George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal at Villa d'Este EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal at Villa d'Este

+10
fava
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
What Would He Say
annemarie
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
carolhathaway
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Amal at Villa d'Este Empty George and Amal at Villa d'Este

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jul 2016, 16:17

George and Amal at dinner last week:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=39]Radiant Amal Clooney stuns in a plunging flowing summer dress for romantic dinner date with suave husband George at Lake Como restaurant[/size]

George and Amal Clooney cut a beautifully loved-up figure of wedded bliss as they enjoyed a dinner date near their Lake Como home last week.
The Hollywood actor, 55, looked as proud as ever while on the arm of his stunning wife, 38, as they meandered through the picturesque gardens at the Villa d'Este hotel in Cernobbio - overlooking the Italian lake - before stopping off for a sunset meal.
Amal was dressed to impress for their dinner date, the British-Lebanese human rights lawyer undeniably wowing in a figure-hugging summer dress.
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+13

Perfect pair: George and Amal Clooney cut a beautifully loved-up figure of wedded bliss as they enjoyed a dinner date near their Lake Como home last week, at the stunning Villa d'Este hotel in Cernobbio

The floor-sweeping garment included a flattering plunging halter neckline and a fitted midsection, allowing her to reveal a glimpse of her chest and her slim waistline.

Falling from her hips down into a long, flowing skirt, the red, white and blue printed dress was the perfect style for a mid-summer's evening in the glorious Italian location.
Her raven tresses were tied up into a chic half-up, half-down style, giving her a chance to reveal her beautiful gold choker worn around her slender neck.

+13

Classic beauty: Amal, 38, wore a floor-sweeping dress with a flattering plunging halter neckline and a fitted midsection, allowing her to reveal a glimpse of her chest and her slim waistline

Dressed to impress: British-Lebanese human rights lawyer undeniably wowed in her figure-hugging summer dress, teamed with elegant jewellery

+13

True beauty: Amal's raven tresses were tied up into a chic half-up, half-down style, giving her a chance to reveal her beautiful gold choker worn around her slender neck

+13

Scene-stealers! Amal looked like a queen as she walked hand-in-hand with her husband through the beautiful grounds of the Villa d'Este hotel 

A pair of elegant, dangling earrings and flat, bejewelled sandals injected even more glamour to the lovely outfit. 
A pop of red lipstick adorned her smiling face as she walked hand-in-hand with her A-list actor husband, who couldn't have looked more proud to be with his partner.
The Money Monster star kept it casual for their evening at the 5 star hotel, teaming classic blue jeans with a black shirt and a light grey blazer.
George's debonair style was offset with his grey hair worn in a sleek, parted style and the light smattering of a salt and pepper beard on his beaming face.

+13

Dapper gent: George, 55, kept it casual for their evening at the 5 star hotel, teaming classic blue jeans with a black shirt and a light grey blazer

+13

Guided tour? George and Amal happily chatted away to a member of staff who led them through the beautiful gardens

+13

Perfect fit: Falling from Amal's hips down into a long, flowing skirt, the red, white and blue printed dress was the perfect style for a mid-summer's evening in the glorious Italian location
After being led by a member of staff to the restaurant, the couple were then seen enjoying their candle-lit dinner, eating cherries and drinking red wine as the sun went down around them. 
They also put on a very sweet display, cuddling up to each other as though they were in the first throes of a new romance. 
Amal and George - who tied the knot in an idyllic ceremony in Venice in September 2014 - spend much of their time at the actor's Lake Como residence, and have been seen together countless times in the scenic Italian region together in recent months. 

+13

Can't let go: The striking couple - who tied the knot in Venice in September 2014 - seemed loathed to untangle their fingers

+13

Hey there, handsome: George's debonair style was offset with his grey hair worn in a sleek, parted style and the light smattering of a salt and pepper beard on his beaming face

+13

Star-spotting: Despite their A-list status, other diners in the 5 star hotel's restaurant appeared unfazed by the Clooneys' presence
Recently, they were seen travelling through Rome, where they attended a seminar led by the Pope called 'Un Muro o Un Ponte' at the Paul VI Hall in Vatican City in late May.
The event aimed to promote work by global educational initiative organisation Scholas Occurentes which works with young people all over the world, and highlighted the plight of migrants attempting to reach Europe.
Pope Francis awarded medals to Richard Gere, George and Salma Hayek for their contributions.
'Important values can be transmitted by celebrities,' said one of the organisers, Lorena Bianchetti, adding that the actors had agreed to be ambassadors for one of the foundation's arts projects. 

