George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives

+4
party animal - not!
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Admin
8 posters

Go down

The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives Empty The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives

Post by Admin Mon 26 Mar 2018, 05:22

Did this happen before or after the march, anyone know? The picture site merely says: "George Clooney and wife Amal Clooney hold hands as they take a stroll in Washington, DC" which seems to be completely missing the point of being part of one of the biggest demonstrations held! Anyway, it's George, Amal, Richard Kind and a few other friends in Washington:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Image caption by Katiedot: "My father and I were arrested just over there a few years ago"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives Empty Re: The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 26 Mar 2018, 05:42

Admin, the pictures just get better and better and better!!!   I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives Empty Re: The Clooneys walking in Washington before/after the March for our Lives

Post by annemarie Mon 26 Mar 2018, 15:30

Lol Katie .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 26 Mar 2018, 15:50

I think this is outside the Newseum - which looks pretty amazing!

I believe that's where all the Parkland participants had a sort of HQ....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 26 Mar 2018, 16:57

"George Clooney and wife Amal Clooney" Smile , maybe this is the walk George Clooney mentioned in the video.

hairyhound wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (you have to scroll the page for a little bit to find it)
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2018, 12:46

Btw
In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clip

Poor Richard! Rolling Eyes

George
A bit bossy
Don't you ? Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 27 Mar 2018, 13:38

I don't think George was bossy he simply said let's go. They are friends and know each other well so no  problem I'm sure.
I think George may be one of those people who likes to be on time when he has to be somewhere, I don't see him keeping people waiting.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2018, 17:24

Really?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 27 Mar 2018, 21:36

When I think of George and  Richard I always think of the Christmas tree story and of course the litter box story .  I can just see George stamping his feet  wanting his tree .       Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 27 Mar 2018, 22:02

I love that sorry, he's such a child.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2018, 23:08

amaretti wrote:When I think of George and  Richard I always think of the Christmas tree story and of course the litter box story .  I can just see George stamping his feet  wanting his tree .       Very Happy

Me too !! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 27 Mar 2018, 23:44

Wasn’t it Richard who was gifted a cheesy painting from George years ago in which he claimed to Richard that he painted it?  He faked him out for years on that one.  Love the Christmas tree story.  I remember he practically had a tantrum and threw an apple pie when Richard absolutely refused to let George have a tree in the apt. Those two go back so many years.  It’s great that they are still buddies!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 Mar 2018, 00:14

Mm, he's one of the good guys gang isn't he?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Mar 2018, 00:17

I think when Richard's dad died George got the boys together and flew out to the funeral and Richard was
surprised to see them all there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 28 Mar 2018, 00:37

gang?  Shocked   funeral?  affraid    add a trench coat, hat, and black sedan we have the mafia.   Run for the hills
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Mar 2018, 00:57

Ladybug I said the boys no gang was mentioned. The boys is the nickname for George's group of close friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 28 Mar 2018, 01:17

annemarie wrote:Ladybug I said the boys no gang was mentioned. The boys is the nickname for George's group of close friends.
PAN did
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 28 Mar 2018, 01:20

annemarie wrote:I think when Richard's dad died George got the boys together and flew out to the funeral and Richard was
surprised to see them all there.

Yes, I remember this story. He sent a message to George to tell him about his father and George "picked up" all the boys (they were in different places) and they went to the funeral. 
Richard said that he was very moved by that. It just shows what a great group of friends they all are. 

Also, Richard did an interview years ago where he was asked to choose between the boys and Sinatra gang, and his answer was: "I am who I am, Happy in life because of the boys, so I choose them".

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 28 Mar 2018, 01:49

Sorry, I read "good" gang and funeral in sequence, my mind went to another place.  

Very thoughtful and I'm sure Richard appreciated the kindness of George Clooney and others.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 Mar 2018, 02:14

Ladybug, the phrase 'gang' was mine. Calling a group of friends a gang does not imply Mafia.........not in my life or neck of the woods here in Britain

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 28 Mar 2018, 02:56

party animal - not! wrote:Ladybug, the phrase 'gang' was mine. Calling a group of friends a gang does not imply Mafia.........not in my life or neck of the woods here in Britain
Is your neck of the woods, the hood?  I know, I crack myself up  Razz .
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Mar 2018, 06:34

threw an apple pie ?

Really?
I didn't remember that Shocked

Crazy George...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down