George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere

+4
LizzyNY
Katiedot
Donnamarie
Sevens
8 posters

Go down

George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere Empty George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere

Post by Sevens Thu 07 May 2015, 13:02

Disney just released the Big News! George,Britt Robertson and Brad Bird will show up at TOMORROWLAND premiere in Shanghai, China, May 22. Release date here is 26th.
SO EXCITED! Two years in a row, he's been in Shaghai, May again.
I'm flying there to see him at the red carpet!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere Empty Re: George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere

Post by Donnamarie Thu 07 May 2015, 13:48

That's so exciting Sevens.  Have you seen George on the red carpet before?  Got to get a selfie with George.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere Empty Re: George Clooneywill be in Shanghai at TOMORROWLAND premiere

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 May 2015, 13:54

Oooh, that's so exciting! Hope you can get some photos for us!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 07 May 2015, 15:14

Donnamarie wrote:That's so exciting Sevens.  Have you seen George on the red carpet before?  Got to get a selfie with George.
ofcourse not! his films usually didn't get released here as they're not tentpoles. I've only seen Gravity and Monuments Men here in theaters. his upcoming films wouldn't get scrutiny pass I guess, so TOMORROWLAND maybe my once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet him if he wouldn't do more tentpole film in the future.
I'll try to talk to him and get a selfie!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 07 May 2015, 15:20

Sevens - I hope you get to meet him and get a picture and maybe even an autograph. Get everything you can so if you never get another chance you won't feel like you missed anything.

At the premieres here sometimes they let "civilians" in as seat fillers. Do they do that in China? If they do, you can sign up for that and maybe get to see the movie that night! GOOD LUCK!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 May 2015, 17:21

Oh Sevens you deserve to be there and meet George,
not for us but for you.
You provide this forum with so much coverage 
of George and his work it would be an injustice
if you couldn't get to meet him.

Sending you Good Vibes.  sunnysunnysunny
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 07 May 2015, 18:51

Thanks Lizzy and Joanna
actually I'm thinking about getting him a Chinese gift.
when it's prepared, I'll show the pictures of the gift here.
And just hope I'll get the chance to give it to him.
Oh maybe I'll print COH's address on the gift to remind him of this fan forum!
Do you think he would come here with Amal? IDK,but Matthew took his wife with him last year on Interstellar premiere.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 May 2015, 20:45

Sevens wrote:Disney just released the Big News! George,Britt Robertson and Brad Bird will show up at TOMORROWLAND premiere in Shanghai, China, May 22. Release date here is 26th.
Coolio

Good luck
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpandaxo Fri 08 May 2015, 19:08

Sevens wrote:Disney just released the Big News! George,Britt Robertson and Brad Bird will show up at TOMORROWLAND premiere in Shanghai, China, May 22. Release date here is 26th.
Hi Sevens!

I'm from China too and the news makes me SO hyper I can't sleep all night! I'm definitely going!
How can I get a ticket for the premiere? Any idea where exactly it's going to take place? I just browsed through the Chinese web but I didn't seem to find any info on it.

Taylor

mrpandaxo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 08 May 2015, 19:26

OK so you are from China but not Chinese?  otherwise we can communicate in Chinese.
I believe theres a lot foreign fans in Shanghai. Went there to see Formula One in 2012 and got amazed by the foreign crowds on street.
anyway I don't know if you've followed the official Weibo and WeiChat of DisneyStudiosChina.
I asked them about the details but nothing is set for now. We'll just have to wait for more info.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpandaxo Fri 08 May 2015, 23:03

Sevens wrote:OK so you are from China but not Chinese?  otherwise we can communicate in Chinese.
I believe theres a lot foreign fans in Shanghai. Went there to see Formula One in 2012 and got amazed by the foreign crowds on street.
anyway I don't know if you've followed the official Weibo and WeiChat of DisneyStudiosChina.
I asked them about the details but nothing is set for now. We'll just have to wait for more info.

Actually I'm Chinese. It just seems a little inappropriate to use Chinese here. 

I haven't followed any of those accounts but I will try to do that later in the day:) And I'd appreciate it if you could keep me updated with upcoming info.

Do you think it's worthy to go on a trip to Shanghai for our purpose? What are the chances of us fans ACTUALLY meeting the cast of the movie? I want to send presents or maybe even ask for a signature but I don't know the odds of that and thus I'm a little hesitant.

mrpandaxo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 23:15

Well Mrpandaxo you need to go and try. Wink  Noone can see in the future. But I'm sure you will be lucky. George knows how to walk a premier. Good luck to you in case you go.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpandaxo Fri 08 May 2015, 23:19

Nicky80 wrote:Well Mrpandaxo you need to go and try. Wink  Noone can see in the future. But I'm sure you will be lucky. George knows how to walk a premier. Good luck to you in case you go.
I will have to try really hard to make time for it so I'm deciding if it's worth the trip and the hassle. May I ask if you interacted with any of the movie stars when you were in Shanghai in 2012?

mrpandaxo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 23:25

mrpandaxo, I'm not sure who you are but we are just Fans and no one was in Shanghai 2012. Like other fans you can go to a premier and just try your luck.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 15 May 2015, 22:33

Good luck Seven Smile

After London and Valencia, he is going there. 

I have tried to get an invitation, .... but they tell me Disney Spain give them and the only email I found and wrote, they told me another departament are in charge of that.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 16 May 2015, 00:55

The blue carpet will begin 7pm at 新天地南里广场 May 22.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down