George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party!

+3
Way2Old4Dis
Katiedot
Sevens
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! Empty George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party!

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 00:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! Empty Re: George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party!

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 00:30

George with Nichole

Daily Mail:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party! Empty Re: George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, & More Mingle at Star-Studded TIFF Party!

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 00:58

This is the after-party the night before:
George poses with Moore.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 02:31

Sevens wrote:George with Nichole

Daily Mail:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 02:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Sep 2017, 03:48

Wow. What has Nicole Kidman done to her face??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 11 Sep 2017, 05:08

She has looked like a shellacked porcelain doll for some time now. Now it looks like eye work and fillers/small implants. She used to be attractive. I hate the idea that women think they have to do this to themselves.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Sep 2017, 06:50

What heels too !?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:52

I'd really like to see Nicole Kidman without any makeup, not sure I'd recognize her...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:50

A lot of women would look better if they aged naturally. The crap they do to themselves makes them look worse.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Sep 2017, 14:01

I hardly recognise her WITH makeup, Carolhathaway! I can see why she's done this because she does look younger than 50 although someone needs to tell her that her hair looks every day of 50 for some reason. But still, it's not her. She almost looks like Renee Zellwegger did a few years ago.

Sorry to take us off topic. Yes, it's great to see George - and without any plastic surgery!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 11 Sep 2017, 14:44

To go offtopic again:
Katie, if you just compare her face with her hand on the pic with George, it speaks volume IMO...

But I'm glad George doesn't do any plastic surgery and doesn't listen to those saying "He looks so old". But of course it's much easier for men than for women. Men with grey hair and wrinkles look interesting, women look old.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Sep 2017, 15:01

........and of course do not get that thing called the menopause........ (Well, not in the same way)...

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down