George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica

+21
melbert
pandabear
premiere
it's me
annemarie
Way2Old4Dis
Missa
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
Carla97
Nicky80
/
Picachu
Hebe
PigPen
Joanna
Donnamarie
fluffy
fava
Katiedot
Sevens
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica Empty George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica

Post by Sevens Thu 15 Jan 2015, 09:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Alamuddin Running Errands in LA January 2015

by Ryan Roschke 1/14/15 160 Shares Print

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Alamuddin was spotted with George Clooney on Wednesday afternoon, when the two were seen exiting a car and heading into a nearby building in Santa Monica. Amal smiled as she stepped out in a beautiful floral dress, which she effortlessly paired with a brown leather bag and jacket. The outing comes at the heels of Amal's glamorous Sunday night at the Golden Globe Awards, during which Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made a hilarious joke about George being a trophy husband, and George gushed about his wife during his Cecil B. DeMille Award acceptance speech. Our favorite part of the night, though, was probably the fact that Amal seemed on the whole unimpressed. Keep scrolling to see the latest pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text - please don't post just links)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:45

Apparently the dress is by Giambattista Valli and still available: Georgette Silk in red floral print  $3,250
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Clooney in Santa Monica

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:53

Excellent. I'll have three..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Jan 2015, 13:22

I wonder where George was wandering off to so quickly? Isn't Santa Monica the place where Rande has a bar?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Jan 2015, 13:55

I love the leather jacket and I like her long plait. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 14:17

Thanks Sevens. There are more pics and info on her dress on Amal's style blog

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 14:20

Katidot- sorry I know I'm not supposed to just post links but I am completely challenged when it comes to the "art" of copy and paste scratch
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 15 Jan 2015, 15:10

Is it so warm in L.A. that she can go out with bare legs? And are they staying for the Oscars?

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 15 Jan 2015, 15:13

Does George have any reason to go to the Oscars this year?  Presenting?

Also, does it seem like they (or she) has a bodyguard now?  Is that they guy from Globes photos?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 15:22

That dress is three grand? That dress?

Somebody needs to introduce Mrs. Clooney to Macy's.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 15:27

Designer.

Bet she uses it again tho. Saw something on a Pakistan drones link and she had the top from Heathrow and the Tanzanian beads on........

Hey ho........

She has to appear in court in Strasbourg end of Jan I think.....and I bet there's loads else.. They might be at the BAFTAS 

Erm, and the Cafe Habana is in Malibu....but the Gerbers are snowboarding

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 15 Jan 2015, 16:08

I would just love a gust of wind to catch her skirt and then.....FLASH THOSE PANTIES!!!!!
Do you think George would appreciate the photo op??? Censored
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Jan 2015, 17:24

Donnamarie wrote:Katidot- sorry I know I'm not supposed to just post links but I am completely challenged when it comes to the "art" of copy and paste scratch

What I DonnMarie...

I post the live link first, then click it to go back to the article.
When on the article I highlight all of the article, then click on
copy.
I return to my post of the live link, click on edit
then click on paste and post it below the link to
the article.
I'm working on an iPad but in Windows I believe the
"Copy" and "Paste" can be found in the "Edit" in the top
toolbar. That's from memory as I've used Apple for long
now it could have changed.

Sorry if I haven't made it clear.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 17:44

Thanks Joanna. I'll try it next time. I have an IPad too.
If it doesn't work it won't be because of your instructions which seem clear and straightforward. It will be me having brain freeze Neutral
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 17:48

fava wrote:Does George have any reason to go to the Oscars this year?  Presenting?

Also, does it seem like they (or she) has a bodyguard now?  Is that they guy from Globes photos?

I've seen that guy with the arm tats several times before. And he did drive George and Amal to the Globes and afterwards too. Maybe he is just George's driver. Don't know for sure.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Jan 2015, 17:50

Thanks Joanna. I'll try it next time. I have an IPad too.
If it doesn't work it won't be because of your instructions which seem clear and straightforward. It will be me having brain freeze

It's easy on iPad as you can highlight and then a choice
comes up above "copy or cut"
Once you've hit copy just go to where you want it to be posted and press hard and "paste" will appear.
just hit paste and.....voila !

Sorry should be discussing this in the
kitchen chat room really....
sorry for going off topic. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 15 Jan 2015, 17:53

Katiedot wrote:Apparently the dress is by Giambattista Valli and still available: Georgette Silk in red floral print  $3,250
$3,250 for half a dress ???    Agree, she needs to be introduced to  Macy's One day Sale, pronto!  Her law firm must pay her well.

