George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time

+7
theminis
Joanna
Katiedot
lucy
it's me
Merlin
watching
11 posters

Go down

Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time Empty Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:07

The 25 All-TIME Best Animated Films

They've enthralled or terrified generations of kids, and now they're giant worldwide blockbusters. So what are the best animated features of all time? Using an obscure system of weights and measures, TIME movie critic Richard Corliss has compiled and annotated the countdown, from No. 25 (Lady and the Tramp) to No. 1 (see for yourself). Are your favorites on the list? Let the great debate commence; we know it'll be animated.

24. Fantastic Mr. Fox, 2009
By Richard Corliss Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stop-motion animation is exacting, exhausting work: building puppets, placing them on a miniature stage and moving them one frame at a time — tens of thousands of times. Harder still is bringing insouciant life to this arduous process. That's what director Wes Anderson and animation director Mark Gustafson managed in this delightful version of the Roald Dahl children's classic about a dapper, larcenous fox (voiced by George Clooney) who aims to pull off one last, impossible heist. The vibe of Fox and his wife (Meryl Streep) and rebellious son (Jason Schwartzman) is as comically tense as it is in families from earlier films by Anderson (The Royal Tenenbaums) and co-writer Noah Baumbach (The Squid and the Whale). But the brood soon bonds, revealing its humor and humanity, its intrinsic and intoxicating foxiness.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time Empty Re: Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time

Post by Merlin Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:52

Smile It was brill...should be in the top 10....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time Empty Re: Time names Fantastic Mr Fox in best 25 animated films of all time

Post by it's me Fri 24 Jun 2011, 18:09

WOW! GREAT NEWS!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 21:03

I haven't seen this yet. May have to order it today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 22:21

I saw this week and I really liked it!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 24 Jun 2011, 22:29

If you haven't seen it do, it's a fun film for all, when I saw it the youngest in the room was 21!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:22

I don't recall seeing this before: raz movies

Cast and crew talk about George Clooney as the perfect choice to supply the voice for the film’s wily title character and hero in FANTASTIC MR. FOX, directed by Wes Anderson. Also featuring the voices of Meryl Streep

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 31 Jul 2011, 12:41

soooooooo funny! LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 May 2012, 17:34

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 May 2012, 17:36

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 22:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Director: Wes Anderson
Stars: George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson

Fantastic Mr. Fox is super quirky, but, then again, it is a Wes Anderson movie. George Clooney stars as the eponymous Mr. Fox, and Meryl Streep plays his wife. The plot differs from that of Roald Dahl's children's book of the same name, which focuses on the eponymous Mr. Fox (voiced by George Clooney) stealing from farmers to feed his family.

Here, the story centers on Mr. Fox's need to be "a fox" and his desire to steal chickens because, well, that's just what he was born to do. Kids might not understand that aspect of the film, nor should they. Kids are kids. Let them watch Pixar now. They can discover Wes Anderson's eccentric charms later.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Feb 2013, 22:51

# 1 !!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Jul 2014, 15:01

dietro le quinte  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 06 Jul 2014, 15:40

Funny, some good pics in that link  Very Happy  I like behind the scene pictures
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Jul 2014, 15:57

yes, me too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Jul 2014, 19:08

btw
right now
on Italian tv

channel Rai 42

Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Nov 2014, 06:16

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Oct 2015, 15:41

on Rai Movie now

Ita speaking .... but funny anyway  Very Happy flower Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 18 Oct 2015, 18:57

Very cute picture .Love4

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 Oct 2020, 13:53

Love the AFI's Twitter page on this and the location of the farm........

I got the impression from interviews later that they'd used Karen Duffy's farm for this...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 06 Oct 2020, 16:21

I bet the kids love hearing daddy's voice as the fox.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down