George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher

5 posters

Go down

Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher Empty Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 02 Feb 2018, 19:27

Amal's life in Hollywood! Mrs Clooney enjoys a hike with actress pal Isla Fisher as the two catch up in LA

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 14:09 EST, 2 February 2018 | Updated: 14:11 EST, 2 February 2018

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

View c

As a high-flying human rights lawyer, Amal's life was already exceptional when she met her future husband.
Now, as the wife of Mrs George Clooney, the 39-year-old has been welcomed into the inner world of the Hollywood elite.
On Friday, Amal was busy spending time with one of the new friends she has made since marrying her actor husband - Isla Fisher.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+7

Amal's life in Hollywood! Mrs Clooney enjoys a hike with actress pal Isla Fisher as the two catch up in LA on Friday

+7

Plenty to talk about: The two are perhaps natural friends, with both mothers of small children
The Oxford graduate and her Australian actress pal took a hike together at Los Angeles' popular hiking trail Runyon Canyon.

It was clear the two were close, with Isla laughing as Amal chatted.
The two are perhaps natural friends, with both mothers of small children.

+7

Checking in: The Oxford graduate and her Australian actress pal took a hike together at Los Angeles' popular hiking trail Runyon Canyon
Isla, 41, has two daughters - ten-year-old Olive, and six-year-old Elula - and a son, two-year-old Montgomery.
Meanwhile Amal and her husband have twins Ella and Alexander, who will turn one in June.
The friends were also both adults when they moved to America.

+7

Part of the elite: 39-year-old Amal has been welcomed into the inner world of Hollywood 

+7

Well traveled: Amal and her young family currently split their time between properties in England, Los Angeles, Lake Como, Italy, and Los Cabos, Mexico
Isla, who is married to British actor Sacha Baron Cohen, was born in Oman to Scottish parents, but moved to Australia at the age of six. Amal was born in Lebanon, but raised in England from the age of two.
Amal and her young family currently split their time between properties in England, Los Angeles, Lake Como, Italy, and Los Cabos, Mexico.
This week actor George opened up about his first meeting with Amal - saying they felt an instant attraction. 

+7

Oh he didn't! This week actor George opened up about his first meeting with Amal - saying they felt an instant attraction
Explaining how they first met, George told David Letterman on his My Next Guest Needs No Introduction Netflix show: 'A mutual friend of ours said, "I’m stopping by and can I bring my friend?" And I was like, "Of course."
'And the funniest thing was my mom and dad were visiting, so my parents were there, and we just talked and we stayed up all night talking and then, you know, I got her email address ‘cause she was going to send me some pictures of my parents and then, we started writing and I didn’t really, I didn’t know if she wanted to go out with me. I just thought, you know, we were buddies.'

+7

Keeping fit together: The two have plenty in common

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher Empty Re: Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher

Post by Donnamarie Fri 02 Feb 2018, 19:57

Nice find ladybug Very Happy

Can imagine lots of mommy talk going on there
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher Empty Re: Dailymail Amal-Clooney-enjoys a hike-actress-pal-Isla-Fisher

Post by annemarie Fri 02 Feb 2018, 20:16

So Amal will celebrate her birthday tomorrow in Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 02 Feb 2018, 20:21

Donnamarie wrote:Nice find ladybug Very Happy

Can imagine lots of mommy talk going on there
I'm sure the mommy talk brings lots of joy.

Just think, I thought the George Clooney's baby announcement was about another Amal in his circle of friends.  Amal's baby bump looked so fake at the Cesar Award I thought she showed up with an unexpected fake baby bump to pull a prank on George.

It wasn't until Amal appeared pregnant at the United Nations that I new her pregnancy was real.  When the announcement was made,  Amal gave birth to twins, Ella and Alex, I had to except the truthI was so happy for her.   I'm sure George is an amazing parent and Amal an amazing mother.  

I'm sure there's something special for her birthday weekend.  Looking forward to seeing them out and about.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 03 Feb 2018, 09:55

Just a short note: It's Isla Fisher's birthday today as well, she'll turn 42.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 Feb 2018, 15:09

Ah, then they might be at the Sunset Tower Hotel with them tonight - as they've done before..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down