George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Happier Than Ever EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Happier Than Ever

+5
it's me
party animal - not!
carolhathaway
ladybugcngc
annemarie
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney Happier Than Ever Empty George Clooney Happier Than Ever

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Jan 2019, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney ‘Happier Than Ever’ With Amal & Their Kids Amid Split Rumors: He ‘Adores Being A Family Man’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shutterstock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• George Clooney’s life is much different now thanks to his marriage with Amal, but not for the reasons the split rumors are saying — HL has EXCLUSIVE details!

George Clooney’s rep already shut down the rumors that the Ocean’s Eleven actor was left behind on his England estate and “bombarding” wife Amal, 40, with texts to see their 1-year-old twins Ella and Alexander. “The story is made up,” the rep told HollywoodLife — but we now have even more details as to why the $520 million divorce narrative is fictional! “George is happier than he’s ever been,” an insider EXCLUSIVELY tells us, contrary to what sources told Radar Online on Jan. 23“He has the perfect family he never knew he wanted” — and no, they’re not hiding away on the Italian island of Sardinia!

George’s home life is going so good, our source is actually surprised George waited until the silver fox age of 57 to have kids. “When he talks about Amal and the kids, the way he lights up, it’s actually shocking that he avoided it for so long because he clearly adores being a family man,” our insider explains of George, who married Amal in Sept. 2014. And don’t take it as a bad sign that the Oscar-winner isn’t frequently photographed with his usual A-list crowd like before!
“He’s done a complete turnaround,” our source adds. “He used to have this raging social life and now he couldn’t care less, all he wants to do is spend his free time with his wife and kids and he’s actually quite thrilled by it all.” One way George embraces being a dad is by incorporating his acting chops into playtime — recall that this is the voice of Mr. Fox!
“Apparently his favorite thing these days is story time with the twins,” our source continues. “They’re at the age where they’re really understanding language so it’s a lot of fun for George, he does different voices and the whole bit.” And we know that seeing the twins with George delights Amal! She called it the “greatest joy” of her life during her touching tribute to her husband before he picked up the Lifetime Achievement Award at the American Film Institute in June 2018.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Happier Than Ever Empty Re: George Clooney Happier Than Ever

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 25 Jan 2019, 14:18

I'm so happy for "George"  Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 25 Jan 2019, 15:25

ladybugcngc wrote:I'm so happy for "George"  Very Happy

Ladybug,

I've read several comments of you with George's or Amal's name written in quotation marks. What does it mean? In German, it's a sign for not believing, being sarcastic (if not used to mark a quote which can't be the meaning when you just write names like above).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 25 Jan 2019, 15:29

Good question, Carol. That's how it's usually interpreted......see a lot of it in trash magazines

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Jan 2019, 15:52

George's priorities have changed his family comes first as it should.

I for one would love to see George telling little one's a bedtime story.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 25 Jan 2019, 15:55

carolhathaway wrote:

Ladybug,

I've read several comments of you with George's or Amal's name written in quotation marks. What does it mean? In German, it's a sign for not believing, being sarcastic (if not used to mark a quote which can't be the meaning when you just write names like above).
It means I'm sure there's a George happy some where.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 25 Jan 2019, 15:59

An happy George somewhere?

Surely
The Little prince
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Jan 2019, 16:46

I'm sure George Clooney is happy where ever he is as long as he has his wife and kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 25 Jan 2019, 16:49

I have to agree as long as "he" has "his" wife and kids he will be happy.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 25 Jan 2019, 16:52

party animal - not! wrote:Good question, Carol. That's how it's usually interpreted......see a lot of it in trash magazines
I believe George's Rep:

[size=18]Gossip Cop[/size] reached out to George’s rep, who tells us on the record it’s “complete nonsense.”
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 25 Jan 2019, 21:41

ladybugcngc wrote:
carolhathaway wrote:

Ladybug,

It means I'm sure there's a George happy some where.
Okay,

no answer...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 26 Jan 2019, 00:16

Shocked
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Jan 2019, 10:56

You just don’t know....and if he/they are not happy... What then, what then would you all want or expect them to do... stay playing happy families for the sake of the paps and the fans.... or organise, put the kids first and create an atmosphere of love and support married or not .....

