George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015

+2
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 Empty George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Nov 2015, 02:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 Empty Re: George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015

Post by Donnamarie Mon 09 Nov 2015, 04:01

George, George, George!  Your wife is so elegant looking in a stunning blue outfit with a gorgeous necklace and you are wearing your Levis!  I swear it looks like he's wearing the same outfit that he has on in the pic from LAX. George being George.  Gotta love him I love you
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015 Empty Re: George and Amal out to dinner at Spanish restaurant in LA November 7 2015

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Nov 2015, 04:33

George will be George and Amal loves him like that I would guess. I'm more shocked that they went to a different restaurant no sushi or Italian.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Nov 2015, 11:17

X17 pix from the evening and leaving LAX.

Amal a little way ahead with a security guy...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 09 Nov 2015, 13:27

In so many pictures of George and Amal together I always notice how protective he is of her.  I imagine that he dotes on her at home.  It certainly shows when they are out together.  Sigh .......

Anyway ......

The fact that the restaurant was closed for a private party must mean they were invited guests.  So that would explain why they weren't at one of George's usual haunts.  Unless they were "hosting" the party.  Either way would love to know what the party was for???
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 09 Nov 2015, 15:32

Well, since they were spotted at LAX the next day maybe they are ready to move in their new home in Sonning and it was a farewell-party for or by George's friends?
Or maybe they made an announcement since the baby-rumors are rolling...
(and if not I'm sure there will be rumors about them divorcing soon cause the usual term these tabloids take, don't they?)

But I just realized that I'm just guessing like all these 'reporters' do so don't listen to what I'm saying.
Maybe they were invited to something simple as a birthday party...
Wouldn't it be much easier for us if they were on facebook, twitter and instagram like anybody else and would post every single moment of their life? *irony off*
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 09 Nov 2015, 15:43

Donnamarie,
I also noticed that George is always very protective of Amal. That's something I really appreciate, and it hasn't changed since they were first spotted together. They really seem to be in love and seem to enjoy each other's company. That's something everybody should get to know and I truly believe that these two deserve it - like everybody else:luv4:
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Nov 2015, 15:46

Lol we are a nosy bunch aren't we, I am grateful they are not on every social media there is that would be annoying and ridiculous. It is nice to see adults who act like adults and try to maintain their privacy there are a few celebs who should follow their lead.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Nov 2015, 02:33

Here's the outfit:

I'm about as tall as one trouser leg!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 10 Nov 2015, 03:12

LOL PAN!  There is a lot of pant going on in this jumpsuit.  It's lovely but figure on being at least 5'8" to carry it off.  Love the navy with the turquoise necklace.  Simple but striking.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 12 Nov 2015, 12:51

George seems that was trying to be in front of her so they didn´t get a pic of her. I don´t know if she is pregnant, maybe not yet, but I have the sense that it will happen soon. 
The same feeling I had when we saw the first photo of Amal and him.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 12 Nov 2015, 14:44

Hathaross, 
the problem with pictures is that you always just see momentums, some gestures may seem strange or odd but often because you don't see the actual moves.
But I have the same feeling...
Wait and see... The advantage (or disadvantage) of a pregnancy is that you can't hide it unless you disappear from the public's eye for months
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 12 Nov 2015, 15:01

Yes, we only have to wait and see Smile
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 13 Nov 2015, 03:01

Love the outfit.  Love the necklace. Love the color of both.  But I wouldn't be able to wear either.  Too busty for a strapless anything and my neck would hurt from the weight of the necklace.

But looks nice on her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down