George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015

+15
party animal - not!
hathaross
janieb
Hebe
johnsonerika49
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
kat19
Missa
amaretti
melbert
LornaDoone
/
Alisonfan
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 Empty George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 18:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here we go, ladies............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic / edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 18:15

:

and I've seen some 
 of Julia heading to the set..........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 19:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney on location: Money Monster NYC April 18, 2015

Post by amaretti Sat 18 Apr 2015, 18:17

Cute . Sportivo .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 19:41

Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4

This will be a Weekend with great pics again alien alien alien
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 19:46

thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 20:32

It's not a comedy! Julia Roberts and George Clooney have a laugh on set of upcoming thriller Money Monster

They're known as two of America's most charming actors.

And on Saturday they showed why, as Julia Roberts and George Clooney arrived at the New York City set of their latest film sporting big smiles and joking around.

The pair looked enthusiastic about another day of work on the upcoming thriller Money Monster, directed by Jodie Foster.

Ready to work: Julia Roberts and George Clooney seemed to be in good spirits as they arrived at the New York City set of Money Monster on Saturday

Julia looked chic in a form-fitting navy blue blazer, which she wore over top of a ruffled white blouse and navy blue skinny jeans, which showed off her impressive figure.

The 47-year-old finished off her look with a pair of black leather combat boots, and hid her eyes behind black shades.

The Pretty Woman star, whose long auburn tresses were styled straight, looked ready for work as she arrived script in hand. 

Beautiful in blue: Julia looked beautiful in a form-fitting navy blue ensemble as she made her way to set

Stylish: The Pretty Woman star accessorized with trendy black combat boots and showed off a crimson manicure

Julia showed off her world-famous smile as she made her way to set, and also flaunted a stylish manicure. 

Meanwhile George, 53, looked dapper - though laid-back - as he sported an pinstripe button down with a silver and navy blue tie with fitted slate grey trousers.

He finished off his look with a pair of black leather oxfords, and looked casual as he strolled with his hands in his pockets and shirt sleeves rolled up.

Laid-back: George looked casual with an un-tucked button down, which he wore with the sleeves rolled up

Dapper: Despite his relaxed attitude, the Descendants star still looked stylish in a button down, an aqua and navy blue striped tie, and slate gray trousers 
Playful: The charming star pulled a series of funny faces as he made his way to set on Saturday

Julia and George were also joined onset by co-star Jack O'Connell, 24, who sported an olive green hooded sweatshirt, fitted grey T-shirt, and coordinating olive green trousers, finishing off his look with a pair of brown work boots.

The Unbroken star was spotted listening to headphones as he was seen stopping for a moment to pet a dog.

Coordinating: George matched his aqua and navy blue tie to his soft blue button down

Leading man: George stars in the film as Lee Gates, a financial TV personality who offers up advice on stocks

Later George and Jack were spotted sharing a laugh as they chatted on the busy New York City set.

There they were joined by director Jodie Foster, who had her hands full as she arrived to start the day.

The Silence of the Lambs star wore a white button down underneath a beige blazer, which she paired with form-fitting dark wash jeans.

Puppy love: Jack O'Connell was spotted stopping to pet a dog as he arrived at the Money Monster set in New York City
Showing a darker side: In the film, Jack plays Kyle Budwell, a viewer who lost all of his money following a bad tip from Lee Gates, who then decides to hold the host hostage

Jodie also wore a pair of black and grey sneakers, and hid her eyes behind a pair of black sunglasses.

She styled her hair straight, and was spotted carrying an empty iced drink, a heavier black jacket, and rolled up paper, likely notes for filming.

The Oscar winner accessorized her laid-back look with a colorful scarf, which she wore tied around her neck. 

Goofing around: The award winner sported a wide smile as he was photographed behind the scenes
Sharing a laugh: George and Jack appeared to be enjoying themselves as they were spotted chatting on set on Saturday

The movie is about financial TV personality Lee Gates who offers up stock advice on his hit show Money Monster.

Gates is held hostage by a viewer, Kyle Budwell, who lost all of his money by following a bad tip from Lee during his show.

The film is due out sometime in 2016. 

Running the show: Jodie Foster - the film's director - was later spotted making her arrival to set
Showing her fashion credentials: Jodie accessorized her look with a colorful scarf, which she wore tied around her neck

Giving orders: The Oscar winner seemed ready to get things started as she arrived on set with an empty iced beverage and a rolled up piece of paper - likely notes for filming 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 20:44

Yummy pics today girls.  Think G looks even better than last weekend if that's possible.  Chatting it up with the crew. So George. He looks relaxed and enjoying his work.  Love his devilish smile.  Kudos to PAN and Nicky once again.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 20:52

Donnamarie wrote: Think G looks even better than last weekend if that's possible.  

