George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report

4 posters

Go down

Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report Empty Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report

Post by PigPen Sat 31 Jan 2015, 15:18

http://www.people.com/article/val-kilmer-hospitalized-advanced-life-support-throat-tumor-report?xid=rss-topheadlines

Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
4.8kSHARES
[Sharing Options]
Val Kilmer Reportedly Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor
Val Kilmer
Getty

By Michael Miller
@write_miller

01/30/2015 AT 08:25 PM EST
Val Kilmer was rushed to the hospital Monday night after the actor began bleeding from the throat due to a suspected tumor, TMZ reports.

The Santa Monica Fire Department confirms to PEOPLE that a man was transported from Kilmer's address to the hospital after a 911 call on Monday night.

"We received a call at 11:31 p.m. from that address," a spokesperson says. "He was transported ALS [advanced life support] to the hospital."

ALS paramedics respond to more serious emergencies and can administer IVs, more medications and other support, while private ambulances respond to more minor injuries, the spokesperson explains: "It's not uncommon for an ALS crew to respond to an incident."

The Top Gun star, 55, was treated at the UCLA Medical Center, and is now recovering from surgery, according to TMZ.

Kilmer has never spoken publicly about any health issue, though TMZ reports that his family has been aware of his condition. The actor's rep has not yet commented on the situation.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report Empty Re: Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report

Post by melbert Sat 31 Jan 2015, 17:25

Even though this is the wrong section to post a story on Val Kilmer, this is his response.

http://www.gossipcop.com/val-kilmer-throat-tumor-facebook/

Val Kilmer: I Do NOT Have Throat Tumor, Was Treated For “Complication”
Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report Val-Kilmer-Tumor-65x65
Truth rating: 0
Val Kilmer
By Daniel Gates | 11:29 am, January 31st, 2015

Val Kilmer says he does NOT have a throat tumor, despite a report claiming it was the reason for his hospitalization in Los Angeles this week. On Saturday, the actor posted a Facebook message shooting down the story.
“Thank you for all your sweet support,” wrote Kilmer. “But I have not had a tumor, or a tumor operations, or any operation. I had a complication where the best way to receive care was to stay under the watchful eye of the UCLA ICU.” He did not indicate what his “complication” was.
He continued, “Friends have assisted who know my spiritual convictions and have been most sensitive and kind for the extra effort in making sure there’s minimum gossip and silly talk. I am praying for a speedy return to the boards as they say. God bless you all and please don’t worry. Love and deep affection , Val.”
Kilmer attended a Los Angeles Clippers game with his son Jack earlier this month, where he was spotted wearing a scarf that covered his neck. There was concern about his health back in October, when he reportedly told a judge during a court battle with his landlord that he was unable to speak because his tongue was swollen. Kilmer has worked steadily over the last couple of years, including providing voice work in the 2013 animated movie Planes. Gossip Cop will wishes Kilmer a speedy and full recovery on whatever medical issue he has.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report Empty Re: Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Feb 2015, 01:28

melbert Party in the Kitchen would be the correct section.  Val isn't a friend or family member nor has he worked with George.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Feb 2015, 02:56

I knew that - just don't have the power to move things.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 03 Feb 2015, 19:04

And I'm too stupid to have posted it there in the first place.  Sorry.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Feb 2015, 20:14

So this is what happened.

Pigpen posted it in the news section. Melbert add another post but she knew it was the wrong section so she said so and posted it in the thread as it should be all in one thread. With her comment she made sure we know it was the wrong section which she was right about.

When I came online and saw that I moved it to the Party in the Kitchen section.

When Lorna came online she saw the thread in the Party in the kitchen section and Melbert comment about the wrong section and advised it belongs to the Party in the Kitchen thread not knowing melbert posted that when it was still in the news section. Do I make sense explaining it  Laughing

I should have made a post to advise I moved sections but I didn't feel the need at the time  Razz  Sorry guys  Embarassed

And PigPen no not stupid. It takes us mods a second to move one thread to another section. To move threads are much easier then to split a thread. Now you know for the next time  Thumbs up!

So all ok.

Ok so trying to get back on Topic......

I didn't know Val Kilmer anyway. I had to Google him.....when I saw his face I recognised him. But wouldn't know from which movie.

Today in the News it said the Family believed he does have a Tumor....poor guy if it's true
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Feb 2015, 15:06

For those who do not know.. he was Batman  in Batman Forever 1995, with Nicole Kidman, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey and Chris O'Donnell.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down