George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance

Go down

George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance  Empty George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:06

Thank you sevens for the find Thumbs up!

Worked up an appetite? George and Amal Clooney head to dinner after their first Golden Globes appearance as a married couple

No doubt they worked up quite an appetite after their first appearance as a married couple at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
So George and Amal Clooney headed straight to his favourite restaurant once the formalities were over with.

The glamourous couple were seen taking off in a large black Chevy SUV on their way to celebrity hotspot Craig's in West Hollywood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Time to eat: George and Amal Clooney headed straight to Craig's in West Hollywood once the Golden Globes ceremony was over with
Amal, 36, had much to celebrate as she really was the belle of the ball during the prestigious awards ceremony, where she dazzled in a black Dior custom gown with long elegant shoulder train and white gloves.
And Jennifer Aniston had some praise for the human rights lawyer - who married George, 53, in September - saying that Amal handled her first Hollywood event very well. 

When asked what she thought about Amal, the Cake actress joked: 'Hey, I think if you can save countries, you can walk red carpets.

Arriving in style: Amal, 36, was seen chatting to her movie star husband in the back of a Chevy SUV
Aaaand relax: The couple were seen leaving the Beverly Hilton Hotel after a successful night at the Golden
'I think that's probably a skip in the park for her.'
The 45-year-old star - who attended the ceremony alongside her fiancé, Justin Theroux - also revealed she was 'humbled' by the support she had received from her loyal fans.
Praising those who she was nominated alongside for Best Actress in a Motion Picture Drama, she said: 'There's some extraordinary women that are out there right now and I'm just honestly thankful to be standing right here. I never even thought that would happen.'

We did it!: The human rights lawyer was seen smiling at her husband as they headed out to a romantic dinner
Safety first: The couple were chauffeured past several security personnel

Meanwhile, George received the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the star-studded event, which rewards outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment. 
And when he took to the stage, the Ocean's Eleven star turned the spotlight back on his beautiful new wife.  
'It's a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Even better if you've been waiting your life.'
He gushed of his wife: 'Amal, whatever alchemy it is that brought us together, I couldn't be more proud to be your husband.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down