George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm

+2
lucy
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm Empty Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Apr 2011, 13:16

Because it's a slow news day:

From the frisky

“Okay, I had a crush on Dad. Okay, more than a little crush on Dad. My other real crushes were Donny Osmond and Jean-Paul Belmondo… Can’t blame men for wanting him, and wouldn’t be surprised if Dad even mildly flirted back… Dad somewhat enjoyed being called gay. He said it made women want to prove the assertion wrong.”

—Jennifer Grant, the daughter of Cary Grant, writes about her pops in her new book Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father. According to Jennifer, George Clooney is the only actor today who has her dad’s specific brand of charm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm Empty Re: Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm

Post by lucy Thu 28 Apr 2011, 14:51

Here goes,I agree George and Cary do have that something you just don't see anymore in younger actors.Last night I couldn't sleep and out of boredom I found myself going thur IMDb threads( can be a bit scary thing to do all alone in the wee hours) anyway ended up on a Ryan Gosling thread, and watched a bunch of his interviews, also Jimmey K. appearance , and he reminds me a bit of George, in the way he handles himself, flirts, good story teller, jokes with interviewer.He's also got that charisma that you see in Cary, George, and not many actors off-screen now a days.IMO
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm Empty Re: Cary Grant's daughter says only George matches her father in charm

Post by sandwiches Thu 28 Apr 2011, 14:56

Ryan's a good Canadian boy. Smile I agree with that statement of him having charm but I don't know much about Cary Grant. He was before my time.

I am a little grossed out that she flirted with her father. Shocked
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 28 Apr 2011, 19:34

Didn't know Grant had a daughter, stupid me ! alien
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 28 Apr 2011, 20:04

He was about 60 when she was born.....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 28 Apr 2011, 20:10

Wasn't Diane ?? an actress her mother?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 01 May 2011, 02:16

lucy wrote:Wasn't Diane ?? an actress her mother?
Dyan Cannon

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 01 May 2011, 02:26

Thanks sisieq, the older I get the more I forget.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down