George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

+20
Jenn
Nicky80
hathaross
Surfing
fava
kat19
Cece42
melbert
Silje
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
ldg
What Would He Say
oldweston
Joanna
Donnamarie
annemarie
Alisonfan
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

Post by oldweston Tue 25 Aug 2015, 16:15

Lorna? Lorna?

Any chance you could wave your magic wand again?

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about Amal - Share opinions

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:15

melbert wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:
SideEyeSally I think the dress Amal is wearing is very flowy and is just laying a certain way that makes her look fuller up front.  When you see her in the gold dress from the launch she isn't showing any weight gain through her front.

Just her panties...

Every body say Amal would never to do this like Sarah and Stacy.Then she do it.From back the white panties are very showing.
Now too Amal have panties shots all over web.Some say it must be deliberately otherwise she to wear nude colour,but WHITE!
Dress was not right for lawyer too shor but the panties can only be for attention?  If she just having fun with fashion, this not good for her profession world.Make Amal fans feel foolis.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:20

In neither of those dresses can you see her panties, the light dress at dinner had a nude slip made into it. The gold dress is looks different in each picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:38

annemarie wrote:In neither of those dresses can you see her panties, the light dress at dinner had a nude slip made into it. The gold dress is looks different in each picture.

Annemarie, yes in gold dress panties very seen by everyone.I did not say day before nighty dress was nighty dress not like gold and black dress complete see through, true you can see in picture.But in Ibiza Amal dress being so see through is all talk.My sister is there.Also worse from back than front.Really look close you see and label of dress.I know it upset me too.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:39

George effect, all girls end up same.Panties on internet and skirts too short.

Last edited by Alisonfan on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:40; edited 1 time in total

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:40

annemarie the McCartney dress does have a nude panel.  Nothing of Amal's undergarments are showing.  Unfortunately her underwear is showing under the gold dress.  I do not think she had any idea this was the case.  She has worn this dress before but as far as we know not at a public outing.  There were lots of bright lights and photographers taking pictures of her.  And sadly you can see her panties through her dress.  You can even seen the dress tag through the front in one photo.  I had no idea the dress was sheer enough to see through.  But bright lights can make all the difference.

Why in the world would Amal want her panties to show on purpose? That ridiculous. Yes she probably should have worn a nude color (maybe a bodysuit) if she was AWARE of a problem.  I don't think she realized it.  But if she finds out about this hopefully she will be careful in the future when dressing for bright lights in sheer fabrics.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:41

annemarie wrote:In neither of those dresses can you see her panties, the light dress at dinner had a nude slip made into it. The gold dress is looks different in each picture.

I didn't notice the white panties but since it has been mentioned on several places online I decided to take a good look myself. In the gold dress I can see white panties. Take a look at the first pic on this link: (Amal's style blog)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This seems like a strange mistake. But this was a dress she had before George and maybee she decided to put it on in the last minute in Ibiza and not realizing that the panties would show.

Last edited by Silje on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:43

White panties under black at back dress?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 17:59

O.k now I see it I don't think she realized the dress was see through, she wore it on New years eve in a private setting so no bright lights. 

I don't think she wanted her underwear to show that is ridiculous.

All the women in George's life have been grown and have worn what they liked . Some dressed to make money or rather undressed Amal's dress went see through because of the lighting she chose the wrong color panties under the dress it happens.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:09

I'm just going to say this and no more about it.

I think that it is highly unlikely to impossible that a woman who loves fashion and is photographed constantly, who has high-end designers as friends and 'business' associates, and who has a husband whose livelihood involves lights and cameras, didn't know that white panties under a sheer gold front and black back wouldn't show. Or that nobody told her before the event.

Take that for whatever you will.

Looks like a fun party.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:13

.......... so Way2 are you saying Amal deliberately wore white panties so they would show through her dress?
Or was she just being careless?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:30

Well, in the greater scheme of things, how much does it matter? 

It wasn't a G-string, and she's being consistent - white bra or vest under the Stella knitwear thingy as at other times.

Looks like everyone went home at about three in the morning.......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:34

True pan at least she wears under wear and it was appropriate under wear. It doesn't matter things happen they all had a good time i'm sure . Amal will live and learn and carry on with her life after panty gate.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:49

party animal - not! wrote:Well, in the greater scheme of things, how much does it matter? 

It wasn't a G-string, and she's being consistent - white bra or vest under the Stella knitwear thingy as at other times.

Looks like everyone went home at about three in the morning.......

From the back semi G-string.Very visable to all.Including Amal.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:50

"Panty gate".  LOL annemarie.  It's just one of those things.  We certainly don't know why it got past Amal. Other than she may have never worn this piece where there would be lots of bright lights with cameras everywhere.  I'm going with that scenario.  

There is no way I'm willing to believe most women  would deliberately want their panties to show through their clothing.  Just like what happened to Stacy a few years ago.  I never thought it was anything more than an oversight on her part.  And thought she handled it quite well.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 25 Aug 2015, 18:51

Thanks for that zoom of George beautiful face !!!  Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy love1 love1 love1
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:04

Donnamarie, I agree it was simply bad choice of underwear, George probably didn't notice if he is like most husbands he is rushing her to hurry up lol. Yep stacy's boob tape was big non news as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:14

hathaross wrote:Thanks for that zoom of George beautiful face !!!  Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy love1 love1 love1

Me too! I love that he arrived at the party and his hair is nicely brushed but by the end of the evening it's all mussy! He was having way too much fun!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:22

Guys this is the wrong thread to talk about Amal panties. This is already a subject in the other Ibiza thread. Thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:28

photo credit : http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/amal-clooney?excludenudity=false&family=editorial&phrase=amal%20clooney&sort=best

ZOOM!!!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're an idiot troll.   Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess Mopping up the mess
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:52

Sorry Nicky. oopsie

Maybe we should start a "Panty Gate" thread.

....... just kidding. Rolling Eyes
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 25 Aug 2015, 20:35

Donnamarie wrote:
There is no way I'm willing to believe most women  would deliberately want their panties to show through their clothing.  Just like what happened to Stacy a few years ago.  I never thought it was anything more than an oversight on her part.  And thought she handled it quite well.
Used to be when I was young you did not want to have your bra strap showing.  Now my teen daughters have theirs showing most of the summer.  Also used to be men didn't want their underwear showing and now boys show it on purpose.  Who knows what some folks consider acceptable/ fashionable regarding undergarments.

At least she was wearing panties!

Doubt she is pregnant either with the number of drinks she is pictured with.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:38

Donnamarie wrote:.......... so Way2 are you saying Amal deliberately wore white panties so they would show through her dress?

Is there a difference?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 00:28

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:.......... so Way2 are you saying Amal deliberately wore white panties so they would show through her dress?

Is there a difference?

Yes. Absolutely.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 26 Aug 2015, 00:29

Donnamarie wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:

Is there a difference?

Yes. Absolutely.

If she was "careless" then she would not care or not if her panties showed.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by ldg Wed 26 Aug 2015, 00:50

just looks like a beach cover-up with a bikini underneath

ldg
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by hm21 Wed 26 Aug 2015, 00:59

You really have to be foolish to think she purposely wanted her panties to show. Really and truly...are people really that ludicrous? I mean, it’s clear some will always think the worst of this poor lady, but this…give me a break. 

Freaking oversight. Human error. Maybe she just forgot to do the camera-flash test. Maybe she was running late. Maybe she split something on an original dress and had to switch last minute. A whole host of things could have occurred. But to think… no no ...she strategically picked out a dress and wore underwear that only when a flash hits it can her panties play peek-a-boo. 

Grow up people. Stop being so asinine. 

hm21
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Aug 2015, 01:36

Okay, try it this way.

Put yourself into this scenario.

You are a bright woman who is known for both your professional decorum and your fashion sense. You are photographed constantly. You are, if reports are to be believed, staying in a 12-bedroom villa that probably has an ample number of mirrors, and you are in one of the world's party cities, where bright lights are the norm.

What's more, your companions are (1) your husband, who makes his living under, in front of, and behind the lights and cameras; (2) one of the top supermodels ever, who still gets photographed wherever she goes, and who is now reportedly your good friend; and (3) the supermodel's husband, your husband's best friend, who is no stranger to the party scene, having made quite a living on them one way or another.

Now, tell me how you go out not knowing that your undies are or will be quite visible under your dress.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care about the woman's lingerie choice. But let's not pretend that it was a lapse or mistake that left her regretful or mortified, or that it's something she has to get over or move on from. A choice was made here. She had her reasons. So I don't see any call for making excuses on Amal's behalf.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Aug 2015, 01:42

BTW, hm21, I was not responding to you personally. It just took me a while to get the post done on the Kindle.

It's a generic "you" and "your." And I'm really done talking about another woman's panties.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Wed 26 Aug 2015, 01:54

Wow. I am pretty floored by how quick we are to judge.

I can't help but put myself in her shoes. I would like to think that most people would pause to think about how they would feel about such judgments if the shoe was on the other foot.

This is the person after all that someone sees fit to attempt (sadly) to ridicule with ridiculous Photoshop effects and very very nasty personal attacks. I would go so far as to label it racist but for the fact that it these efforts are so wacko that they defy classification. 

The choices seem to be something like this - stupid, careless, classless   or human.

Am I ridiculous to suggest that I find it strange that in place where people are such devoted fans of George that they would not have more respect for his wife.

