George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party!

+10
Einstein
Nicky80
Missa
LizzyNY
annemarie
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
Donnamarie
hathaross
14 posters

Go down

Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! Empty Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party!

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:00

[url=Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding!]Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding![/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a problem to put all the photos. Please feel free to post them for me

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 06:12; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title - this is the after party, not the wedding itself)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! Empty Re: Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party!

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:01

Holy sheet! Wow. What a dress. Isn't she dancing with the guy who left the party without his shirt?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party! Empty Re: Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding After Party!

Post by Doug Ross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:04

So she had two dresses? 
I want to see the white dress.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:06

Mm, I thought she'd do that.......her cousin's wife and all the bridesmaids did that

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:08

Wow! You know, when I saw that shirtless guy, the first (uncharitable) thought that came to my mind was 'stripper'. Wonder if he's a professional dancer or something?

I like her 20's style dress. I assume George stayed in his tux and just took his tie off?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:14

Ah I didn't know that, PAN.
They all seem a close and happy group of people. You would never say that there are Hollywood actor and stars among them, if you didn't know that.
They seem an happy giant family. Beautiful. Must be a great wedding, very funny. 
The shirtless guy kissed Cindy hahahahaha

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:38

It looks like some one got above them and took these pictures maybe from a building over looking the party.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:52

I read in the NY papers that the shirtless guy was Ellen Barkin's date! He's also some kind of big businessman. Just shows money doesn't buy class. affraid He's the other half of the picture with Amal.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:31

The link isn't working for me hathaross.  Are there more pics at the site you got these from?

Lainey is reporting that she has three independent sources saying People/Hello were the only ones who could pay the requested price (for charitable donation, of course), and that we may see some of those pics as early as tomorrow.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:42

The link again. Try it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The other photos:

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:46

Funny we posted at the same time. I deleted my pics/post.

Thanks for the find hathaross.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:49

Hoping more photos. Love them!! I want to see George enjoying the reception
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:50

They MUST have all been wasted, because if there was a dude with his shirt off at my elegant gazillion-dollar Venice wedding, I would not be as amused as these people are. They'd have had to pull him out of the canal.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:48

hathaross wrote:[url=Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding!]Exclusive: First Look Inside George and Amal's Wedding![/url]

I have a problem to put all the photos. Please feel free to post them for me

very beautiful photos, the dress of Amal is my taste 30s. I wish them all the good. Einstein Wink

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed paragraph)
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galway Girl Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:31

The shirtless guy is Bruce Bozzi.  I believe he's the VP of all the Palm restaurants.  I wonder if he's friends with them/was invited or was a guest of Anna Wintour or Ellen Barkin?   The way articles listed him as a guest makes me think he wasn't just someone's date?  I've never heard of he & George being friends before. 

His instagram has lots of pictures from Venice.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Galway Girl
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:38

Kelly Ripa said this morning that this Bruce dude does this at ALL weddings he's invited to.  She was just giggling away and thought it was the cutest thing and said he was an excellent dancer.  I'm with you Missa, I wouldn't appreciate it.  However, he must be the "IT" guy!  He must really be flaming too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:41

If Amal spun around really fast she would look like one of those vertical brushes at the drive-thru car wash!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:51

Ugh, that just makes me think he's one of those "I'm rich, so I can act like an ass if I want to" guys.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:11

Bruce Bozzi is Bryan Lourd's partner. Bryan Lourd is His Nibs' agent and MD CAA. Was married to Carrie Fisher and has a daughter, but left her for another man.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:14

Damn PA-N!  I KNEW he looked familiar.  Doh!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:17

Thanks for the info, PAN. Is it business partner or personal partner? (LOL.Just realized how much times have changed if I'm asking that question.) Was Bryan Lourd the man he left Carrie Fisher for?(I know it's none of my business and off topic. I'm nosey.) Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 00:20

No. His business partner is Kevin Hunane. Bruce is his life partner (well for now I think) so don't think he left his wife for him. Bruce is MD of the Palm Restaurant Group and owns it I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:33

On mattdamonnewscolumn
"ET reported the pictures at PopSugar from the ceremony (Matt and others outside the venue) were taken by a drone with a camera." 

It's unbelievable..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:49

Not surprised about the drone. I thought about that yesterday, how they'd kept the drone photography at bay. I was half expecting it over the canal shots. There must be some sort of restrictions for populated areas, but maybe it was a long-range lens.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:52

LizzyNY wrote:Thanks for the info, PAN. Is it business partner or personal partner? (LOL.Just realized how much times have changed if I'm asking that question.) Was Bryan Lourd the man he left Carrie Fisher for?(I know it's none of my business and off topic. I'm nosey.) Very Happy

Just to be clear, Bryan Lourd (George's agent) is the one who was married to Carrie Fisher. They broke up when he told her that he's bisexual.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:57

Way2Old - Got it. Thanks to you and PAN for clearing it up. Really none of my business anyway. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum