George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli

4 posters

Go down

Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli Empty Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli

Post by party animal - not! Mon 06 Jul 2015, 22:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

with thanks ti Frenchiesfans

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli Empty Re: Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli

Post by Donnamarie Tue 07 Jul 2015, 02:03

Thanks PAN for this article.  I've always thought that Amal doesn't take her fashion too seriously.  She truly enjoys it.  Obviously passionate about it.  These comments by Giambastitta confirm what I've felt about her.   My sense is that Amal probably has a great sense of humor not only in how she dresses but in life.  A huge attraction for George.  There is so much I would like to know about her.  We really know so little.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli Empty Re: Amal's witty sense of style by Giambastitta Valli

Post by annemarie Tue 07 Jul 2015, 03:35

George has said a sense of humor is one of the things he looked for in a woman. I also think from seeing her she has a great sense of humor.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 07 Jul 2015, 08:14

only if I met her I would really know if she has a great sense of humor. No one really knows her that well, except george and I know he has a great sense of humor so I cannot tell if she does. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down