George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015

3 posters

Go down

Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 Empty Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Sep 2015, 18:18

Sorry I'm travelling just checked email and saw this..... Sorry can't copy link.....someOne  be kind enough to follow up.....I'll try to enter but difficult...

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 21:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 Empty Re: Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Sep 2015, 18:20

Lizzy ....this has your name on it....everything crossed....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015 Empty Re: Omaze - win tickets to see George Clooney on Colbert Late Show Sept 8 2015

Post by melbert Sun 06 Sep 2015, 19:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's already ended - yesterday 

Win VIP tickets to the first-ever 'Late Show with Stephen Colbert'
Stephen Colbert has responded to Jeb Bush's announcement with his own "raffle-adjacent" experience in partnership with Omaze and to support veterans through the work of The Yellow Ribbon Fund.  For a $3 (or more) contribution, you can enter for a chance to be Stephen’s VIP guest to the first ever The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. The winner gets to bring a friend, and the package includes flights and 4-star hotel. ENTER HERE: Omaze.com/Colbert
Colbert adds, "The lucky winner will get to submit one non-obscene question that I will ask Governor Bush on September 8th. For example, your question could be 'Don't you wish you'd consulted Stephen before launching your contest?'"
The Yellow Ribbon Fund helps bridge the gaps while our military men and women are recovering in the Washington, DC area at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Fort Belvoir Community Hospital. The military provides world-class care while injured service members are in the hospital, but sometimes gaps open up between the support the military can provide, and the support the injured and their families need. Even after they return to their hometowns, The Yellow Ribbon Fund continues to help.
About Omaze
Founded by writer/filmmakers and friends from college, Matt Pohlson and Ryan Cummins, Omaze is an online social good platform that gives anyone the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences that also support social missions. Omaze offers its community of donors transformative experiences, remarkable causes and compelling content. For more information, please visit omaze.com.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Sep 2015, 21:35

What Would He Say wrote:Lizzy ....this has your name on it....everything crossed....
Very Happy Oops! Didn't know about this until just now, so I guess I missed out on the tickets. I was thinking of going in to the city to hang out at the theater like I did when George was on Letterman last time, but life got in the way. I'll be "dining" with friends Sad. I guess he'll just have to muddle through without me. I'll have to watch it on tv just like everyone else when I get home.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down