George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Serious Side - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Serious Side

+13
Sevens
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
oldweston
amaretti
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
party animal - not!
it's me
17 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Serious Side - Page 15 Empty Re: The Serious Side

Post by it's me Thu 10 Nov 2016, 22:47

it's me wrote:"I think George got a rude awakening"

Me too

Out of touch
Too far away

And I am not buying the arm twisted (?) thing
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 10 Nov 2016, 23:51

it's me wrote:Good
I would be glad

Show me

I'm going to start a let's stand together rally.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 11 Nov 2016, 01:03

I assume George allow a few days break on his set to let everyone engage in the election. Now with the results so horrifying, they might need a while to get back to work.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 11 Nov 2016, 01:24

Sevens wrote:I assume George allow a few days break on his set to let everyone engage in the election. Now with the results so horrifying, they might need a while to get back to work.
I don't think the cost per day of sets and studio space allows for any breaks except in an emergency.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 11 Nov 2016, 03:00

We don't get the day off to vote. It usually doesn't take very long.

I would imagine they're back to work. They're all grown-ups. They might be disappointed, but life goes on and time is money when you're making a film.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 11 Nov 2016, 04:23

fava wrote:
Sevens wrote:I assume George allow a few days break on his set to let everyone engage in the election. Now with the results so horrifying, they might need a while to get back to work.
I don't think the cost per day of sets and studio space allows for any breaks except in an emergency.
Well actually Matt and Moore were seen not on set last couple days and we dont have any new set photos. Plus, isn't set crew allowed some break to vote?
Oh, they're based in LA which means their votes couldn't help at all.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 11 Nov 2016, 05:39

Lizzy, it seems that you and Trump have one thing to agree with:
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/693f7a02jw1f9mygkzrw1j20ee04at99.jpg
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 11 Nov 2016, 06:28

I just thought: "Wow, is Trump allowed back on Twitter", but then realized that this tweed was b.e. (before election), so as we all already know, it's all hallow words...

Remember he said that he wouldn't accept the election results because it's all vote rigging? No word about that anymore. And the Democrats don't say so as well...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 11 Nov 2016, 06:31

Sevens,
I guess it might be a bit strange, that we discuss and also critizise our politicians quite controversial and harsh. Democracy is a process of learning, and we often fail. It's also changing and developing, I wouldn't call it perfect, but I see no alternative...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 09:59

Well, it is to be expected he wouldn't mention rigging since he won. And the Democrats know it would be foolish to say the election is rigged.
He said his priorities, are immigration jobs and healthcare.He took down all his nasty ideas on his site , what that means who knows. 
My husband knows someone a man who said he didn't believe the press and they lied on Trump.So to some people what he said and we heard him say doesn't matter, only what the press said does.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:17

Angryness
Is
Corrosive

As delusions
And
Frustrations

So all together they become

Explosive

Bec no one
Wanted
To listen
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 11 Nov 2016, 12:00

Trump has already started to try and muzzle the press by not allowing them to accompany him to his meeting with the President. If he doesn't want them to cover him, then I suggest they do as he wishes. STOP COVERING HIM. No pictures of him or his offspring in the media. No interviews. No stories about his businesses - UNLESS- presented from the opposing side. Find reputable, responsible sources on the Democratic side of Congress and in the business world and report on Trump's actions from their perspective.

I'd also like to see a complete list of all the consumer products he and his interests are attached to so I know what NOT to buy. Hopefully, by the time he gets out of office he'll be considerably less wealthy.

Sevens - No, we don't get days off to vote. If Matt and Julianne weren't on set it was probably because they weren't needed for filming. And votes in California count as much as votes in any other state. The time difference doesn't matter.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 11 Nov 2016, 12:50

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/ku-klux-klan-group-plans-north-carolina-rally-to-celebrate-donal/

How sweet
Isn't it ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 13:15

I hope american press pick this up and let it be known. We will see if he or his camp have anything to say about it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 11 Nov 2016, 14:04

it's me wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/ku-klux-klan-group-plans-north-carolina-rally-to-celebrate-donal/

How sweet
Isn't it ?

The ku-klux-klan have a right to rally.  Just like pro- Clinton supporters have a right to rally.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 11 Nov 2016, 14:07

it's me wrote:Angryness
Is
Corrosive

As delusions
And
Frustrations

So all together they become

Explosive

Bec no one
Wanted
To listen
Who's angry?  Who's delusional?  What exploded?  Who's not listening?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 11 Nov 2016, 14:26

Sevens wrote:
fava wrote:
Well actually Matt and Moore were seen not on set last couple days and we dont have any new set photos. Plus, isn't set crew allowed some break to vote?
Oh, they're based in LA which means their votes couldn't help at all.
And in California you can vote before election day.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 11 Nov 2016, 14:31

LizzyNY wrote:Trump has already started to try and muzzle the press by not allowing them to accompany him to his meeting with the President. If he doesn't want them to cover him, then I suggest they do as he wishes. STOP COVERING HIM. No pictures of him or his offspring in the media. No interviews. No stories about his businesses - UNLESS- presented from the opposing side. Find reputable, responsible sources on the Democratic side of Congress and in the business world and report on Trump's actions from their perspective.

