George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway

+6
Nicky80
isogotit
PigPen
LizzyNY
Katiedot
party animal - not!
10 posters

Go down

George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway Empty George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many thanks, Frenchiesfans

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway Empty Re: George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Apr 2015, 13:47

In This Photo: George Clooney
'Money Monster' actor George Clooney rushed to make it to the play 'Hamilton' in New York City, New York on April 21, 2015. George has been busy filming 'Money Monster' and took a break to watch the popular play.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway Empty Re: George goes to see 'Hamilton' off-Broadway

Post by PigPen Wed 22 Apr 2015, 13:51

What exactly is George doing in photo #13?????????????????

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 22 Apr 2015, 14:59

I wonder if he was checking it out as a possible project for Smokehouse. It seems like something that's right up their alley.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Apr 2015, 15:03

It's a musical, so would that be a departure?

The power of the man - tickets are like gold dust. I can't get any........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 22 Apr 2015, 15:45

LizzyNY wrote:I wonder if he was checking it out as a possible project for Smokehouse. It seems like something that's right up their alley.

HA HA

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 22 Apr 2015, 16:05

He looks good in the picture above.  Like the suit.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 Apr 2015, 20:20

George Clooney Takes 'Money Monster' Break to See Play

George Clooney hurries out of his car to make it inside for a performance of the Off-Broadway play “Hamilton” on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.
The 53-year-old actor took a break from filming his latest movie Money Monster, which is currently in production in the city.
In case you didn’t know, “Hamilton” is a new musical about the scrappy young immigrant who forever changed America: Alexander Hamilton.
“From bastard orphan to Washington’s right hand man, rebel to war hero, loving husband caught in the country’s first sex scandal to Treasury head who made an untrusting world believe in the American economy, ‘Hamilton’ is an exploration of a political mastermind.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 22 Apr 2015, 21:07

George looks really good, especially in the gray suit.  Kind of surprised he dressed up as much as he did to attend the performance.  He wore jeans and threw on a jacket to go to a fancy French restaurant but dressed up for an off Broadway musical.  And was it a matinee?  It's pretty light outside for an evening performance. Maybe he was meeting someone there. Surprised he would go by himself.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 22 Apr 2015, 23:48

Oh, thank God he made another outing. Amal's hey-there-big-boy eyes were aimed right at me when I came on before.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Apr 2015, 18:04

Those enlarged pictures are so good.
All the hand stitching on his suit 
is easy to spot. Lol
He's looking very good.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 23 Apr 2015, 18:18

The writer and the director of Hamilton were on Charlie Rose last night.  Boy, I would love to see this show. Looks terrific.  It is coming to Broadway this summer but I bet it will be next to impossible to get in and you will  pay dearly for seats.  

Yes Joanna, George in his finely made suit. Yummy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Apr 2015, 18:25

Donnamarie wrote:The writer and the director of Hamilton were on Charlie Rose last night.  Boy, I would love to see this show. Looks terrific.  It is coming to Broadway this summer but I bet it will be next to impossible to get in and you will  pay dearly for seats.  

Would that particular Charlie Rose show be available anywhere 
on the web  Donnamarie ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 23 Apr 2015, 19:01

Joanna wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:The writer and the director of Hamilton were on Charlie Rose last night.  Boy, I would love to see this show. Looks terrific.  It is coming to Broadway this summer but I bet it will be next to impossible to get in and you will  pay dearly for seats.  

Would that particular Charlie Rose show be available anywhere 
on the web  Donnamarie ?

Joanna, I could t find the whole interview.  Went to Rose's site and it's not available.  You can go to YouTube and search Charlie Rose Hamilton interview and there's a clip 
with the writer Lin-Manuel Miranda and Thomas Kail, the director.  Just a couple of minutes. Then search Hamilton musical and there are a few actual clips from the show. The musical is done in hip hop style.  Looks incredibly entertaining.  And you may also see a clip of when Miranda first performed the opening song at the White House back in 2009 I think. He hadn't even written the musical at that point.  He had read a biograpjphy of Alexander Hamilton and then wrote this hip hop song.  Really talented guy!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Apr 2015, 22:59

Thank you Donnamarie.
I'll look it up tomorrow as its nearly
my bed time here now. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 24 Apr 2015, 04:24

George is looking good alone without the other half. he looks a little worried , maybe he is trying to hurry up and meet someone.he goes to yervan tomorrow to armenia. Maybe his is just trying to enjoy himself alone and relax. He alway is in a hurry and he needs to slow down and take it easy. life is too short and he has such a tight schedule, i guess he will vacation in italy or wherever he decides to go. He looks so good in that nice grey suit and handsome face. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down