George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another interview from a while back EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another interview from a while back EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another interview from a while back EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another interview from a while back EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another interview from a while back EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another interview from a while back EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another interview from a while back EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Another interview from a while back EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Another interview from a while back EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another interview from a while back

+4
ladybugcngc
Katiedot
Nicky80
party animal - not!
8 posters

Go down

Another interview from a while back Empty Another interview from a while back

Post by party animal - not! Tue 26 May 2015, 15:37

Do we have this?

Nick looms large again.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Has "No Clue" How to Act While Working Shoulder-Length Hair—Watch the Throwback Clip
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some relationships come and go, but our love for George Clooney never Ends.

"I was going to be a television personality because my father had been in Cincinnati for 35 years," George shared with E! News all the way back in 1990. "I was never going to be as good as my dad is in Cincinnati. He was a big hit so I was always going to be Nick Clooney's son so I had to come up with something different."
Luckily, his entire family was in the industry "one way or another." In fact, his cousin Miguel was starring in a successful CBS series when George was doing some job searching.

"Since baseball was fading away right around that point, Miguel said why don't you come try a little acting in L.A. and I was always  pretty good at things I did right away," George confessed. "I was kind of lucky that way. Anything I tried to pick up, I could kind of get just enough to say ‘I got it' and acting was one of those things that I picked up."
He continued, "I had no clue and still don't and I'm still going ‘what the hell am I doing?'" With successful roles in ER, Up In the Air, Tomorrowland and countless other projects, we'd beg to differ.
"It's one of those things that keeps your interest," George shared with E! News. "It's been eight years since I've started and it's kept my interest."
On this Throwback Thursday, there's just one more thing that needs to be mentioned: The hair! While he still looks great with shoulder-length style, we dig the salt and pepper look today just a tad bit more. Keep doing your thing, George!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 26 May 2015, 17:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Another interview from a while back Empty Re: Another interview from a while back

Post by Donnamarie Tue 26 May 2015, 17:50

Well at least he didn't say "I'm the son of a newsman".
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Another interview from a while back Empty Re: Another interview from a while back

Post by Nicky80 Tue 26 May 2015, 21:07

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 May 2015, 04:52

LOL! Instead we got "I'm the son of television personality"!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Aug 2018, 17:11

Another one

Randomly found

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 06 Aug 2018, 18:50

Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Aug 2018, 14:43

Can someone tell me who is the guy

Yellow shirt
With lovers print on it?

Thanks

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 09 Aug 2018, 23:00

Mmm I don’t like that Merv guy.... he must be some talk show guy... I’ve heard of him kinda .... but he creeps me out..... I don’t like the way he is all buddy buddy with my baby G.... I know it sounds like my mantra but RUN George run.....

Tip!  Anyone who overstates their friendliness with your family again and again... talking about how much they know your family and who they know....is massaging your instinct.... the instinct that is saying GET OUT .....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 09 Aug 2018, 23:31

WWHS - Merv Griffin was around from the 40s on. He was in movies. I believe he was a big band singer or bandleader - can't remember which - but that's where he knew Rosemary from. He worked in tv from its earliest days and knew Nick well. His tv talk show was super popular. By the time he passed he was one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in television.

I liked the interview. It looked like George was having fun.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 10 Aug 2018, 00:00

What Would He Say wrote:Mmm I don’t like that Merv guy.... he must be some talk show guy... I’ve heard of him kinda .... but he creeps me out..... I don’t like the way he is all buddy buddy with my baby G.... I know it sounds like my mantra but RUN George run.....

Tip!  Anyone who overstates their friendliness with your family again and again... talking about how much they know your family and who they know....is massaging your instinct.... the instinct that is saying GET OUT .....

I totally agree

He couldn't run
Live

I hope he did
Later Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 10 Aug 2018, 00:26

That was a fun interview with Merv Griffin.  I’ve never seen it.  George!  So young.  Wonder if Merv did George a favor by having him on his show .... since he knew the Clooney family personally.  At that point George was pretty much an unknown in the business.  I used to watch Merv’s show a lot.  As Lizzy said he built an entertainment empire.  Made huge amounts of money
in real estate too.

Thanks for posting it’s me!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down