George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George to cameo in next Muppets movie? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to cameo in next Muppets movie?

+5
fluffy
sisieq
sandwiches
lucy
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George to cameo in next Muppets movie? Empty George to cameo in next Muppets movie?

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 May 2011, 08:12

I just love the the idea of George in a Muppets movie, so I'm going to type that again: George Clooney lined up for Muppets movie. Hah! I'm assuming that this is never going to happen but in the spirit of 'throw George's name into every film being made', here's a little about the new Muppets film:

From moviehole
by "Caffeinated" Clint (Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 at 5:00 am)

If there’s one film I’m looking forward to this year it’s this – Okay, just joking. No it’s actually the new Muppet movie – the first fully-fledged bigscreen jaunt for the late great Jim Henson troupe since 1999′s “Muppets in Space” (That cinema was so empty; felt so bad for Kermit and company).

Featuring Jason Segel, Mega-mum Amy Adams, always-dependable Chris Cooper, Rashida Jones (“I Love You Man”) and a bevy of blink-and-you’ll-miss-em celebrity cameos (everyone from George Clooney to Jack Black was in the draft of the script I read; heck, even Mel Brooks was in there!), James Bobin’s “The Muppets” is said to be just as big on story and song as it it stars – which, as a huge fan of both “The Muppet Movie” and “The Great Muppet Caper”, I can say is a great, great thing.

The teaser trailer, which played this weekend with “Pirates of the Caribbean : If it wasn’t 3D It might have sold more tickets”, has hit the web under the [appropriate] fake title “Green With Envy” :
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George to cameo in next Muppets movie? Empty Re: George to cameo in next Muppets movie?

Post by lucy Fri 27 May 2011, 09:56

I loved the FMF, so George should do it,he's so in touch with his inner child that he'd be great with the Muppets. IMO
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George to cameo in next Muppets movie? Empty Re: George to cameo in next Muppets movie?

Post by sandwiches Fri 27 May 2011, 16:21

I love the Muppets!!
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 23 Jun 2011, 01:03

I'm sure this will be coming out in the summer for the kids. The trailer is out, wonder if George really does have a cameo.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 08:52

I heard a rumour a while back that he was doing this bewteen projects, so assumed that he had. I always liked Gonzo and the chef chasing the chicken! Superdupercool
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:04

From last year:

George Clooney and Ben Stiller Muppets movie casting extras

Posted by Film Industry Network Staff on September 3, 2010 in Casting Calls · 0 Comments

LOS ANGELES – USA – George Clooney, Ben Stiller and Jason Segel have signed on to star in the upcoming and so far untitled muppets movie shooting later this year in California.

The movie, scheduled to start shooting in November is seeking extras from all backgrounds. The story will center on the The Muppets reunion
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:08

Cool, I want to see George with Miss Piggy!
Hope Kermit doesn't get too jealous!

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:22

The Muppets are on facebook but they won't tell if Georgie Porgie is in it. Tears of frustration
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:21

I love the Muppets.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:37

me too Sandwiches!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 31 Jul 2011, 09:05

It seems like he's filmed his part. According to wikipedia (not the most reliable, I know) he's starring as 'himself'.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 17:23

That would be awesome if he is in the Muppets. Aound New Years we had a muppets marathon and it was a great flashback to my childhood!! Still love them muppets sunny

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:03

I think he should eat cookies with Cookie Monster and read Elmo a story.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 03:05

melbert wrote:I think he should eat cookies with Cookie Monster and read Elmo a story.

Hey Melbert, I ate two cookies today. Would that qualify me to be Cookie Monster? Cheerleader

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 03:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Aug 2011, 03:44

Well, are you blue, fuzzy and have big eyes Cinderella? If not, then NO!!!!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 01 Aug 2011, 04:07

George and Miss Piggy gets my vote, she'd be all over that man!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:21

Lucy, Gee's all "animal"!!! I's like to see him play drums, and get sweatty!!! Or join the swedish chef with the rubber chicken! Nice, nuff said!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Mar 2012, 17:50

Hey, did anyone ever see this? Did George cameo in it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Mar 2012, 21:14

Never saw anything Katie. Normally when any stars are on their show, they show the snippets online, and I've seen nothing. I would think the same with the movie. And for the other voice over movies, the "stars" all go on the talk shows. So...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 26 Mar 2012, 04:50

I've seen the film and there was no George, I bet Miss Piggy was really sad about this...

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 26 Mar 2012, 13:46

Yes, she was as they say ... devastated ... LOL!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down