Question... why has George resorted to a driver for every day use?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:08

The driver or bodyguard or whatever he does is the same guy who accompanied Amal on her outing in Beverly Hills before the Golden Globes. He was carrying her dress bags.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:11

If that be true ( not that I doubt you) George has really gone Hollywood.  A driver for errands?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:21

It could be that the driver/bodyguard is specifically for Amal. She may not drive, or can't yet navigate around the LA area. And with everything going on, maybe she does need a bodyguard. We know that George, on the other hand, drives himself around all the time.

If I recognize the street correctly, there are several production companies that have offices nearby. And any number of law firms. So maybe George had business, Amal had... um, whatever she has... and it was just easier for him to catch a ride. Might as well; he's paying the guy.

I doubt Amal's firm pays her enough to spend 3200 bucks on everyday wear. One article claimed she'd even cut her representation fee by 90%, remember? I'd bet she's banking her paychecks and using a monthly allowance.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:48

i really like that dress but not the shoes, flats would have been better
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:52

I think the driver is for Amal and security nothing wrong with that Los Angeles is a big place and I think it easier for Amal to get where she needs to go until she learns her way around. George takes good care of Amal lucky girl he is a good husband.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 15 Jan 2015, 18:58

Oh dear - with the braided hair , funky shoes and minimal make-up...( and it looks fine on her) and George in baggy jeans and jacket, they look like father and daughter again.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by / Thu 15 Jan 2015, 19:48

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I doubt Amal's firm pays her enough to spend 3200 bucks on everyday wear. One article claimed she'd even cut her representation fee by 90%, remember? I'd bet she's banking her paychecks and using a monthly allowance.
If you look at that style blog about Amal, you'll see that she almost always wears expensive clothes. And believe me, she gets paid a lot of money, even though she might take on the occasional pro bono cases. A barrister of her level has a very high fee.

/

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 19:56

Yeah... I'm not even interested in the clothes I wear myself. No way I'm looking up a blog about someone else's. Besides, I already know three thousand dollars for one piece of casual clothing is ridiculous.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 19:58

PigPen wrote:Oh dear - with the braided hair , funky shoes and minimal make-up...( and it looks fine on her) and George in baggy jeans and jacket, they look like father and daughter again.

I guess if she gets to stick to her style, he can stick to his. Long live the 'dad jeans!'

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:01

Too bad the paps didn't got a good shot of George. I want to see more of George
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:01

I like the dress and the look ! I have similar one, I bought it from H&M and it was below 30 CHF 3 years ago. But I like this dress and red color better. Goes well with brown shoes etc. 

And what G is wearing, it is a perfect match, in my books Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:08

Amal also may not have a US driver's license. No need, really. 

And I think the article about cutting her representation fee was referring specifically to the journalist imprisoned in Egypt whom she's defending.  I don't think she's cut her fee for all her clients.  That would be silly; the people she represents are no less wealthy now than before she got married. I'd hope she'd insist on being paid what her work is worth, commensurate with anyone else with her qualifications would receive, regardless of her husband's income.  More pro-bono/reduced rate work for lower income people who could use a decent lawyer would be nice, though.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 21:41

I like her dress and the shoes (a little funky). Sorry PP but I love her hair braided. Looks very pretty and very relaxed and natural.

I am amazed by the amount of designer clothing she owns. Sometimes it has been noted that she mixes more moderately priced pieces with the higher end stuff. I like that and hope she does it often.

George can wear his jeans and t-shirts as long as wants. I can handle it. He is such a typical guy though.
I noticed when he and Amal were leaving the afterparty the other night he had already taken off the bow tie. He once said that he was as far removed from being a metrosexual as you could get.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 15 Jan 2015, 21:50

Codexchick wrote:Is it so warm in L.A. that she can go out with bare legs? And are they staying for the Oscars?

It was in the 70s yesterday in LA so yes, especially if she's come from a colder climate, it's warm enough.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 22:30

.........at a medical imaging office apparently according to this:

Amal Clooney Shows Off Her Legs As She Follows Husband George To A Medical Office! So Domesticated!

Slipping into something a lot more comfortable!
Amal Clooney looked regal in her Dior Haute Couture gown and white gloves at the Golden Globes on Sunday, but we adore her cute summer style in this pink floral dress worn in Santa Monica on Wednesday, too!

Sure, it's technically winter, but the clear, sunny skies and mid-70s temps would fool anyone!
Amal joined husband George Clooney as they made their way inside a medical imaging center, which is probably as boring as it sounds.
Even rich movie stars and accomplished human rights lawyers have to go to the doctor.
And they probably hate it as much as everyone else.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 06:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 15 Jan 2015, 22:32

THEY'RE HAVING AN ULTRASOUND TO DETERMINE THE SEX OF THE BABY!

(...I'm hoping for a job at TMZ)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 23:03

Missa wrote:THEY'RE HAVING AN ULTRASOUND TO DETERMINE THE SEX OF THE BABY!