Happiness and joy only comes when leadings an authentic life.... the best you can be (mother father husband child whatever) only comes when when you treat yourself with the same respect you give to others....respect and expectations, respect others and expect JOY...

I simply ask the question???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Jan 2019, 13:17

I think they are happy and will stay together and live their lives as they are. With all the annoyances and nonsense that comes from the paps.

If they aren't happy they will go their separate ways, I don't think either George or Amal would stay and be miserable especially with the children.

What we know is what George and Amal have said about being happy together and I believe them.

They both waited a long time for the right person and  when the time was right for both of them they met.

What is meant to be will be what's not won't last.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 27 Jan 2019, 15:14

Annemarie,

I think that is a very healthy way to look at George Clooney and Amal Clooney's relationship.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 29 Jan 2019, 19:48

" George Clooney’s rep already shut down the rumors that the Ocean’s Eleven actor was left behind on his England estate and “bombarding” wife Amal, 40, with texts to see their 1-year-old twins Ella and Alexander. “The story is made up,” the rep told HollywoodLife — but we now have even more details as to why the $520 million divorce narrative is fictional! “George is happier than he’s ever been,” an insider EXCLUSIVELY tells us, contrary to what sources told Radar Online on Jan. 23“He has the perfect family he never knew he wanted” — and no, they’re not hiding away on the Italian island of Sardinia!

George’s home life is going so good, our source is actually surprised George waited until the silver fox age of 57 to have kids. “When he talks about Amal and the kids, the way he lights up, it’s actually shocking that he avoided it for so long because he clearly adores being a family man,” our insider explains of George, who married Amal in Sept. 2014. And don’t take it as a bad sign that the Oscar-winner isn’t frequently photographed with his usual A-list crowd like before!
“He’s done a complete turnaround,” our source adds. “He used to have this raging social life and now he couldn’t care less, all he wants to do is spend his free time with his wife and kids and he’s actually quite thrilled by it all.” One way George embraces being a dad is by incorporating his acting chops into playtime — recall that this is the voice of Mr. Fox!
“Apparently his favorite thing these days is story time with the twins,” our source continues. “They’re at the age where they’re really understanding language so it’s a lot of fun for George, he does different voices and the whole bit.” And we know that seeing the twins with George delights Amal! She called it the “greatest joy” of her life during her touching tribute to her husband before he picked up the Lifetime Achievement Award at the American Film Institute in June 2018."

Sorry to reprint the  above article but I find it
both Interesting and Comforting to know that
Our Man is Happy in His Family Life.

He so deserves that IMO.

Love3

Last edited by Joanna on Tue 29 Jan 2019, 19:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nothing important really. LOL)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Fri 01 Feb 2019, 00:22