I'd also like to see a complete list of all the consumer products he and his interests are attached to so I know what NOT to buy. Hopefully, by the time he gets out of office he'll be considerably less wealthy.

Sevens - No, we don't get days off to vote. If Matt and Julianne weren't on set it was probably because they weren't needed for filming. And votes in California count as much as votes in any other state. The time difference doesn't matter.
I am very worried that the true Trump will now be veiled by the power of the office and we won't see any true dysfunction or who actual has the power on policy decisions from the outside. There have been white house's where it become evident later how much was going on behind the scenes.   Take today's tweets.  It's evident his first instinct was the wrong one--and all about him.  Later walked it back on advice of staff.

Even his business staff that support him say he usually decided based on the last person he talked to!  They would wait around outside his office before a big decision in hopes they could be the last conversation that swayed the decision.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 11 Nov 2016, 15:09

fava wrote:
"There have been white house's where it become evident later how much was going on behind the scenes."   
This is my position on what has been going on for the last 16 years.  We've had a system of government  that benefit U.S. Oil/Corporate Business at the expense of the people they represent.

The appearance was actions taken were for the people, the truth is policies structured a country where big business control factors that shape the cost of everyday life (food, housing(rent), gas, utilities, insurance premiums, etc.,).  Elected officials making these decision are generally not effected by the rise in cost of living (i.e., they can afford the increases) and are often paid kickbacks from lobbyist or a bonus from corporate ownership.  I've seen this in both Democrat and Republican administrations.

Hillary won the popular vote I understand the pro-Hillary protest.  I also understand people with the mindset of the KKK exist, they too have a right to rally.  My hope is those who voted Trump in office will hold him accountable to take actions that are in their best interest.  If they are diligent to do that it will help all who represent the 99%.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 15:28

Shouldn't he be taking actions that are in everyone's best interest not just the one's who voted for him?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 11 Nov 2016, 15:30

ladybugcngc wrote:
fava wrote:
"There have been white house's where it become evident later how much was going on behind the scenes."   
This is my position on what has been going on for the last 16 years.  We've had a system of government  that benefit U.S. Oil/Corporate Business at the expense of the people they represent.

The appearance was actions taken were for the people, the truth is policies structured a country where big business control factors that shape the cost of everyday life (food, housing(rent), gas, utilities, insurance premiums, etc.,).  Elected officials making these decision are generally not effected by the rise in cost of living (i.e., they can afford the increases) and are often paid kickbacks from lobbyist or a bonus from corporate ownership.  I've seen this in both Democrat and Republican administrations.

Hillary won the popular vote I understand the pro-Hillary protest.  I also understand people with the mindset of the KKK exist, they too have a right to rally.  My hope is those who voted Trump in office will hold him accountable to take actions that are in their best interest.  If they are diligent to do that it will help all who represent the 99%.
I think we are talking about two different things.  I am speaking more to organizational dysfunction and incompetence in the white house, which often is only revealed after the fact.  I suppose if Trump's non-disclosure agreements follow him to the white house, we may never know.  Although even staff that signed these agreements seemed willing to leak inside campaign info to the NYT.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 11 Nov 2016, 16:23

fava wrote:

I think we are talking about two different things.  I am speaking more to organizational dysfunction and incompetence in the white house, which often is only revealed after the fact.  I suppose if Trump's non-disclosure agreements follow him to the white house, we may never know.  Although even staff that signed these agreements seemed willing to leak inside campaign info to the NYT.
I'm saying whatever goes on in the white house, they (including the press who is paid by Corporate Business), ALWAYS only disclose what they want us to see.  Most newspapers did not support Trump, I don't really expect them to report on how great they THINK he is going to be.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:51

I had read months ago that Prof. Allan Lichtman (American Univ. I believe) predicted Trump would win.  He has been making these predictions for years and has been right every time.  I of course dismissed his analysis months ago and thought for sure he was going to be wrong for the first time.  Not!

Now he is saying (based on his gut and not his usual analytical system) that Trump will most likely be impeached.  He says that he is quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.  David Brooks, a NY Times columnist, wrote this morning he thought Trump would be impeached within a year.

