George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

+17
Maggy
sarahburton
Nicky80
Dior
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
PigPen
Sevens
Joanna
Alisonfan
Silje
Donnamarie
globalchick
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
hathaross
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 Empty Re: Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

Post by Silje Fri 07 Nov 2014, 22:28

Donnamarie wrote:Congrats Silje.  I'm envious.  I haven't achieved tech wiz status yet.
It wasn't too difficult when I figured it out. Just a lot of trial and error  Smile

Last edited by Silje on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 22:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles - Page 3 Empty Re: Amal Clooney’s Wedding-Day Hair, By Max Coles

Post by sarahburton Sat 08 Nov 2014, 00:14

The reason I asked about the hair color was because of reasons for timing. Did she start coloring her hair (if indeed those are highlights) and let her hair go back to natural black (Lebanese heritage) when she met George? Simple question, I thought....not warranted for sarcasm from Maggie as if I should go ask George.

I have read/lurked on this forum for about 3 weeks because I find Amal intetesting..more so than George. I like and respect George and his accomplishments and I found it very fortuitous that he found a beautiful woman with brains so unlike the arm candy in the past that she intrigued me. But after seeing some snarky and bitchy comments on here, I'm not going to post anymore. Take care, everyone.

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 08 Nov 2014, 04:41

globalchick wrote:
Dior wrote:The difference between me and you is, that I did not attack you personally for your poor joke, like you know anything about my life and want to teach me what's humor and show me the light, yes?
Hahaha.

Also I wonder, in what Barbie Kindergarden World some people on here do live in, when they consider it to be mean calling somebody a Princess, even when it was ironic.

Ever heard of this word, irony?

Mmm, I hope your Nanny is taking care of you, don't you ever go and play outside.
There could be some pretty nasty adult people, who will laugh at you for your butt kissing and whining.

And by adult I mean the attitude, not the age, I know, you are as old as a rock. Very Happy
Unfortunately there are a small core of Clooney hardliners on this board who just want to attack anyone who doesn't think he's the bees knees.

Recently they have also begun attacking posters for whom English is not their first language by saying things like "X I don't understand what you're saying". It's just another nasty attack.  I am an English speaker and understand the posts of these non English speakers and often enjoy them.  I would encourage the non English speakers to keep posting. Many of us enjoy your posts and can always see what you are trying to say. 

The Clooney hard liners also look for any word or phrase in a post that they dislike/don't agree with, like they have done with you, and zero in on it to launch a personal attack. They just did it to me. 

If you say George is wonderful - they let your post slide by. If you are critical of anything George says, they zero in on your post to find a flaw in it, a misspelling, a hidden meaning you did not intend.

They need to grow up. This small group of hard core posters think the sun shines out of George's rear end, he can do no wrong, Amal is perfect, George never does anything just to promote his career or for his public image etc. Many of them have thousands of posts on George and I'm willing to bet a large number of those posts are just attacks on any posters here who question anything.

The ironic thing is if the rest of us just left they would have one of the most boring forums on the Net where every post would be. Look how beautiful Amal is - isn't she educated? And posts like "Isn't George wonderful he deserves the Nobel Peace prize"?

I'm quite sure the nasty attitude of the Clooney hardliners is discouraging lurkers here from posting which is not good.

snore

You forgot we're PR flacks too who get paid by George and Stan.  (Shit someone forget to send me my check for the last fucking 5 years!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 08 Nov 2014, 04:45

We are so far off topic why don't we just let this thread go?

There are few posts any more about the guy who did her wedding hair.

It's digressed into a hodgepodge of postings, complaints, snarky comments (I admit to that HA!) posts about topics that have their own threads.

Let's give this one a rest.

If it can't get a rest we'll lock it so that we can post all the off topic comments in their appropriate threads.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 08 Nov 2014, 09:23

sarahburton wrote:The reason I asked about the hair color was because of reasons for timing. Did she start coloring her hair (if indeed those are highlights) and let her hair go back to natural black (Lebanese heritage)  when she met George? Simple question, I thought....not warranted for sarcasm from Maggie as if I should go ask George.

I have read/lurked on this forum for about 3 weeks because I find Amal intetesting..more so than George. I like and respect George and his accomplishments and I found it very fortuitous that he found a beautiful woman with brains so unlike the arm candy in the past that she intrigued me. But after seeing some snarky and bitchy comments on here,  I'm not going to post anymore. Take care, everyone.
Now Lorna is going to kill me or lock this thread. 

Don't let people scare you off this board Sarah. Amal is a touchy subject but people here are often friendly and funny too.

