an agreement (rather than just being married) or ring-fence their marital status by calling it a 'marriage relationship' rather than just marriage, or even do stupid things such as in the middle of a thread about George and Amal ask people if they're writing about George and Amal Clooney you're insisting that other posters visit your imaginary world.  I'm telling you once again and for the final time to stop it.    

In your imagination you're welcome to believe they're living apart, that they have some sort of agreement that technically negates their legal status of being married and whatever else floats your boat.  Please understand that I'm asking you politely to keep these fantasies to yourself because the rest of us are finding it tiresome to explain reality to you.  

Again Admin.  I'm writing what I understand to be truth regarding George Clooney and Amal Clooney.  I can only live my life on what I know to be truth and what I understand to be truth regarding George Clooney and Amal Clooney.  Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to believe.  I have no problem with others who believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are living together in the Sooning home, their entitled to what they believe.  I'm not asking anyone to believe George Clooney and Amal Clooney are not living in the Sooning home, everyone has to live their life connected to what is true and what they understand to be truth.  

The good news is any person who does not want to view what I post has the ability to block me.  You have stopped my ability to post pictures here, if you want to block my post, I'm sure you have the administrative power to do that.  I'm not going to stop posting what I understand to be truth.

There is NOTHING more powerful than the truth.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 21:35

I haven't blocked anything on your account and as far as I know, it's not possible on this forum to prevent people posting pictures.

Everyone can believe what they want, but the truth is a factual thing and not a matter of opinion. You're welcome to believe what you want to believe but you can stop posting your fantasies on this forum. If you continue, I will close your account again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by heartlove on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 21:53

Admin wrote:I haven't blocked anything on your account and as far as I know, it's not possible on this forum to prevent people posting pictures.  

Everyone can believe what they want, but the truth is a factual thing and not a matter of opinion. You're welcome to believe what you want to believe but you can stop posting your fantasies on this forum.    If you continue, I will close your account again.  

The only place I can't post pictures is this forum.  I'm going to continue to post what I understand to be truth.   I can't do anything about your views of fantasy and/or your choice to block my account.

heartlove
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 209
Join date : 2019-11-23

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by LizzyNY on Wed 15 Jan 2020, 22:06

headbang Why is this starting to feel like a conversation with a drumpf supporter?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Certified genuine Clooney fan

Posts : 6524
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Admin on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 10:46

Exactly, Lizzy. "My opinion, even though it's not based on reality, is so important that I have the right to run roughshod over everyone else because this is all about me, me, me. I'm not even going to apologise for my poor behaviour that upsets everyone else because I and my opinions are just so much more important."

Sigh,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 832
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by party animal - not! on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 11:10

Yep.

And strangely exactly the opposite of the thoughtful behaviour of Our Hero............

party animal - not!
Over the Clooney moon

Posts : 10772
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Donnamarie on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 14:19

Hey guys ... we’re beating a dead horse. This should stop
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Posts : 5600
Join date : 2014-08-26
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives? Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Amal Clooney living separate lives?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum