George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'

5 posters

Go down

Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  Empty Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 Nov 2018, 22:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  Empty Re: Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'

Post by it's me Wed 14 Nov 2018, 23:23

Funny Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'  Empty Re: Film at BFI festival 'For the Love of George'

Post by LizzyNY Thu 15 Nov 2018, 00:49

scratch Didn't this show up here quite a while ago when she had just written/was just writing the story? I seem to remember it from a while back. I think George was with either Elisabetta or Stacy at the time.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:37

Yes that's true Lizzy.   Thumbs up!

I hope her film is a success for her.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:43

I've just downloaded it on Amazon Prime so can
watch it soon !

I read her book and posted about it on here.....

SOMEWHERE ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 18 Nov 2018, 19:27

I haven't watched it yet, but I do remember reading either the whole book or excerpts from it quite a while ago. I know there's something about it here on COH, but where and what escapes my feeble memory.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:08

Joanna wrote:I've just downloaded it on Amazon Prime so can
watch it soon !

I read her book and posted about it on here.....
Prime??

Here TOO ?!?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 18 Nov 2018, 20:35

PAN - Just skimmed the "All the Rest!" thread, figuring that's where it would probably be, but couldn't find it. Might have missed it since there are 24 pages of posts going back to 2010! Some I remember and some just sound hilarious. I'll have to go back and check them out one of these days. (Saw a lot of posters' names we don't see any more Sad )

Just a thought, but it never dawned on me that Amazon's content was different i different countries. Duh! Embarassed facepalm
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Nov 2018, 00:07

Found that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 19 Nov 2018, 00:53

Very Happy Great find, It's Me! It's really interesting to hear the process that went into making the film. I hope it's good.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 19 Nov 2018, 03:33

In a lot of ways it is Art imitating real life.  You have to think there are women who go through steps similar to this story, to attempt to get a celebrity.  I think George Clooney has ALWAYS been upfront and honest about his intentions with the women in his life.  I'm sure his relationship with Amal has been life changing.  With Amal giving birth to twins, I look forward seeing her relationship with George Clooney continue to unfold.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down