Yup. I'm ridiculous.

oldweston

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 26 Aug 2015, 01:58

Well, if it was me then I'd have a dilemma about the underwear if I liked the dress that much that I wanted to wear it to this bunfight. 

Black wouldn't work - and flesh colour would look as if I had no underwear on at all! Don't think Amal's losing any sleep about it though! Better things to do............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 02:00

She simply chose the wrong panties in a lot of those pictures you can't even see the panties so I believe she really had no idea they would even show.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 02:01

party animal - not! wrote:Well, if it was me then I'd have a dilemma about the underwear if I liked the dress that much that I wanted to wear it to this bunfight. 

Black wouldn't work - and flesh colour would look as if I had no underwear on at all! Don't think Amal's losing any sleep about it though! Better things to do............

Yes like cuddle up to that handsome husband of hers.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 02:28

hm21 actually explained  this oops quite well.  And that's what I meant by "careless". It was a mindless oversight.   I am sure the lights in a house or in a restaurant are not the same as what Amal faced at the party.  If it was obvious don't you think her husband, Cindy or anyone else with her before they left would have said something?

It is absolutely and unequivocally ridiculous to think she would purposely go out with her panties showing through her dress.  Makes no sense.  Unless of course you think she is desperate for attention.  And that's what I take away from some of the comments here.  I think hm21 used the word "ludicrous". Yes! Yes! Yes!

And Way2 we have no idea how she felt after realizing what happened.

Actually lets not pretend that there are posters here who just don't like Amal and without saying as much will criticize her at every turn. Even if the criticism makes no sense.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 02:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 26 Aug 2015, 04:38

One more comment on "Panty Gate".  When she was with her parents (without George) in NYC, her panties were seen through her dress.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Aug 2015, 06:33

oldweston wrote:

This is the person after all that someone sees fit to attempt (sadly) to ridicule with ridiculous Photoshop effects and very very nasty personal attacks. I would go so far as to label it racist but for the fact that it these efforts are so wacko that they defy classification. 

No Need to bring the racist flag up. Everyone has different opinions and if you don't like some this is ok but don't overreact. In case i missed it please show to me the racist comment which was made here and I take care of it. I haven't seen it.

Donnamarie wrote:

Actually lets not pretend that there are posters here who just don't like Amal and without saying as much will criticize her at every turn.   Even if the criticism makes no sense.

Some are always positve about her some are always negative about and some are sometimes negative or positve about her. that's the good thing about this Forum to exchange this opinion with everyone here. Wink

I will refuse to talk about Amal panties. But let me know when we see George panties and I'm on board Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 26 Aug 2015, 08:18

Nicky said:
Some are always positve about her some are always negative about and some are sometimes negative or positve about her. that's the good thing about this Forum to exchange this opinion with everyone here. Wink

I guess I belong to the third category. I thought the golden dress with the blacks pumps looked sleazy. But I  didn't notice the white panties until I saw it mentioned on several online sites. I don't think she knew the panties would show, why would she want her panties to show?

And Nicky, I don't want to see George's panties. I hope he wears boxers. 
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:18

@Jenn, hm21, party-animal--not, old weston, annemarie, donnamarie,  - 

Photos on Getty Images are often retouched & edited. It states so on their website.

So they can be sold. All you have to do is zoom in to see. Pixels. The ones I found on another site have an app which allows you to see the original. Even heavy duty contouring make-up.  cameraflash
I understand you're so enthused to prove otherwise. Either way, not an attractive result.   But it's her outstanding human rights career that is what is so "fascinating."  Her self-sacrificial fight to save the underprivileged. That's what appealed to George Clooney in no time, was what was pitched in the press releases.
  Makes it oh so credible to the masses. sarcasm

Perhaps there are professional reps posting here too, promoting Amal Allahmuddin and they take great offence in anyone disagreeing with any media released fawning over-saturation. 
Almost comes across as desperate damage control.  
People must be laughing reading the gross-exaggeration parody. Hope it doesn't damage George Clooney's public image....by association.  

The photos you provided from Getty Images are heavily softened and retouched. Zoom in. I have no desire to alter the photos other than bring them to their original form, as an example. What George sees.  

I'm not Salvador Dali with his fascination of quirky, grotesque or distorted imagery.

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:26

party animal - not! wrote:and flesh colour would look as if I had no underwear on at all! 

Actually, Joanna, nude/ flesh color would have been appropriate. It wouldn't stand out at all. Blends in & makes garment seem not transparent.    Guess she's not very elegant. 

Really!  Bright white briefs on olive skin under gold lame?  Tacky.  

The point, however, is an almost 40 year old woman who has been incessantly photographed for a year & a half, representing the public image of a renowned celebrity as a "reality star companion" should have taken precautions at such a public event as this Casamigos launch. Surprised   And to think her mother Baria Alamuddin owns a PR company specialising in celebrity events & relationships in London!  

