George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding

4 posters

Go down

Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding Empty Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Oct 2014, 18:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill Murray and Bono debut their ‘band’ at Clooney wedding

Bill Murray and Bono comically launched a new band during George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin’s Italian wedding Weekend.

Spies said Murray, who’s getting Oscar buzz for his role in “St. Vincent,” and the U2 rocker joined with Clooney’s pal Karen Duffy and serenaded guests at brunch the day after the nuptials.

“They sang Cole Porter songs with a eight-piece orchestra and called themselves ‘The Venetian Blinds,'” said a spy of the trio.
Clooney and Alamuddin tied the knot at Venice’s Ca’ Farsetti Palace.

Murray — who’s been divorced twice — was in New York on Wednesday and told Howard Stern of being single: “I don’t think I’m lonely . . . There’s a lot that I need to do that I’m not doing.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 11 Oct 2014, 09:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding Empty Re: Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Oct 2014, 19:44

If true....Then that must have been a memorable
experience for all concerned !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding Empty Re: Bill, Bono and Karen New Band at wedding

Post by melbert Fri 10 Oct 2014, 19:53

I'm having flashbacks of Bill singing on Saturday Night Live, back in the day...

He starts singing at about 1:35

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 10 Oct 2014, 21:01

Yes I bet that was really fun  .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Oct 2014, 22:16

Bill sings along with Dylan in his new film
St Vincent, which looks really good IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum