George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Clooney offspring might look like.......... EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Clooney offspring might look like..........

+2
carolhathaway
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

What Clooney offspring might look like.......... Empty What Clooney offspring might look like..........

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:08

Column inches on the hypothetical rather than facts from the Mailonline......not really news!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 20:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Clooney offspring might look like.......... Empty Re: What Clooney offspring might look like..........

Post by carolhathaway Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:13

So I wonder if we'll ever get the chance to compare these fotos to real children...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Clooney offspring might look like.......... Empty Re: What Clooney offspring might look like..........

Post by Surfing Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:23

Oh, this woman Amal is so physically ugly  unattractive. Poor George. Milk the PR baloney while you can, Baria & PR hired help, if so. 
Even with all the help the PR team are assigned to pay stylists to do, including airbrushing photos. 
No one believes this marriage.

No chemistry. Daily Mail fawning is so ridiculous & corny that it is on par with Cailtynn Jenner comedy or bad prank.  

No one believes this baloney.
Tom Cruise had IVF baby and so did Michael Jackson with Debbie Rowe, like someone wrote. 
It's this kind of arrangement, in my opinion.
Worst mega fail PR  sham in history of showbiz.

Today nauseating news in DM tabloid I found at Le Pain Quotidien described this ugly Amal as " gorgeous & pouting to win neighbours over about CCTV."

How can a Freddie Mercury mouth overbite  pout? Physically impossible as jaw hangs over mouth. 
DM writers picking up  dumb press releases. 
Parody! 
The PR team is so incompetent that thet seriously have ridiculed George Clooney. This woman is more manly than him and impossible to pout.

Readers are put off by desperation of an incompetent PR team, so subsequently dislike George as they see no credibility in his public image overkill ridicule.

Anywway lucky I used that paper to collect Fido's mess. 
pooping
Big fine here if our dog poops.

Surfing
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:27

We've got another one or she is just using a new name.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:41

Oh dear, Surfing, it's just the same old...., same old..... We've heard it all before and it's boring, boring, boring. Nothing new at all. So sad.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Jul 2015, 14:43

Yep. Ever so.

And the site for food has a malware warning, gang..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 20 Jul 2015, 20:13

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't the press create George Baby look like at the time he got married? I remember there was something but those Kids look much prettier now LOL...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 20 Jul 2015, 20:15

If that were correct they would be gorgeous.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down