George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to receive Cesar award this year?

+15
benex
annemarie
Katiedot
Donnamarie
it's me
carolhathaway
ladybugcngc
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Sevens
Missa
Doug Ross
LizzyNY
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 Empty Re: George to receive Cesar award this year?

Post by benex Sat 25 Feb 2017, 14:52

just found this! they are out in the city like 2 loving birds
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George to receive Cesar award this year? - Page 4 Empty Re: George to receive Cesar award this year?

Post by benex Sat 25 Feb 2017, 14:56

and this shot is amazing
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 25 Feb 2017, 15:03

Benex, thanks.   Those are great shots.  Bellissimo!

BTW, if that first pic is from this morning (or early afternoon in Paris) then it doesn't seem possible that George will be in LA tonight.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 15:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 25 Feb 2017, 15:25

Yep, I assume Amal saying it's gonna be a romantic weekend for them pretty confirms that.
They're part of the committee not necessary to show up.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 25 Feb 2017, 15:34

Lovely shots. Thanks so much, Benex.

To be honest, Donnamarie, I didn't think  they would make that dash at all. George may be on the committee but that doesn't mean he has to go. It wasn't so long ago that he was there.

(I think it was Isabelle Huppert who asked when she collected her Cesar if they could please hurry up because she had a plane to catch!).

By the way I see that the Director of White Helmets who is up for an Oscar has been banned by Trump. Unbelievable.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 25 Feb 2017, 15:54

Pan, I can't find the story now but I saw this morning that the cinematographer of White Helmets was held back in Turkey where his visa was rejected by the U.S. Yes it is unbelievable. I hope someone says something about this at the Oscar ceremony tomorrow night.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 25 Feb 2017, 16:00

Well, if they can stop Mohammed Ali's son - who was born and raised here and is an American citizen, they can stop anyone. Hitler is alive and well and living in the White House. Mad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sat 25 Feb 2017, 16:27

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 25 Feb 2017, 16:53

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 25 Feb 2017, 17:08

In one of the previous photos he's being interviewed by RTL France. Could we get that video?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Feb 2017, 20:33

A BIG THANK TO ALL FOR THE FAB FOTOS  X X X

The double act on the stage was brilliant.

What a fantastic couple George and Amal made on the red carpet and in the theatre.

I'm SO HAPPY for George that he has found his true love
and soul mate at last. I LOVE Amal's total look too.

My husband keeps saying. " You've got the right one there George " LOL

I agree 100%.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 26 Feb 2017, 00:44

Amal looks to be amazing but George to me looks sick like to be green or grey in colour. Sad he spoil look!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 26 Feb 2017, 00:47

Today Amal look amazing again after heavy day! Babies very very small too sweet. Tiny Mum tiny babies.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 01:38

Here's Amal's stylist talking about dressing her differently due to pregnancy:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Feb 2017, 01:53

Alison, I think it's what's called an English winter look!

And Rod Ortega who is quoted in People is her hairdresser......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 09:14

Sevens wrote:another arrival video:
and the interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 26 Feb 2017, 11:19

guys I'm in love with this photo
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:06

Aaaw!!!
Love it as well, Benex!
There were some very cute pics on getty images (don't know if it's allowed to post the links since they sell the pics). They were on page 6 if you look for pics of George. In one, George is touching Amal's baby bump, in the other one Jean Dujardin seems to admire it when they greet each other on the red carpet.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:10

LOVE that photo! 3-hour ceremony does make a pregnant woman feel uncomfortable...George looks so handsome and calm!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:13

carolhathaway wrote:Aaaw!!!
Love it as well, Benex!
There were some very cute pics on getty images (don't know if it's allowed to post the links since they sell the pics). They were on page 6 if you look for pics of George. In one, George is touching Amal's baby bump, in the other one Jean Dujardin seems to admire it when they greet each other on the red carpet.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:27

First let me say I love the dress....a homage to Georges hair!!! A Triumph, it worked, bought everything together rather nicely.....It's all in the detail.....

Secondly I have to say I feel sorry for Amal....She thinks she married George Clooney....THE GEORGE CLOONEY......BUT NO!!!STOP NO!!!!.....

This imposter, this ever deflating shoddy defeated excuse for George is NOT George Clooney......Amal call the divorce police.  This is not George, you have been hoodwinked, catfished, deceived by an ever deflating guy, who for some reason can't even fill Georges shoes, he kinda of trips by, toe -y-ing along behind you.....hunching cowering in the manner of Uriah Heep....You deserve better, Amal......

Run.....and hope that the pasty mix came from the real guy.....

jmo,
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:37

Well, if that's Uriah Heep cowering, I'd love to get to know him better thanks.