YES YES YES it is possible. He was feeling our love that's why he looks so good today hehehe love1 love1 love1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:04

George and Amal on set:

Should this have another thread, Nicky? I wasn't sure

George Clooney Gets Touchy Feely with Wife Amal On 'Money Monster' Set

George Clooney is grinning ear-to-ear during a break from shooting his upcoming film Money Monster on Saturday (April 18) in New York City.
The 53-year-old actor was spotted showing some affection for wife Amal, who made a surprise visit

George‘s co-stars Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell, and director Jodie Foster were also spotted arriving on the set of the movie, which is still awaiting a release date.
30+ pictures inside of George Clooney and wife Amal on the set of Money Monster in the Big Apple…

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:14

Yea you might want to start another thread so those who wish not to read me gushing about how much I think George is in love with Amal will probably appreciate it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:25

Giggling,  and empathisising, DM, at your verisiltude............Love it!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:30

On link Julia and Jody Foster will learn how to dress from Amal.2 women all bunddled up in 2coats each. Amal in summer top and crop pants bare feet.Amal she know how to dress! Amal she laugh at Julia and Jody coats puffers fleece, what they thinking! Julia and Jody can learn from Amal style queen. Yes?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:39

party animal - not! wrote:George and Amal on set:

Should this have another thread, Nicky? I wasn't sure

No same thread as it is the same sighting. Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:48

Wink "Honey why don't you come down to the set.  It's a beautiful day.  You can hang out for a while. I'd love to see you".    They look very sweet.  I'm controlling myself since we're not starting another thead.

Love4
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:49

Alisonfan wrote:On link Julia and Jody Foster will learn how to dress from Amal.2 women all bunddled up in 2coats each. Amal in summer top and crop pants bare feet.Amal she know how to dress! Amal she laugh at Julia and Jody coats puffers fleece, what they thinking! Julia and Jody can learn from Amal style queen. Yes?

Well if you look at the pics then you see others in T Shirts too. Looks like it was warmer there today. Maybe the pics from Julia and Jodie are from the morning when it is cooler. We don't know. And also I think the English women still dress a bit different compare to American women. Americans love they Trainers. (Don't mean it the bad way). But English women Dress up whenever they can.
I don't see a big deal.
It was warm here too the last week and I put out my summer shoes this Weekend for next week as we expect a heat wave Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:53

Donnamarie wrote:Wink "Honey why don't you come down to the set.  It's a beautiful day.  You can hang out for a while. I'd love to see you".    They look very sweet.  I'm controlling myself since we're not starting another thead.

Love4

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

OK i wanted to ask you "When he said it and how do you know"? Whyt did i miss? But then I got it...hehe....I'm a bit slow sometimes Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 18 Apr 2015, 21:55

Nicky80 wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:On link Julia and Jody Foster will learn how to dress from Amal.2 women all bunddled up in 2coats each. Amal in summer top and crop pants bare feet.Amal she know how to dress! Amal she laugh at Julia and Jody coats puffers fleece, what they thinking! Julia and Jody can learn from Amal style queen. Yes?

Well if you look at the pics then you see others in T Shirts too. Looks like it was warmer there today. Maybe the pics from Julia and Jodie are from the morning when it is cooler. We don't know. And also I think the English women still dress a bit different compare to American women. Americans love they Trainers. (Don't mean it the bad way). But English women Dress up whenever they can.
I don't see a big deal.
It was warm here too the last week and I put out my summer shoes this Weekend for next week as we expect a heat wave Very Happy

No no don't buy it my family in New York.Hahah Nicky

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 18 Apr 2015, 22:05

Amal Clooney pays husband George a visit as he shoot scenes with Julia Roberts for upcoming thriller Money Monster in NYC

Money Monster is a thriller about a finance TV host who gets taken hostage on his own show after doling out some bad advice.

However, despite its tense nature, the New York City set of the Jodie Foster-directed film seems to be a blast, as the movie's actors and guests alike couldn't stop smiling as they arrived on Saturday.

George Clooney and Julie Roberts showed off wide grins as they arrived, followed shortly by the former's wife Amal, who looked absolutely radiant in a colorful, spring ensemble.

Happy couple: Amal Clooney paid husband George a visit on set in New York City on Saturday

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 22:59

Even more updated edition of story with many more pics - and her cousin is there

Got the giggles? George and Amal couldn't stop laughing as they were spotted on the Money Monster set on Saturday 

Entertainer: George seemed to have the crowd in stitches during a break from filming as he told humorous stories

Was it something he said? Amal seemed surprised by something her husband said, as she pulled a shocked face on set

Distracted: The couple's humorous conversation seemed to hit a lull as Amal showed George something on his cell phone

She has the dish: Amal seemed to be in the middle of a serious gossip session as she turned to speak to a woman on the set of Money Monster

A fashionable pair: George accessorized with a shiny gold watch, while Amal sported dazzling, detailed earrings