Watch out this year for his TV mini-series Catch-22 in which he not only stars and directs two episodes but is also executive producer.
All that and he is also a devoted husband, father of twins and tireless charity worker – oh yes, he goes to Royal Weddings too.
“I’m not happy unless I have a lot going on,” said George.
“Yes, I like my relaxation time which is really about spending time with my family but being busy is what I do best and I have really enjoyed making Catch-22, which is based on the classic novel by Joseph Heller and set during World War Two.
“By having a major role, directing and producing it has been a challenge, but that’s what I like.
“The next challenge is to find out if the viewers like it as much as we did in making it. I think it is pretty impressive but then I would, wouldn’t I – we shall see.”
Work continues to queue up for George’s attention, but he is nothing if not relaxed about life.
“I learned a long time ago to not allow work to be the boss and also to not panic about taking everything before you become yesterday’s news,” he said.
“I also learned not to believe your own publicity or take too much notice of what the newspapers say about you – unless it is something good, in which it is OK to read it several times over.”
George Clooney’s sense of humour is never very far away.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Amal Clooney and George Clooney attend the wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle. (Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images)
“I guess I had best take on a big blockbuster movie next because sometimes people think that TV actors are not really actors at all,” he said.
“That’s not true of course but perhaps I should take on a big movie just to prove myself – again.
“I have seen my name linked with the vacancy for James Bond whenever that comes round but I’m not sure.
“After all, who would want to be paid quite a few dollars to appear in a guaranteed successful movie with beautiful girls, fast cars and a lot of fun? I would have to really think about that.
“I am probably not in the frame at all but a guy can dream. Would I do it, if asked? I don’t really know but it might be fun, something different. I’ll let you know if I get a call.”
Of course, George rose to fame and international popularity when he appeared in ER, which pulled in huge viewing figures all over the world.
“It is definitely fair to say that ER was my big break and if it was not for being in ER I probably would not have had the success I have enjoyed since.

“Anyone in this crazy industry will tell you that you need breaks and when ER came along I certainly got one.
“I am still amazed at the response – the letters, cards and even some proposals. Mind you, a lot of that mail was addressed to my character, Doug Ross, so I’m not sure if it was really me they liked.
”Whatever, playing a doctor was good for my health so maybe I will have to do that again some time. I still get fan mail meant for my character so a lot of people still see me as Doug Ross the doctor.
“Ladies feel safe with a doctor so I don’t have a problem with that.”
George is, of course, happily married to Amal and the father of twins Alexander and Ella and believes being a husband and dad is the best role he has ever had.
“I don’t think you ever realise how great it is to have a beautiful wife and great kids until it really happens to you,” he said.
“I have been on a different plane of happiness ever since. Having a family to go home to is just great – a complete change from work and it actually helps you work better because you feel more responsible.”
That said, George still likes to get on a motorbike now and then and put the accelerator pedal down on one of his cars when it is safe to do so, mostly. He did scare a few people last year when he had a 60mph spill while riding a scooter.
“It was one of those things, could have happened to anyone – well anyone who was riding a scooter on that road at that time. I was a bit sore and limping for a few days but life went on and filming continued. It taught me to be a little more careful in the future and I have been – mostly.”
Away from the red carpets, film sets and awards, George Clooney is probably one of the most down-to-earth international stars of all time.
“I have always tried to keep on being just myself and if someone stops for an autograph or a photo I try to oblige. I see it as a compliment that they want to have their picture taken with me, so there is always time for a compliment – unless I am really late and then I have to be very quick or apologise that I just can’t.
“Without people taking an interest in you, as far as this business is concerned you are nothing. It is a shame really that fame comes before talent but that is the main thing that keeps people coming to cinemas and watching TV.”
George has not mentioned his dogs but they are never far away.
“They are all fine,” he said. “They are part of the family of course and when I come home to such a greeting it is just fantastic. We support a lot of animal charities too and I hope the day will come when animals get a better deal around the world. They are the innocents and deserve better.”
Last year’s really big event was the wedding of Harry and Meghan and George and Amal were high on the guest list.
“What a great day that was and what a privilege to be invited. We are friends and it was great to be there to see friends start a new life of happiness together,” said George.
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 01 Feb 2019, 00:37

Thank you hairyhound .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 01 Feb 2019, 00:49

George Clooney happier than ever!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Feb 2019, 04:50

So his rep says!

I'm sure the haters are devastated that George hasn't got divorced yet (despite predicting it 'definitely' at least once a month since he got married).

Having said that, of course we'll never know the reality of their relationship because they keep that information to themselves.  In public, it's always going to be a game of happy families.  I think it's safe to assume that like all relationships, some days are better than others.  That's normal.

I also think it's safe to assume that unless George really didn't know how pregnancy happens, that the children were very much wanted and that he's happy being a dad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down