It's a stick figure, so they'll have to erase a leg to determine what it is.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 23:15

It was probably for George's neck nothing else they have already denied she is pregnant. If she were pregnant she would probably be at Cedars Sinai that is apparently where all the wealthy and famous are treated or so I have read.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Jan 2015, 23:33

medical imaging center... hope all fine scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 15 Jan 2015, 23:35

Maybe you spend this kind of money to wear to the Oscars but to a doctor appointment? This is the kind shit that makes me not like her. I might be expecting too much of a human rights lawyer to stop and think that money could be better spent ( food for starving people?) Maybe she is just really bad at math.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 15 Jan 2015, 23:39

Maybe the designers send these to her.  She wears them and they get free advertising.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 16 Jan 2015, 02:26

premiere wrote:Maybe you spend this kind of money to wear to the Oscars but to a doctor appointment? This is the kind shit that makes me not like her. I might be expecting too much of a human rights lawyer to stop and think that money could be better spent ( food for starving people?) Maybe she is just really bad at math.

None of us know the amount of money that Amal contributes to non profit organizations who support poverty and human right causes. Why should we think she doesn't give to those organizations. We only know of a few of the non-profits that George gives to but I'm sure he gives quite a bit of money every year to those causes he personally feels committed to.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Jan 2015, 03:02

Here's a bit of a list........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Jan 2015, 03:09

Way2Old4Dis wrote:It could be that the driver/bodyguard is specifically for Amal. She may not drive, or can't yet navigate around the LA area. And with everything going on, maybe she does need a bodyguard. We know that George, on the other hand, drives himself around all the time.

This is George's "go-to" person for some time.  He escorted Stacy around several times and has been seen driving George for a few years.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 16 Jan 2015, 11:05

I like the braided hair and the shoes but the dress is another terrible tablecloth. And the fact that she always wears very expensive designer clothes does make her seem like a stuck-up little princesse. Or at least she always wears them when she get papped which means in my opinion  that EITHER she wears designer clothes every time she steps out of the house OR she calls the paps when she is wearing designer clothes and is going out.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 16 Jan 2015, 11:57

Why shouldn't she wear designer clothing, if you can afford it you should wear whatever you like. Clothes don'[t make you stuck up you treat people  does. If you have earned your money you should spend it however you please lets be real none of us would know how much her clothes cost if she weren't married to George. I don't think any human rights lawyer has taken a vow of poverty for their job.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 16 Jan 2015, 12:17

PigPen wrote:Oh dear - with the braided hair , funky shoes and minimal make-up...( and it looks fine on her) and George in baggy jeans and jacket, they look like father and daughter again.
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 16 Jan 2015, 13:32

annemarie wrote:Why shouldn't she wear designer clothing, if you can afford it you should wear whatever you like. Clothes don'[t make you stuck up you treat people  does. If you have earned your money you should spend it however you please lets be real none of us would know how much her clothes cost if she weren't married to George. I don't think any human rights lawyer has taken a vow of poverty for their job.

Yes. As the saying goes clothes do not make the person. People should be judged by their actions. And people who know Amal say is she is an absolutely wonderful person in so many ways.

Amal obviously loves fashion and enjoys indulging her affinity for it. That is her business. I'm not going to judge her for it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 16 Jan 2015, 16:13

annemarie wrote:Why shouldn't she wear designer clothing, if you can afford it you should wear whatever you like. Clothes don'[t make you stuck up you treat people  does. If you have earned your money you should spend it however you please
I totally agree. Its' her money (or his) and she can spend it any way she wants. BUT... the next time he talks about one of his charities needing donations, I'm going to think twice. She spends more on one dress than I can afford to spend on clothes for the whole year. If they need money for charity, maybe his wife can sell one of her dresses.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 16 Jan 2015, 16:20

annemarie wrote:It was probably for George's neck nothing else they have already denied she is pregnant. If she were pregnant she would probably be at Cedars Sinai that is apparently where all the wealthy and famous are treated or so I have read.
I have no way of knowing ( as do any of us) whether or not Amal is with child.  But I doubt it... if she were pregnant, George would be glued to her side, instead of her trailing behind him.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by moniquevander Fri 16 Jan 2015, 16:23

When have you ever heard him ask for donations to "one of his charities"?  He only asks people to get involved, not to send money, aside from telethons - and those aren't for "his charities"

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 16 Jan 2015, 16:50

When I become wealthy, I intend to spend my hard-earned money on whatever the hell I want. But I seriously doubt that what I want will include thousands of dollars for one casual-wear dress, designer or not. Different strokes for different folks.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 16 Jan 2015, 16:53

When you become wealthy, will you adopt me?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next