Primping: While walking on set Amal was spotted taking a moment to fix her trendy cropped skinny jeans

Having laughs: George looked thrilled when he greeted his friend Julia

Warm welcome: The heartthrob actor greeted his co-star warmly

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:25

I'm in New York and it was is 78 degrees today so Amal is dressed appropriately it is nice and sunny out today.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:27

It is nice to see George looking so happy .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:33

Yep.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Apr 2015, 01:37

Lovely pics of George.  Thank you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Apr 2015, 02:53

More - and even bigger! - here:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Apr 2015, 13:08

Newly edited an hour ago  from the Daily Mail with many more close-ups and different shots of everybody from yesterday:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 Apr 2015, 13:33

party animal - not! wrote:More - and even bigger! - here:

This picture says it all to me.
George is in love with his wife Amal
and is happy to see her on set chatting to 
"whoever"   Period.

PS It's  a lovely picture too IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Apr 2015, 13:52

Jo! Here's another one from today's Celebitchy - different agency (Wenn) shots.

You'll like it!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sun 19 Apr 2015, 13:56

Amal brought her cousin this time.

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 19 Apr 2015, 16:11

party animal - not! wrote:More - and even bigger! - here:

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Apr 2015, 19:11

I love you I love you Love4 Love4

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 19 Apr 2015, 20:38

I wish I had nice enough arms to wear a blouse like that. I really like the breezy, summery look of it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 19 Apr 2015, 21:13

Different shot (I think!)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 19 Apr 2015, 21:29

I like the top too . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 19 Apr 2015, 22:29

Yeah, very nice Smile

Giambattista Valli Floral Trapeze Top ($1,126)

Some of all those photos.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 Apr 2015, 22:30

Maybe I should change my name.  I could make that and put my name on it - sell it for $20 and still make a profit.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 19 Apr 2015, 22:45

Maybe George bought it for her . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 19 Apr 2015, 23:02

Maybe he stitched up the top for her . I remember seeing some curtains he sewed from sheets . Black and white , very lovely . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 20 Apr 2015, 01:08

I'd be stunned if she's paying full price for these items, if she's paying anything at all.  

If he's faking this relationship, it's the best acting he's ever done.  He looks positively smitten in these pictures.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 20 Apr 2015, 02:22

There's even more pictures from yesterday here:

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 02:34

He's not faking anything he is totally in love with Amal and I am so happy for him. It is wonderful to see George in love it has taken a long time but he finally found the right one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 20 Apr 2015, 03:33

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 03:40

I'm so glad others here see what I see.   A man truly in love.  And he doesn't hold back showing it or saying it to rooms full of people.  And I really believe he's never been happier.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:59

Did the makeup crew alter George's teeth for the production, I wonder? Something looks off in the alignment.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 Apr 2015, 14:56

I don't think so. The front four look like his usual chiclet teeth then next to that are his natural teeth, which aren't quite so straight in line normally.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsonerika49 Mon 20 Apr 2015, 15:54

Katiedot wrote:I don't think so.  The front four look like his usual chiclet teeth then next to that are his natural teeth, which aren't quite so straight in line normally.

I didnt notice his teeth, but I did notice that he is wearing a pinkie ring, but I dont see a ring on his ring finger or am I mistaken.

johnsonerika49
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Mon 20 Apr 2015, 16:26

You're right johnsonerika, George isn't wearing his wedding band but I assume that is because he is dressed as his character in Money Monster.

Thanks for all the photos. It's good to see pictures of George looking happy.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 20 Apr 2015, 17:26

Katiedot wrote:I don't think so.  The front four look like his usual chiclet teeth then next to that are his natural teeth, which aren't quite so straight in line normally.

Hmm. I guess you're right. But something is amiss with his face and smile. I mean besides the scruff and the bushy brows and unkempt hair. Can't put my finger on it, though.

I'm glad he's having such a good time being back at work.

But I'm ready to see him cleaned up again.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 17:42

George looks like himself to me.  He still has his matinee idol haircut which I hope he changes up after this picture wraps.  And he's been sporting stubble for these outside shoots so that would explain his rumpled look.  Of course he's supposed look this way.  He's a hostage.  A very sexy hostage IMO.

Guess he doesn't have any costume changes for this role.  Wonder if the movie plays out in a 24 hour span. Since he has been in costume in all the weekend pics there would be no wedding ring (maybe he's not married in the movie) and it would explain the pinkie ring he's wearing.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Apr 2015, 17:51

Have wondered if they've put a bit of eyebrow pencil or something on his forehead furrows and laughter lines..could be he's supposed to be older. And the long sideburns don't do anything for him of course.

Didn't know Julia's playing the game show director...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:31

BTW, the pretty top Amal was wearing goes with the pants that she wore to the pre Oscar party with Steven Spielberg and others. Both by Valli. Guess those pieces were keepers for her. I know, I know this should be in the Amal thread :/
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next