[size=14]The last sighting of the Clooneys was less than two weeks ago, with the smitten pair seen enjoying a low-key meal at il Gatto Nero restaurant in Cernobbio, another favoured eatery near their Como villa.

Earlier in May, they put on a striking joint display on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival as George premiered his latest movie, Money Monster. 

+13

After dinner: George and Amal drove away in their modest car after their top-notch dinner, which saw them dine by candlelight and drink red wine[/size]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 31 Jul 2016, 11:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at Villa d'Este Empty Re: George and Amal at Villa d'Este

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Jul 2016, 17:03

Do the people at the DM actually read the drivel they publish? The first paragraph was so gooey it literally made me nauseous. UGH!

That said, for the first time in a long time I think Amal and George actually looked as if they were on the same page when they chose their clothes for the evening. (Except for her choker which, IMO, was a bit too much for the dress.) I'm still trying to figure out if that's a dress or a jumpsuit she's wearing. Whichever, it looks casual, comfortable and appropriate for the night.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jul 2016, 17:19

If this was yesterday, they probably saw the July 4th fireworks there rather than from a boat. 

No high heels, so we see the true height difference.........And they're using the Fiat 500 again.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 18:48

They both look relaxed and happy. It's nice to see them out. I love Amal's look ... the dress, choker and the way she did her hair. The grounds at Villa d'Este are so beautiful. Would love to stay there. Only in my dreams.

I assume they Amal doesn't care about the fact that George wears jeans 90% of the time they go out to dinner or anywhere for that matter. I've said it before she's a better woman that me. A pair of khakis once in a while. You can still be comfortable in khakis George.
But considering his upsides I guess I wouldn't complain too much. JMHO.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jul 2016, 18:52

You'll probably find that everything he's wearing is Armani apart from the Levis and Amal's obviously not bothered - no Casamigos t-shirt!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 18:54

The jeans complaint has been beaten to death, I would however like to see him wear a pair of loafers instead of the boots.

I think she won the battle with the t shirt so anything else is fine with her lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 19:25

I know. I know. Just a pet peeve of mine. Amal never seems bothered by what George wears (as far as we know). And the jeans complaint is as worn out as George's jeans. Gold bless him. He's happy. She's happy. You have to pick your fights in a marriage. I guess this shouldn't be one of them.

Yes, no Casamigos t-shirt. We can be thankful for that!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jul 2016, 19:46

LizzyNY wrote:
I still trying to figure out if that's a dress or a jumpsuit she's wearing. Whichever, it looks casual, comfortable and appropriate for the night
Lizzy,
for me there's an ad which is in the middle of the DM article by 'femailfashionfinder' where it's mentioned that she's wearing a Valentino maxi dress from 1978. Maybe that's different in different countries...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jul 2016, 19:48

party animal - not! wrote:If this was yesterday, they probably saw the July 4th fireworks there rather than from a boat. 

No high heels, so we see the true height difference.........And they're using the Fiat 500 again.........
PAN
the first paragraph of the article mentions that they have been there last week, and we know that the DM is NEVER wrong, don't we? Wink
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 19:59

I usually see what she is wearing as you describe it but today the box is not there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 05 Jul 2016, 20:11

I'm deflated...4th July FFS!!!!......I want fireworks, boats, laughter, drink more drink, and CHUMS lots and lots of chums being melted and greeted by George...I meant meeted, but melted works too.... 

I want a star lit night, a new moon, a soft heavy warm sultry breeze....The tinkle of ice in a glass....multi coloured bare bulbs hanging across the pier on a wire...and Hey Mambo on the stereo....anchovies in my pasta ...I want more laughter lots of laughter....Kind jokes, funny impressions, a ghost story gone 2am.....and hot chocolate in bed.....

I'm not asking too much of my Movie Star.....