I think Amal can need a genuine fan on this board who is more interested in her then in George.

And to answer your orginal question. We don't know what Amal's hair looked like when she met George because we don't know WHEN she met him. That is a real mystery.

Last edited by Silje on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 09:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 08 Nov 2014, 11:33

sarahburton wrote:The reason I asked about the hair color was because of reasons for timing. Did she start coloring her hair (if indeed those are highlights) and let her hair go back to natural black (Lebanese heritage)  when she met George? Simple question, I thought....not warranted for sarcasm from Maggie as if I should go ask George.

I have read/lurked on this forum for about 3 weeks because I find Amal intetesting..more so than George. I like and respect George and his accomplishments and I found it very fortuitous that he found a beautiful woman with brains so unlike the arm candy in the past that she intrigued me. But after seeing some snarky and bitchy comments on here,  I'm not going to post anymore. Take care, everyone.

Hello Sarah, please follow this link and you will find the first picture of Amal.  As you see her hair colour is very dark, so I don't think she has it coloured.  My hair is to the same, and I use a "colour Pop" to intensify the colour - it is more a gloss conditioner treatment.
My hair different from Amal's which is very coarse and thick, mine is fine and straight.  It is true ppl with this hair only need blow dry once a week, my sister has same hair Amal, and hair visit can last 10 days! If she wash it herself it take more than 12/14 hours to dry naturally with out hairdry.

hope this helps, also hope you not to  fall too much into celebrity world,  which is all fairy tales.  Nothing you read here there on web in celebrity magazines is real, it all is served up after a good cooking in PR oven. Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Sat 08 Nov 2014, 13:13

Joanna wrote:louisevillelaura.....I like your reply !  Thumbs up!
I can beat you by a year though, but as a "second time rounder" have clocked up even more years of marriage.

My hubby asks me "What's George up to ?" and we have a laugh at some of the comments.
Ooooooops..... maybe I shouldn't have revealed that.
But it's all in good fun really.
You are my kind of gal Joanna!  You gotta laugh and have some fun!

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 08 Nov 2014, 14:12

Sarahburton, I started posting here back in early September. As you say there are a lot of snarky and bitchy comments made about Amal but there are those here who really do appreciate her. I do. I find her very interesting, especially since she won the heart of George. I'm intrigued by her because we know so little about her. I hope you will visit here again and add some positive comments about her from time to time. I'll be with you. I'm of the mind that you think the best of someone until facts, and I do mean facts, say otherwise. She certainly doesn't deserve the harsh criticism that has been posted here by some.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 08 Nov 2014, 18:03

sarahburton  - It makes me sad that you would let a few (and I do mean few) people keep you from sharing your opinions about everything George. This is really a great site and most of the posters are super-nice. Don't let a few cranks scare you off!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by riana Tue 11 Nov 2014, 09:25

I have never posted here but decided to sign up to express my frustration at the user "globalchick" and her constant referencing to Amal being Arab. Do you have any underlying issues with Arab people globalchick? You seem to raise it quite a lot in your postings which always have ridiculous assertions based on your "opinions" which aren't based on any fact at all. Fancy that. 

And just for the record to others who question the "post-wedding party". Arab weddings ARE HUGE. Whole extended families are invited. On average between 300-400 people will be guests, they are major celebrations. It makes sense her parents wanted to host a party for their family and friends since most of them weren't invited to the very small Venice wedding. So stop whinging about the party and leave it to the people who are concerned.

riana
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Nov 2014, 17:18

Hi, riana, and welcome to the boards.

Most of us have pretty much figured out globalchick's social agenda. I doubt she'll change her views, but maybe now that she's been called on it a few times, we'll be spared the written 'commentary.'

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 11 Nov 2014, 19:57

Welcome riana Hello!

We have lot's of turkish people living here and those weddings are big too. what can i say, some people just know how to celebrate a big fat wedding Yahooooo Yahooooo Some Posters can't deal with it as they would never celebrate life like that. but hey why not share the best you have.....

But i must say I'm more a shy Person.....100 guests would be enough hehe...but 20 would be better LOL....but this is just me......
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Tue 11 Nov 2014, 21:23

Now I like the way globalchick got called out. And I really do appreciate the comments here directed to me about staying here and not letting some comments run me off. Thank you very much. I do enjoy this board and want to share along with all of you. Thank you once again and looks like I'm back Smile

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahburton Tue 11 Nov 2014, 21:24

And no, I'm not affiliated with Alexander McQueen! :::wink:::

sarahburton
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Nov 2014, 21:32

Yay! Glad you're back sarahburton.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3