That would be a small miracle if you believe miracles.  Though we would then have to deal with Pence.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 21:31

I can see him doing something like that he is just that stupid.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 11 Nov 2016, 23:57

Maybe this was the Republicans' plan all along once they realised he was taking over their base. Let Trump get elected and then find some way to get him impeached. Maybe even encourage him to do something they know is totally crossing the line. Then Pence takes over and they go happily along their merry way. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I just wanted to add, for anyone interested, that there is a movement started in 2006 called the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact which would circumvent the electoral college, States and territories that sign on to the Compact would, if they together amass 270 electoral votes, give all their votes to the candidate who wins the national popular vote. So far there are ten states and DC signed on. If interested check it out on Google and see if your state is one of the signers.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Sat 12 Nov 2016, 02:16

Really? The KKK have the right to rally? Just no. I believe strongly in freedom of speech. But any civilized society accepts that there are limits. One fundamental limit that ought to be indisputable is that speech that promotes hatred and violence cannot shelter under this banner. Humanity 101.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 12 Nov 2016, 03:29

Oldweston - Yep! They have the same rights under our Constitution as anyone else to freedom of speech and assembly - as long as they don't break the law. The rest of us have the right to protest just as loudly - again, as long as we don't break the law.

I'm curious to see where this will go - especially Trump's response. He's responsible for these neanderthals coming out from under their rocks.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Nov 2016, 04:33

Trump is mentally ill, he says we just had a open and successful presidential election. What wasn't he just screaming it was rigged. 

Also professional protesters incited by the press are protesting. Is he really that delusional that he thinks everyone likes him?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sat 12 Nov 2016, 05:22

ladybugcngc wrote:
it's me wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/ku-klux-klan-group-plans-north-carolina-rally-to-celebrate-donal/

How sweet
Isn't it ?

The ku-klux-klan have a right to rally.  Just like pro- Clinton supporters have a right to rally.

Trump was very fast to denounce the protests against him and him being elected, though. They have the same right to protest and rally.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:09

I'm sorry. This is such an imperfect form of communication. This was tongue in cheek. Doesn't come through. What I should have added is that there many places in the world where limits are placed on speech. Good limits. The same type of limits we teach our children. Nothing in this world should be limitless - including speech. Public speech inciting hatred against others based on the colour of skin, religion, gender, sexual orientation etc should never be tolerated. Period.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:16

Unfortunately, it is tolerated and they have the same rights as others.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:20

I agree oldweston. There's no such thing as complete freedom of speech, with no consequences. Your emoloyer can fire you for hate speech, racist speech etc. 

There are hundreds of reports on social media about racist attacks increasing since trump election. The same happened after the brexit vote. 

I personally hate when celebs (white & rich) try to tell POC to not be upset, but work for uniting the nation.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 12 Nov 2016, 13:18

There's a difference between something being legal and being tolerated. The emergence of this kind of racist speech and behavior has only happened because Trump has given it his tacit approval. It has always been legal, but it wasn't tolerated by the majority of the people and these trolls kept their garbage to themselves. Now it is coming out into the open because it is tolerated (accepted?) by the presumptive head of our government, even if it makes most of us sick.

PS- Ladybug, I find your comparison of Clinton supporters to the KKK offensive.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 12 Nov 2016, 13:42

LizzyNY wrote:There's a difference between something being legal and being tolerated. The emergence of this kind of racist speech and behavior has only happened because Trump has given it his tacit approval. It has always been legal, but it wasn't tolerated by the majority of the people and these trolls kept their garbage to themselves. Now it is coming out into the open because it is tolerated (accepted?) by the presumptive head of our government, even if it makes most of us sick.

Lizzy,
but now everybody may insult others and justify it by naming Trump: "If the upcoming POTUS can say it without any consequences, why shouldn't I?"

Of course we teach our children our values. And as less as my husband would insult women, as less does my son. If kids learn that their parents insult others or are just rude, how should they know that that's not right?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 12 Nov 2016, 13:50

Yesterday I talked about the  US elections at workwith the trainee I teach at the moment. She told me that she feels an upcoming racism in Germany at the moment as well. Her mother is Croatian and her father's from Morocco, and she said that a guy she knows since they were at kindergarden together, told her that he wants to stop having contact with her 'since she's no real German'. I was speechless at first and then said that she shouldn't mourn about that because he's just not worth her friendship. I always thought that we're far beyond that sight of valueing people by their heritage or the color of their skin. But I guess I was wrong...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 12 Nov 2016, 14:10

LizzyNY wrote:There's a difference between something being legal and being tolerated. The emergence of this kind of racist speech and behavior has only happened because Trump has given it his tacit approval. It has always been legal, but it wasn't tolerated by the majority of the people and these trolls kept their garbage to themselves. Now it is coming out into the open because it is tolerated (accepted?) by the presumptive head of our government, even if it makes most of us sick.

PS- Ladybug, I find your comparison of Clinton supporters to the KKK offensive.

I was responding to another post.  I was not comparing the two.  Simply mentioned they both had the constitutional right to rally.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 12 Nov 2016, 14:24

Carolhathaway - Sadly, there are people in this world who just have ugly souls. I guess it's up to the rest of us to work even harder to teach our kids how important it is to treat other people with respect.

