George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina

4 posters

Go down

Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina Empty Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina

Post by cindigirl Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 01 Jul 2011, 18:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina Empty Re: Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina

Post by cindigirl Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:41

Don't know if anyone has seen this before but it shows George and his most charming side.

Katie, if I'm on the wrong thread "Party In The Kitchen" I apologize and when you have time please remove to correct one.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 01 Jul 2011, 17:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina Empty Re: Video clooney and Zellweger in South Carolina

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 20:27

@cindigirl Thank you for the video. He is charming in it! Cute, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 02:19

Thank you, cindigirl. It's an awesome video! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Jul 2011, 04:09

Alright, I haven't had a chance to watch this, but seeing as Party in the Kitchen is a section that's specifically for everything that's NOT related to George, and this is a video with George in it, I've moved it to the category that's for videos and interviews with George.

I really didn't think the categories were that diffcult to figure out!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 02 Jul 2011, 04:10

Thank you cindigirl, never saw this one. This is around the time I began stalking George, watching this video reminded me why he caught my attention. I miss him like this wish he would do interviews, etc. with as much joy again.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:12

He should have let Renee just stay at the hotel. She didn't add to the interview, the outdoors thing, or the movie for that fact. Oh dear, I'm dissing on Renee. But, George was outfreakingstanding!!! I really hope that he promotes Ides and Descendants - we want the old George back!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:12

Thanks cindi for that video....hadn't seen it before and loved it !
I also loved LH and am a fan of Renee !!!!
Not many around here....Don't Care...LOL
I thought she & George really bounced off each other in the film
and that she looked great in the 20's style.
I think she's shy at talking at public occasions like that and I also thought he was aware of that and didn't push her too much...he knows her well of course....a considerate chap our George.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:21

"I really didn't think the categories were that diffcult to figure out!."

@katiedot, OK I get it. I realized it was in the wrong category and tried to change it, but wasn't able to. Again, I apologize for your inconvenience!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down