Delighted to see he's off the oxygen....X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jul 2016, 21:14

It's silk, girls..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jul 2016, 22:19

It's a very nice dress she looks good in it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 06 Jul 2016, 02:35

from the article:

"Amal and George - who tied the knot in an idyllic ceremony in Venice in September 2014 - spend much of their time at the actor's Lake Como residence, and have been seen together countless times in the scenic Italian region together in recent months."

Ummm - when?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 06 Jul 2016, 02:59

I hope he's doing pre-production work on a movie or TV project while he's there.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jul 2016, 03:22

The fail needs better writers they say they were seen traveling  through Rome . That and the fact they were seen out to dinner less than two weeks ago is apparently countless times.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:55

Donnamarie wrote:Would love to stay there.  Only in my dreams.

Donna,
so would I! I haven't been to that Italian area (Lombardy) but to Tuscany a kong time ago, and my husband and I just talked about going there again next fall...

I checked the website of Villa d'Este, and it looks even more beautiful there (of course it does), so if anybody's interested:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 06 Jul 2016, 13:19

Thanks carolh. It's beauteous!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 06 Jul 2016, 13:35

OK Magazine has pics too. Their copy is BS.  But there are a couple of photos included that we haven't seen.  One intrusive pic at their table.  It looks like the same table they were at last year when they had an intimate dinner at the restaurant.

Unfortunately the link I originally included here doesn't seem to work so you'll have to just google it. Sorry Neutral

Last edited by Donnamarie on Wed 06 Jul 2016, 13:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted link)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 06 Jul 2016, 13:44

I can't see them.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jul 2016, 14:05

Two reports from Como

So Baria was with them and others and the pix just published were previous to that

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jul 2016, 14:55

I'm guessing that the families were there this is about the time they all come over.

According to ET these pictures were taken last Monday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 06 Jul 2016, 17:16

PAN,
thanks for the Italian articles!
I just told my husband that Springsteen was at Villa d'Este for July 4th, and he answered promptly that he did two concerts in Milan on July 3rd and 5th (and that a few of my husband's collegues went there as well), so it's possible that he was in Como inbetween.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Jul 2016, 10:25

Many thanks to mr_mrs_clooney

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 13:09

Thanks PAN for posting. Nice pictures. Includes the one I saw on the OK! site with the two of them at the table.

I wonder if George and Amal might have originally met at Villa d'Este. They seem to come back here often. For sentimental reasons possibly?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Jul 2016, 13:20

George has been going to Villa D'Este every summer that I know of it seems to be one of his favorite places. And we all know George is a creature of habit.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Jul 2016, 16:40

Well, the choker Amal was wearing turns out to be one from her sister' new collection - TotallyTala based in Singapore.......

George has been dining at Villa d'Este for years, brought his parents, friends, girlfriends (numerous), camera crews from Nespresso ads, but not sure if this is where they met. I thought he said a friend came to visit him and that she was a friend of the friend who came too...so I thought he meant at home

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 08 Jul 2016, 03:14

The choker is garish and doesn't match the dress at all. But I guess if Amal can shill for other designers, she can do her sis a solid.

By this time, George probably just stands those jeans up in a corner, and steps into them like a fireman.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:36

It is possible he has a few pairs of those jeans worn in just how he likes them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 08 Jul 2016, 11:10

OMG, Talia's doing Jewellery......Amal so has to do shoes....Roll over Charlotte Olympia there's a new boot in town....

WTF George, why are YOU never enough....why does YOUR FAME become damn plain CURRENCY for your endless list of "partners".....Shame shame shame.....x

Love has a name and it ain't "making money"....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 12:01

Tala lives and works in Singapore  as an event planner, why should she not do something because amal is married to George. If that was her dream and desire she has every right to go for it George or no George. 

If what she designs is good people will buy it if not they won't it doesn't matter who her sister is married too.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 13:29

What Would He Say wrote:OMG, Talia's doing Jewellery......Amal so has to do shoes....Roll over Charlotte Olympia there's a new boot in town....

WTF George, why are YOU never enough....why does YOUR FAME become damn plain CURRENCY for your endless list of "partners".....Shame shame shame.....x

WWHS I find your comments bizarre. I'm almost speechless. Judgmental. Such incredible negative judgement.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 08 Jul 2016, 14:03

Donnamarie wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:OMG, Talia's doing Jewellery......Amal so has to do shoes....Roll over Charlotte Olympia there's a new boot in town....

