George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery

+4
ladybugcngc
annemarie
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
8 posters

Go down

George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery Empty George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Mar 2019, 22:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery Empty Re: George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Mar 2019, 22:51

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery Empty Re: George and Amal in Sweden tonight with Amnesty International and PostcodeLottery

Post by Donnamarie Wed 13 Mar 2019, 23:27

Wait. Isn’t the Postalcode Lottery Gala tomorrow in Edinburgh?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 00:07

Same organisation different country raising money for different charities where the lottery gives to some of the lottery winners while also giving to the chosen organisations...George was guest in Holland too a little while ago I think - it'll be on here somewhere... I think he said he likes the idea because it's a win/win system and wished it was in the States

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Mar 2019, 00:11

That's what I read Donnamarie, they will probably fly to edinburgh tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 00:38

With Sweden's Foreign Secretary and John Prendergast tonight

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 12:50

George speaking on stage last night

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Mar 2019, 12:58

Pan does this mean they don't have to be in Edinburgh?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:31

No, that's tonight, Annemarie.

Here they are last night with all the other charities that benefitted from the lottery. Their award was for the Clooney Foundation

Last edited by party animal - not! on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:33; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:32

I can't see Amal missing an Award ceremony.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:35

.............it's an opportunity to talk about all the good work that is being done isn't it? Not just for the red carpet froth..........

She's actually missed many when she was fighting legal battles in the places like the Maldives where her co-counsel was knifed in the head - and Egypt where she was trying to get journalist Mohammed Fahmy out of prison and back to Canada

Remember George talking to Stephen Colbert about it?

Last edited by party animal - not! on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:41; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:41

right  

I think it's great.  As her life moves on, she will have many things to keep her busy.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 14:13

You may not realise this, Ladybug, but this lady ran training courses for judges worldwide on how to interpret international law..........not sure you can put that in the category of 'keeping busy'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 14 Mar 2019, 14:18

What lady?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Mar 2019, 16:19

Ladybug Pan is talking about Amal. Amal is dedicated to her job and family. I think those things come before awards or galas in her life. Amal will I believe always be busy with her kids , husband family ,job and charities and everything else in her life.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 14 Mar 2019, 16:47

I'm sure "Amal" is
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 14 Mar 2019, 17:14

PAN thanks for the background on George’s involvement in this event. I had forgotten...

On to Edinburgh Very Happy
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 14 Mar 2019, 19:05

Thanks for all that information which I hope
will Shut Up all those Bizarre articles about
"The Clooney's are Splitting Up" etc etc.

It's obviously still "Bah Humbug !"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Mar 2019, 19:15

Mm, whenever I hear stuff like that I think of this

or this

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 15 Mar 2019, 21:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 16 Mar 2019, 03:29

Who's the other guy standing next to Amal?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 Mar 2019, 09:28

Gylene Salene is his name he interviewed them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2019, 20:05

Sorry it's not actually. That's the name of the journalist.
The guy's name is Rickard Sjoberg and here's what he said on his Instagram account

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 Mar 2019, 20:36

Sorry , thanks Pan. I don't know how twitter works.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Mar 2019, 21:52

No it's fine, Annemarie. You do so much anyway.I only realised when I read the comments....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 22 Mar 2019, 15:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 22 Mar 2019, 15:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 16:19

These are extremely nice pictures Benex.

Thanks
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Mar 2019, 17:12

Nu

The video is way better
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:30

Some more pix of George and Amal joking with Rickard Sjoborg, the tall journalist who interviewed George:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:32

He a tall drink of water.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 03:31

Thanks Carol. What a goofball!

Annemarie I assume you’re referring to George. And yes he is Yeah Right
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down