George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana

+3
it's me
ladybugcngc
party animal - not!
7 posters

Go down

Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  Empty Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana

Post by party animal - not! Sun 23 Sep 2018, 17:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Had no idea he speaks some Farsi and Arabic

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  Empty Re: Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Sep 2018, 18:22

Be still my heart.       bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana  Empty Re: Very classy and charming George on chatshow post-Syriana

Post by it's me Sun 23 Sep 2018, 19:17

Looooove the day at lame Como !!!!!

Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Sep 2018, 20:23

It's me, are those happy tears?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 23 Sep 2018, 21:07

Kelly is so quick-witted. I've always thought that she's smarter than what she wants us to think.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Sep 2018, 21:33

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Had no idea he speaks some Farsi and Arabic
He might even speak more now. Didn't Amal give him cufflinks with his name in Arabic? She and her family probably speak it, so it wouldn't surprise me if he picked it up. Also, it might be useful in his dealings in Sudan.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Sep 2018, 22:21

ladybugcngc wrote:It's me, are those happy tears?

No happy

Envy !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Sep 2018, 22:22

it's me wrote:Looooove the day at lame Como !!!!!

Ops

Lake Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 23 Sep 2018, 22:39

Lizzy, I think it's on his wedding ring and he calls her by the name her parents use.

I just don't think I appreciated that he learned it for Syriana, or that a lot of it was filmed in Dubai

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 23 Sep 2018, 22:49

party animal - not! wrote:Lizzy, I think it's on his wedding ring and he calls her by the name her parents use.

I just don't think I appreciated that he learned it for Syriana, or that a lot of it was filmed in Dubai

George Clooney's wedding ring?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Sep 2018, 02:41

I haven’t seen that movie...but why Farsi? Is it set in Iran?

Wasn’t he the sweetest thing....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 24 Sep 2018, 02:45

it's me wrote:Looooove the day at lame Como !!!!!

Sad

Not really.....no prosecco Sad.... you have to have bubbles to get the ball rolling.... And before you all jump on me that in no way reflects on the ball and chain, Amal....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 24 Sep 2018, 04:59

Fun interview.  Kelly was beside herself ... serious hots   for our guy!

I wonder if George was still experiencing pain from his spinal injury/surgery - post Syriana.  Though he was his usual charming and funny self he did seem a bit subdued IMO
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Sep 2018, 05:49

He sounded perfect as ever
He won't us let know
Anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down