WWHS I find your comments bizarre.  I'm almost speechless.  Judgmental.  Such incredible negative judgement.
Seems to me it's the pot calling the kettle, because what you posted is totally judgemental, negative and insulting. -

WWHS's comments are bizarre? Why? Because you thought she meant Amal and no one is permitted to say anything critical of her in your world?  Some of the posters here are so protective of Amal's image, I'm beginning to think they're on her payroll.

Judgmental? Why? Because she observes that the women in George's life always seem to become (or try to become) "celebrities" on his coattails? She's merely observing that being with George doesn't appear to be enough and maybe he's been fishing in the wrong pond.

"Incredible negative judgement"? Really? In what way? It's just an observation which apparently doesn't agree with your opinion. That doesn't make it negative or bizarre or judgemental - just different from what you think.

We've always been able to speak our minds here without being shamed or taken to task for our thoughts, but that has been changing and I, for one, have had enough. If you disagree with someone, tell them why  - don't call them names and try to shame them into agreeing with you or shutting up. This isn't some kind of contest to see who's in control - it's a forum for people to share their thoughts - mostly about George - and to have some fun - something which has been sorely lacking recently!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 14:21

It is my opinion. Just as you have just stated your opinion Lizzy and WWHS stated hers. And I didn't say anything that I would not say face to face with you, her or anyone else here. I have no problem with people being judgmental. Especially when those thoughts are based on some facts. I do take issue especially with negative opinions based on perceptions alone.
And in this instance I chose to say something. My opinion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 08 Jul 2016, 15:25

As for the choker, Amal can't have been planning to swallow too much food in that thing!  And I firmly believe there is only one pair of "George" jeans in his wardrobe, worn over and over like the boots....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jul 2016, 15:36

Wouldn't those jeans have worn out by now lol, he's been wearing them for years.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 08 Jul 2016, 21:00

So Tala designs jewelry, and Amal wore it.
I don't have any problem with that and don't understand the issue about that. If I had a sister who's designing anything and would ask me to wear it, I'd certainly do it... I just wouldn't get the same attention as Amal does Laughing
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 08 Jul 2016, 21:46

annemaarie - A good pair of Levis lasts forever if you give them a little TLC. Smile

Donnamarie  - You just don't get it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 08 Jul 2016, 22:07

Lizzy,
sorry, I also don't get it... Question
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 08 Jul 2016, 22:23

carolhathaway - My point was that the things Donnamarie said about WWHS were just as unpleasant as anything WWHS said - if not more so. WWHS made some  general observations about George and the women in his life - honestly, nothing that hasn't been said here before. Donnamarie responded with (IMO) a mean-spirited, judgmental personal statement. You can't take the moral high ground if you criticise someone for doing something you're doing yourself.

I felt the need to say something, so I did. I'm done.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jul 2016, 23:31

Oh dear. It's a necklace, guys. That's all.

And from what I understand George is the first person to advise people to be inventive about making money and to go for it....he too sells stuff, and is not above advising friends how to go about keeping more of their own.........e g the Nike story.

And if I had a sister who had a new line of jewellery I'd wear it too. Wouldn't you? As it is, my sister sources and sells vintage jewellery and goods, and if I'm with her I'll buy some of it. Unfortunately I don't have the same possibilities of exposure but I certainly wouldn't not wear it if I did - if you get my drift...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 09 Jul 2016, 18:24

LizzyNY wrote:carolhathaway - My point was that the things Donnamarie said about WWHS were just as unpleasant as anything WWHS said - if not more so. WWHS made some  general observations about George and the women in his life - honestly, nothing that hasn't been said here before. Donnamarie responded with (IMO) a mean-spirited, judgmental personal statement. You can't take the moral high ground if you criticise someone for doing something you're doing yourself.

I felt the need to say something, so I did. I'm done.
Lizzy,
thanks for clearing it up!
I thought you were talking about WWHS's post, and that Donna and I didn't get what she talked about.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 10 Jul 2016, 10:14

Donnamarie wrote:

WWHS I find your comments bizarre.  I'm almost speechless.  Judgmental.  Such incredible negative judgement.