It only undermines George Clooney by associating him with trashy tactlessness.   So much for public image restructure.  Rolling Eyes 

I do recall Amal Alamuddin said that she's simply  "tried Casamigos", scrunching her nose, when a reporter asked her if she liked Casamigos in  front of George Clooney, at the Golden Globes this year.  Not very supporting as a "wife."  Surprised   

Well, enough of that. There's another tax deduction & a launch of a niche brand of tequila.

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:40

She said she tried it which was her honest answer not every one even a wife has to like every thing.

Surfing what you say about amal actually says more about you than her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:49

No , you cannot see her panties   in the white dress the lining of the dress is short and you can see a little leg. That dress is in style sheer with a lining.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:06

OK Annemarie, whatever you say...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:11

annemarie - I didn't examine the pictures that carefully, but you can clearly see her panties through the gold dress. I'm guessing she didn't realize it before she left the hotel and once she did know, she probably didn't care. There was nothing she could do about it anyway, unless she wanted to take them off. Either way, she can't win. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:16

LizzyNY wrote:annemarie - I didn't examine the pictures that carefully, but you can clearly see her panties through the gold dress. I'm guessing she didn't realize it before she left the hotel and once she did know, she probably didn't care. There was nothing she could do about it anyway, unless she wanted to take them off. Either way, she can't win. Smile
You are right LizzyNy she can't win mistakes happen, but with Amal clooney she is damned for being human.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:25

Nicky

I was disturbed about the posting of the caricature on the Es Torrent thread. I have been equally disturbed by  much of "commentary" from this individual. Much of it is just completely ridiculous and disturbed - and I get that.

The purpose of the image was unambiguous - disparaging and ridiculing an individual or group on the basis of immutable characteristics is hate speech. This is not the first time I have reached the same conclusion with respect to vicious "commentary" from one poster with many online identities. 

I appreciate your comment completely. I do not use such terms lightly - I absolutely don't mind being offended Smile  I have no issue with opinion and disagreements. I certainly regret posting when I clearly, on the more general topic, had left my sense of humour at the door. I will say however that in my opinion the "commentary" of this one poster goes way over the line.

oldweston

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:47

@annemarie - likewise, I believe your comments really do show a desperate push to enforce your opinion...& persuade. Almost like an agenda.  

@oldweston - superfluous pomposity affectation  Rolling Eyes  but if you're really from Canada, as per your username's location, you most certainly don't spell like a Canadian.  I wonder how many usernames you have. I joined in March & only started posting recently, as you can see. 
Accusing me of being others can be reciprocated as me pondering if you're a hired PR rep or a shill.  Or if you, Sylvia Cheevers, party animal-not!, Joanna, One Eyed Sally, hebe, etc, are the same person.  According to comments on other sites.
   Or are you with Globelle Communications celebrity publicity firm?  Surprised

The photo of Gonzo is a decorative tribute like an emoticon. Gonzo is admiring Cindy Crawford, is the meaning. Relax! 
This excessive desperation to make this fansite a one-sided appraisal worshipping of Amal Alamuddin is ridiculous.  She was a, plain, unknown, junior lawyer clerking,  until George Clooney agreed to publicly promote her.  Without the Clooney name, this "professional" barrister is really another unknown person. Not a celebrity, as Baria Alamuddin professed so exubarantly "we are now famous."  
This site is not a shrine to yet another notch in George's public image.. (not his belt, in this case...)

Last edited by Surfing on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:06; edited 1 time in total

Surfing

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:55

Yes annemarie, I couldn't agree with you more.

And everyone makes fashion mistakes. We all do. And Amal is no exception.

Nicky is going to get really mad at us if we don't stop talking Panty Gate here. Evil or Very Mad
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:01

Okay. I give.

My self-imposed moratorium on Amal comments, even in its brevity, was a respite from a troubling trend here, and I should have taken it as a clue.

It is obvious that the faction here that is so taken with Amal that they jump to her defense EVEN WHEN THE POINT BEING MADE WAS THAT SHE DID NOT NEED A DEFENSE will not tolerate any comment that does not praise, or at least excuse, her every action. When even a non-judgement is used as evidence of a personal indictment against her, and the entire focus of comments is either purposely twisted or willfully ignored, then it's time for me to go. There's no other way out of this tunnel-visioned PC trap this forum has fallen into.

I will be keeping my account for the use of PMs with members, but it's no longer possible to be honest or objective or funny here without the hassle of an extended and pointless debate with certain members, so this forum is over for me. It's supposed to be enjoyable. It no longer is. So I'm done.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:02

Sorry Nicky I'll behave .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 26 Aug 2015, 13:04

Surfing makes unfounded and malicious statements here. She/he does go way over the line in her/his rhetoric. And personally I think Surfing's comments should be banned.

If I get in trouble for saying as much so be it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next