Ladybug - I wish you had chosen a different comparison to make your point.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 12 Nov 2016, 14:39

LizzyNY wrote:Carolhathaway - Sadly, there are people in this world who just have ugly souls. I guess it's up to the rest of us to work even harder to teach our kids how important it is to treat other people with respect.

Ladybug - I wish you had chosen a different comparison to make your point.

I was responding to another post.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 12 Nov 2016, 15:07

Donald Trump has no soul. He has no empathy.  He ran a campaign of hate and divisiveness. And his election as the next President has set the bar so low.  What message does his sexism and assaulting behavior send to boys and young men?  He is the President and he got away with it.  What message does it send to our country that people of color and different ethnicity should be 
looked at with distrustl?

I will never have respect for this man.  I don't know how he will govern.  No one knows.  Shit he probably doesn't know.  But sooner or later most people will realize that the White House is the last place this man should have been allowed to occupy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Nov 2016, 15:56

Narcissistic sociopaths don't know empathy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 12 Nov 2016, 17:10

Just my theory.

Donald Trump is not our problem.  Over the past years he has clearly had some success and some failures.  I do believe the “majority vote” that put Trump in office, believe he is someone who will look out for our veterans, working class, and safety concerns we face as a nation.

Over the last 16 years we’ve had government leadership, both democrat and republican, that benefits U.S. Oil/Corporate Business at the expense of the people they represent.  Donald Trump’s win is an unexpected curve thrown into these plans.  I guarantee you the Republican Party did not want to be responsible for this extremely oppressive system of Government.

U.S. Oil/Corporate Business really wanted Bernie Sanders to win the democratic primary.  That way they could blame it on his socialistic approach to government.  Donald Trump was sent out by corporate leadership to stir up the Latino vote.  In hope the primary vote would sway for Bernie over Hillary; that did not happen.  They did not expect Trump to win the election. 

Now that he has won, they (corporate business) have to come up with a plan.  You all have talked about the impeachment of Donald Trump and the emergence of Gov. Pence as the Leader of the Country.  I guarantee you Pence does not want to be responsible for what is planned over the next 4 years.

My hope is this election will show we have a voice that is bigger than corporate business.  We have voting power that can put pressure on our elected officials to make decisions, that extends to all of us a better way of life.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Nov 2016, 18:46

Ann Coulter tweeted without fat girl's there'd be no protests. also look it's just another protester that's fat amongs a few other remarks.
 This is how she chose to deal with the protests against Trump. Ignore the facts and blame and shame fat women . We have men who want to take away our rights and a woman who has no problem shaming other women instead of dealing with the truth which is there are people who hate Trump.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sat 12 Nov 2016, 21:13

annemarie wrote:Ann Coulter tweeted without fat girl's there'd be no protests. also look it's just another protester that's fat amongs a few other remarks.
 This is how she chose to deal with the protests against Trump. Ignore the facts and blame and shame fat women . We have men who want to take away our rights and a woman who has no problem shaming other women instead of dealing with the truth which is there are people who hate Trump.

It's a deflection technique. She insults 'fat girls', which becomes the issue, instead of the reasons for the protests. The body shape of the protesters is completely irrelevant. But Ann Coulter wants that to become the talking point. She knows what she's doing.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 12 Nov 2016, 21:19

Fingersandtoes wrote:

It's a deflection technique. She insults 'fat girls', which becomes the issue, instead of the reasons for the protests. The body shape of the protesters is completely irrelevant. But Ann Coulter wants that to become the talking point. She knows what she's doing.

What is he end purpose for the protest?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 13 Nov 2016, 01:19

ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

I'm guessing protesting the fact that an openly racist and misogynist man who encourages sexual violations against women was elected as the president.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 13 Nov 2016, 01:26

Fingersandtoes wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

I'm guessing protesting the fact that an openly racist and misogynist man who encourages sexual violations against women was elected as the president.
What do they hope to gain by protesting?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 13 Nov 2016, 03:43

ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

They want their voices to be heard.  I'm sure many of them want Trump to know that they don't accept him as President.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 13 Nov 2016, 03:46

Donnamarie wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

They want their voices to be heard.  I'm sure many of them want Trump to know that they don't accept him as President.

Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 13 Nov 2016, 06:13

ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

Same as many other protesters do. They want their voices to be heard, they want to show they don't agree with trump presidency.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 13 Nov 2016, 17:30

Hillary Clinton is on course to receive more votes than any other US presidential candidate in history except Barack Obama – despite losing Tuesday’s election to Donald Trump.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-hillary-clinton-more-votes-popular-vote-any-candidate-barack-obama-donald-trump-a7413596.html

Hilary is on course of receiving 2.2 million more votes than trump.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next