Not sure Charles Dickens would recognise him though WWHS!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 Feb 2017, 13:55

@PAN

The imposter is shrinking....almost to oblivion.....I feel it won't be long before the real GEORGE CLOONEY returns.....

Possibly been to the Moon or Mars or Sudan who knows......The trick is a perfect landing.....The perfect come back is hard but do-able......As he said it really doesn't depend on the stars.......It ALL depends on the REAL GEORGE CLOONEY.....

That guy above is a very good actor.....give him that....he has a future.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 26 Feb 2017, 14:05

Sevens wrote:
carolhathaway wrote:Aaaw!!!
Love it as well, Benex!
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 26 Feb 2017, 14:10

Sevens,
I meant these pics:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 26 Feb 2017, 14:12

Sorry for the double post! But I also like the pic Sevens posted...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 16:37

Amal responds publicly: "Love u, George."
This is the first time I've ever seen her saying that.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Feb 2017, 17:07

Sevens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Amal responds publicly: "Love u, George."
This is the first time I've ever seen her saying that.

When I first watched George's speech I noticed that Amal mouthed those words. Very sweet.

All of the pics posted here have been wonderful to look at. COH has gone through a dry spell for a few months with few George sightings. This weekend has been a real treat.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 26 Feb 2017, 18:11

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Mon 27 Feb 2017, 02:28

george presenting amal to almodovar
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 27 Feb 2017, 12:10

George's official interview at backstage.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 27 Feb 2017, 12:12

Cute! George loves introducing Amal to anybody around.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:29

Thanks for posting the video, Sevens!
I watched the interview with Charlie Rose Tulips had just posted and thought: "I'd really love to watch an interview like that, you know, about one hour, talking about everything he wants to talk about."

Wouldn't that be great?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:56

Carol that would be fantastic.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Feb 2017, 14:02

I haven't had a chance to watch the interview that Tulips posted. I'm not sure I've seen it before so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I had the same thought carol. Last week I said here that I would love to have Charlie sit down with George to talk about everything. It would be fantastic. Maybe something like that will happen as a lead up to Suburbicon being released.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Feb 2017, 14:24

Sevens, thanks for the video. It was much more interesting than the usual post-award interview.

Carolhathaway - I don't think that interview will happen for a while. Charlie Rose just had heart surgery and isn't back to work yet and George is waiting for the twins to arrive. Donnamarie may be right. Maybe when "Suburbicon" comes out - if George is doing promotion for it and not staying home with the twins. His interviews with Charlie are always fun to watch.

(It just occurred to me - maybe they bought the NY apartment because they knew the twins were on the way. I'm thinking they'll be using NY as their US base so maybe Amal can take some kind of teaching position that would cut back on her travel time and allow her to spend more time with the kids. - Just a thought.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Feb 2017, 15:33

George did say that they will move according to their respective schedules. Once the twins start school
they will settle down.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Mon 27 Feb 2017, 23:44

some unseen photos
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 28 Feb 2017, 03:21

benex wrote:some unseen photos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 28 Feb 2017, 03:50

benex wrote:guys I'm in love with this photo
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 28 Feb 2017, 13:44

Aw jeez, I thought we escaped the head on the shoulder crap. And the gaze.  As for the 'We're in love" romantic walk- they're walking- nothing more nothing less.  Everyone who is physically able does it.  Come on people- not everything they do is adorable, lovey dovey or whatever label one choses to put on it.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2017, 14:02

PigPen wrote: Come on people- not everything they do is adorable, lovey dovey or whatever label one choses to put on it.
Oooh, you cynic, you!

While I'd normally agree with you, I haven't seen many of these kind of pictures of the two of them and I do find this one endearing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Feb 2017, 14:17

I think that's a particularly sweet picture of the two of them. For so many years and after so many gfs it's lovely to see George being so outwardly affectionate with his wife.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 08 Mar 2017, 00:21

They're on the cover of Hello! Middle East:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 10 Mar 2017, 17:40

George at backstage:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 10 Mar 2017, 17:51

unseen photos!George is just delighted!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 10 Mar 2017, 18:57

Sevens wrote:

George I'm speechless.....This is the Pope pose.....is nothing sacred or exclusive....Hope to God the Pope never see's this.....Ice cream will be flying round the Vatican like Holy confetti, that they have banned BTW...big time.....

The number one rule of celebrity....if you don't repeat a dress, then don't repeat a pose....tut tut tut.....

Is that an "A" I see disappearing over the hill......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 10 Mar 2017, 19:25

I think she finds his shoulder very comfy <3
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 10 Mar 2017, 19:28

Such a lovely couple I love you
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Mar 2017, 19:36

And pretty amazing too. What a week they've had

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next