George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out

2 posters

Go down

Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out Empty Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out

Post by Admin Sun 25 Aug 2019, 19:58

Have we read this before?  Sounds familiar somehow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=35]Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out[/size]

Olivia Singh

Aug. 7, 2019, 10:44 AM

[url=https://share.flipboard.com/bookmarklet/popout?v=2&title=Dakota Johnson used George Clooney%27s name to make reservations - insider&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insider.com%2Fdakota-johnson-used-george-clooney-name-dinner-reservations-fallon-video-2019-8&t=1566759339559&utm_campaign=tools&utm_medium=article-share&utm_source=www.insider.com][/url][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney%27s name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insider.com%2Fdakota-johnson-used-george-clooney-name-dinner-reservations-fallon-video-2019-8%3Futm_source%3Dtwitter%26utm_medium%3Dreferral%26utm_content%3Dtopbar%26utm_term%3Ddesktop%26referrer%3Dtwitter via @thisisinsider][/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dakota Johnson used a clever trick to get into restaurants. Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP and Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP

• Dakota Johnson appeared on NBC's "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Tuesday and said that she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager.
  • "I wanted to go to the good restaurants when I was in high school," the actress said.
  • Johnson said that her trick "works every time" and Clooney brought it up when she ran into him "a couple of years ago."
  • "We happened to be on the same plane and I was like, 'Hey, I'm Dakota' and he was like, 'Oh I've heard of you. I know what you do,'" she said.
  • The "Fifty Shades" star added: "He was like, 'You call and use my name. It's OK.'"

Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager, and he later found out.
"I wanted to go to the good restaurants when I was in high school," the actress said during an appearance on NBC's "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Tuesday.
Johnson went on to say that she used to get away with it "because nobody else is named George Clooney." 
"Also, it works every time, try it," she told the late-night host.
The "Peanut Butter Falcon" star added that when her teenage self would show up to the restaurants, she'd say, "He's going to join us later."
Johnson went on to say that she ran into Clooney "a couple of years ago.""We were traveling to the Toronto Film Festival and we happened to be on the same plane and I was like, 'Hey, I'm Dakota' and he was like, 'Oh I've heard of you. I know what you do.'"
She added: "He was like, 'You call and use my name. It's OK.'"
The "Fifty Shades" star didn't specify which year they crossed paths, but it was likely September 2015. At the time, Johnson was in attendance for her movie "Black Mass" and Clooney was promoting "Our Brand Is Crisis," which he produced.
Johnson said that she has continued using the "Catch-22" star's name since speaking to Clooney.
The 29-year-old actress previously opened up about her restaurant trick during a February 2015 meeting Cloone interview with The Telegraph, months before meeting him.
"I've never even met him," she said. "But he eats a lot of meals: George Clooney is the hungriest man in Hollywood."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out Empty Re: Dakota Johnson says she used George Clooney's name to make reservations when she was a teenager and he later found out

Post by LizzyNY Sun 25 Aug 2019, 21:15

This is one of those non-stories that's been sitting online for a while. I don't remember if anyone posted it here.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down