George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood

4 posters

Go down

The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood Empty The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Jun 2011, 17:51

Can't believe I'm actually posting this but I'm bored with the break up stuff now. How's this for a giggle at some desparate 'journalism' (unless of course eyebrows really can age like wine, in which case I take it back):

From celebuzz

Is it just us or are there quite a number of hunky stars with big, beautiful, bushy eyebrows?

From Robert Pattinson to George Clooney, men with large and in charge eyebrows have been making women swoon for decades. What is it about a little extra hair above the eye-line that makes men so darn hunky?

Do you like a man with big, strong eyebrows? Check out our gallery of men with beautiful eyebrows

Male Celebs with Big Eyebrows: George Clooney:
George Clooney's thick eyebrows have aged well over time – like a fine bottle of wine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood Empty Re: The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:00

Well, if John Kerry wasn't in that pic, that'd be my new avatar!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood Empty Re: The most magnificent man brows in Hollywood

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:00

Yeah, but can he do this ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:02

hahahaha Atalante!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 26 Jun 2011, 19:01

That's a disturbing vid. LOL.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Jun 2011, 19:46

George might become Walter when he would get married: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down