George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE)

+7
melbert
Missa
Sevens
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
it's me
Nicky80
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) Empty George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE)

Post by Nicky80 Thu 02 Oct 2014, 22:48

I didn't know there was this rumor out there hehe

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE)

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are NOT adopting three children, despite a new report about the newlyweds.

Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this rumor.
Clooney and Alamuddin wed in Venice last weekend, and it’s now being claimed that they they’re “adopting at least three kids and starting a family ASAP.”

The National Enquirer alleges the pair came to the decision after being “deeply influenced” by their celebrity friends with kids, such as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford, and John Krasinski and Emily Blunt.

Really?

NO.

While Clooney and Alamuddin support their friends who are parents, Gossip Cop is told they do NOT have any adoption plans in the works.

Of course, the Enquirer is the same outlet that falsely claimed Clooney was being “forced” to marry Alamuddin, and that they were having a $220 million prenup fight.

Clearly, the tabloid’s informants haven’t improved.

Clooney’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “They haven’t gotten anything right yet, [and now] they continue with that trend.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE)

Post by it's me Thu 02 Oct 2014, 22:50

Clooney’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “They haven’t gotten anything right yet, [and now] they continue with that trend.”

scratch means?

Stan
we missed you
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE) Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin NOT “Adopting Three Kids” (EXCLUSIVE)

Post by Doug Ross Thu 02 Oct 2014, 23:06

Maybe he was talking about magazines that never give a true news.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Oct 2014, 23:32

Stan was talking directly about the Enquirer continuing to get things very very wrong

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Oct 2014, 23:40

ahhhhhhh!

got it
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 03 Oct 2014, 00:35

Then hopefully the Clooneys are planning to have their own children as George said they're looking forward to everything! And People's editor revealed that Nick said he wanted grandchildren at the wedding speech.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 03 Oct 2014, 00:38

Last week's Enquirer had a cover story on "Clooney's Cheating Scandal: His lover and their passionate nights".  Looks like they're going to be going to the Clooney well pretty frequently now.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Oct 2014, 03:36

Sevens wrote:Then hopefully the Clooneys are planning to have their own children as George said they're looking forward to everything! And People's editor revealed that Nick said he wanted grandchildren at the wedding speech.

I believe it was Ramzi who said the thing about grandchildren.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 03 Oct 2014, 03:49

melbert wrote:
Sevens wrote:Then hopefully the Clooneys are planning to have their own children as George said they're looking forward to everything! And People's editor revealed that Nick said he wanted grandchildren at the wedding speech.

No that's not true. Ramzi never made a speech at the wedding....
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 03 Oct 2014, 03:54

Not at the wedding. He said it to a reporter after the ceremony, I think in the same interview as "This is good for the Middle East".
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Oct 2014, 04:22

Sevens wrote:
melbert wrote:

No that's not true. Ramzi never made a speech at the wedding....
George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin’s Wedding: All The ‘I Do’ Details Revealed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by Silje on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Here is radaronline's article. Apparently Bill Murray liked the music and Ramzi want grandchildren.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin’s Wedding: All The ‘I Do’ Details Revealed

All the details of George Clooney’s lavish Italian wedding to lawyer Amal Alamuddin are leaking out.
According to US Weekly, the Sept. 27 nuptials were an A list extravaganza.
Sources told the magazine that Clooney,  53, and his bride, 36, began the ceremony promptly at 8:00 p.m. at Venice’s Aman Canal Grande Hotel in Italy under an arch of imported white roses.

And during the ceremony, which lasted just 18 minutes, the two exchanged vows that they wrote themselves!
“Clooney held Amal’s hand when saying part of his vows,” a source said.
After the quickie wedding, Clooney,  Alamuddin, and their guests dined on a five-course meal by Italian chef Riccardo De Pra, which included, lobster, risotto, and sea bass. Everyone also munched on exotic canapés such as prosciutto and figs.

A small string orchestra played for the happy couple and well wishers during dinner.

But that’s not all–a jazz trio and a pianist performed and Clooney’s Monuments Men co-star, Bill Murray, “loved the music and put his thumbs up when it started,” the source told Us.
The lofty guest list also included Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Cindy CrawfordMatt Damon, and Emily Blunt.

Pals Dan Aykroyd and Sandra Bullock weren’t able to attend, but also sent loving messages for the couple.
What’s next for the beautiful newlyweds?
According to a source, Alamuddin’s father Ramzi Alamuddin told her and Clooney, “Now it’s time for grandchildren!”
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 03 Oct 2014, 05:59

At the end of the day what was said at the wedding we can't prove was actually said because none of us were there, time will tell if they are blessed with children or not.

And some shitty, crappy magazines need to be shut down, what a stupid non story
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 03 Oct 2014, 11:50

Four people spoke at the wedding and Ramzi was not one of them. These are the four who's speeches are told in the magazines.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 03 Oct 2014, 14:03

Ramzi made a toast on Sunday lunch.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 Oct 2014, 14:17

I just trust that the Clooney sense of humour is now doubled by the marriage and is alive and well and kicking at all the silly stories that will no doubt emerge
about Mr & Mrs Clooney.
Sorry if my grammar is a bit off !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Oct 2014, 14:22

Well, it's good to know that large sectors of the legal community were that happy with the Your Barrister Boyfriend website in the first place.....opportunist stuff from a couple of bloggers.........

Turns out Our Hero would have met her anyway, with or without them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Oct 2014, 14:23

damn.....meant to put were NOT that happy!..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 03 Oct 2014, 20:44

Crap they're not adopting any children? And I soooo wanted to be one of them.

Hey, it could happen. I'm young at heart! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 03 Oct 2014, 20:55

Welln Stan didn't really deny anything specific, did he? Sounds like the "I should be an athlete" denial to me.Maybe they're adopting one child, or two - or six. Maybe she's pregnant with triplets. Or not. All we can be sure of is that we won't know until they want us to.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:12

LornaDoone wrote:Crap they're not adopting any children?  And I soooo wanted to be one of them.

Hey, it could happen.  I'm young at heart!  :-)

LOL!

hehe you are child number one and me number two

Who wants to be number three?????? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 03 Oct 2014, 22:38

Missa wrote:Welln Stan didn't really deny anything specific, did he? Sounds like the "I should be an athlete" denial to me.Maybe they're adopting one child, or two - or six. Maybe she's pregnant with triplets. Or not. All we can be sure of is that we won't know until they want us to.

Now that you make me think, it's true. Stan didn't really deny the news, smart.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down