Donnamarie....Fridays I try to be a people pleaser all day long....I got it wrong this Friday....I touched a nerve....

You are absolutely right I am judgemental....but I am clear on how I feel and my judgements are reasoned and fair....So why not....

George's wife is judgemental....and NOT in a reasoned and fair way.....Ask the people of the Maldives......

Get over this, George LOVES us talking here about his life and his women.... if not he would not be "posing up a storm" right on Q....Talia, like it or not, by playing George's game....becomes fair game....another of George's women.....

Lizzy❤I love youI love you
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 15:55

WWHS, many of your comments do touch a nerve for me. I chose to strongly disagree with you the other day. It is my opinion. To be clear on how I feel. And you and I have very different opinions of George, his wife and how he leads his life. And since neither one of us know him or Amal personally or know how they privately lead their lives what is left is our perceptions.

What I do know of George, from his own words and words spoken by the people who are close to him I have a very high opinion of him as a man and of the decisions he makes in his life. I think he has a very good heart and means well in how he lives. And how he lives his life in really his own business. Whether we like or dislike the way he goes about it. We don't get to decide .... What I know about Amal personally is what her husband, friends, coworkers and some of her clients have said about her. She has been commended for being an excellent lawyer. And I don't think either is perfect ... can do no wrong. But I don't think either has done anything so egregious to warrant some of the criticism I've read here. That's my perception.

I don't follow and post on COH to discredit George, his wife or the life he leads. I'm here because I still do admire, respect and like him. If I felt strongly that he had disappointed me as a man, actor, humanitarian I wouldn't be a fan of his any longer.

I sometimes liken the conversations here about George's marriage and the woman he loves as being as divisive as the politics in my country right now. Neither side will be swayed.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 10 Jul 2016, 20:57

Ahh you see that is where our road crosses and splits all at the same time....I am still 100% a George Clooney Fan....A BIG one at that....

He married someone I thought at first to be perfect for him....read back...

I am disappointed with the present Mrs C. NOT with George....It's hard to disappointed with George, he is always on wash, rinse, repeat.....

This time I thought it might be different....sadly not....

Mrs C. My perception is she was over sold....and under delivered....jmo...hence the disappointment....

I would feel exactly the same if the same situation had happened to one of my "lil Bros.....In a funny way a fan becomes a big sister....just one you never have to have Christmas Day dinner with.....but equally as supportive, equally as dubious about WAG's, work, sport etc;.....And then we find a forum where we can give vent to our hopes. desires, and all the things I worry and wonder about my non-visual 'lil Bros...... 

All my brothers eventually found wonderful life enhancing wives...true sisters to me....OMG they had their fair share of nutters, climbers, chancers, drinkers, pot smoker's+, stripers eating disorders, kleptomaniacs, nfyphmaniacs, one that couldn't speak english and many that couldn't STOP speaking at all....

I was the first to say here I found Amal dislikable, after an initial amazing start...Shortly after the start, I woke up one morning and I plain didn't take to her by instinct....to this day I have no idea why that kicked in so profoundly.....I still feel the same...

BUT that does not stop me being right behind My "lil Bro George....Love4
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 10 Jul 2016, 22:20

WWHS - Thumbs up! AMEN! Couldn't have said it better!

( lol!   That list of women! OMG!!! I haven't laughed so hard in weeks!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Jul 2016, 23:19

Well, it doesn't matter what any of us think George loves her and he knows her better than any of us. He would never marry anyone that was not right for him or share his out look on life. 

She makes him happy and he has never been happier this from the man himself. For me that is all that matters as a fan of his. 

Amal is successful in her own right she hasn't used George to get any where nor does she chase the press, we rarely see her and she doesn't give interviews. She is keeping her life with him private and I think that is what George has always wanted someone not chasing fame.

I listen to George and seeing them  together  tells me all I need to know.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Jul 2016, 03:16

George actually said they met in Italy... we just don't know the actual date or place.
They look so relaxed and happy walking together, good for them!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Mon 11 Jul 2016, 15:37

They do look relaxed and happy. I like that Amal supports her sisters business, even if it's by wearing a piece of jewellery.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 16 Jul 2016, 23:23

New pictures in the latest OGGI

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content