George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics!

+3
annemarie
PigPen
fluffy
7 posters

Go down

George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! Empty George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics!

Post by fluffy Thu 27 Aug 2015, 13:27

I was just wondering if anyone of you out there has been keeping tabs on our Georgie and just how much time has  -

George spent working
Amal spent working
they have spent holidaying
advertising the booze....

and anything else you can think of! Just would be a very interesting breakdown!

Enjoy!!  study drunken
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! Empty Re: George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics!

Post by PigPen Thu 27 Aug 2015, 13:41

Fluffy... you just gave yourself a homework assignment for the upcoming long Labor Day Week-end.  Have Fun!!

LOL! lol! lol! Concentrating Concentrating Concentrating Concentrating Writer\'s block Writer\'s block Writer\'s block

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics! Empty Re: George coming up to 1 Year of marriage the Statistics!

Post by annemarie Thu 27 Aug 2015, 13:54

ii'll give it a go 

Vacations 
Thanksgiving with family
Xmas and New year Mexico
June family reunion in Augusta
June to end of August Italy
Pretty same as before he married.
June George did his yearly guy trip with the boys

As for work that is not easy they both can work from wherever they are, George writes and edits in Los Angeles and Italy.
Amal being freelance does not need to be in London so like George if she has a computer and phone she can do her job.
They also fly to wherever they need to be for work, they both must have home offices in their homes and can work there.

George filmed in New York
Amal taught at Columbia and did her work as well.
That took three months
George did press for and the premieres of Tomorrowland 

I think he did a couple of commercials
one for the watch
and some for CAsamigos
august attended the launch of Casamigos in Ibiza
He also filmed add for coffee

That's all I can remember

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 28 Aug 2015, 08:34

George is a busy married man and I do not know how he finds the time to all these events and still be happy and content. he loves his work and I guess he is happy married now and plans to stay that way. god bless you george, come to la and do some more films so I can work with you again. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Aug 2015, 12:03

The scheduling it takes to keep every thing in order must be a lot of work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 28 Aug 2015, 12:17

annemarie wrote:ii'll give it a go 

Vacations 
Thanksgiving with family
Xmas and New year Mexico
June family reunion in Augusta
June to end of August Italy
Pretty same as before he married.
June George did his yearly guy trip with the boys

As for work that is not easy they both can work from wherever they are, George writes and edits in Los Angeles and Italy.
Amal being freelance does not need to be in London so like George if she has a computer and phone she can do her job.
They also fly to wherever they need to be for work, they both must have home offices in their homes and can work there.

George filmed in New York
Amal taught at Columbia and did her work as well.
That took three months
George did press for and the premieres of Tomorrowland 

I think he did a couple of commercials
one for the watch
and some for CAsamigos
august attended the launch of Casamigos in Ibiza
He also filmed add for coffee

That's all I can remember

Amal went to Greece for work after the wedding
George went to Texas in may for Omega

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 28 Aug 2015, 12:41

Amal in Egypt tomorrow 29/8 2015.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Aug 2015, 13:02

And they both went around the world for a month's junket for Tomorrowland, with joint appearances in LA and Tokyo.

George on his own in appearances in London, Valencia and and Shanghai

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 28 Aug 2015, 14:02

Pan, Amal came with George in Shanghai. But she had some emergency business to cope with, so she didn't show up.
The Disney officials and George himself both said they would travel in the city after the red carpet. They stayed for another day just for sightseeing before flying to Japan.
Apparently Amal decided to cancel her appearance on the carpet in the last minute because Disney told all the fans and media that she would show up.We were a bit disappointed obviously.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Aug 2015, 14:37

Yes, you're right, Sevens. I forgot that. Similarly in London, tho I don't know if she was ever scheduled to appear, But His Nibs say she was back at the hotel as their home wasn't ready yet. He can't wait to be in there by the sounds of it!!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down