George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney!

2 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! Empty Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney!

Post by Sevens Mon 29 Sep 2014, 17:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 17:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! Empty Re: Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney!

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 17:39

sevens your link gives me only the cover

Here another link

Brad Pitt Covers 'British GQ,' Talks Marriage, Happiness, & His Pal George Clooney!

Brad Pitt gets his close up with all his sexy scruff on the cover of British GQ‘s November 2014 issue, on newsstands October 2.
Here’s what the 50-year-old Fury actor had to share with the mag:
On his marriage to Angelina Jolie: “I wouldn’t say [marriage is] just a title. There’s more to it than that.”

On George Clooney calling him “unreachable”: “Well, you know, George is extremely accessible. He’s one of our best representatives. He’s funny as shit. He’s a joy to be around. I guess maybe I’m more of a miserable bastard. [laughs]. I’m a bit of a loner you know? I’m more quiet by nature. And coming from, you know, hillbilly country, I’m probably more reserved.”
On happiness: “I’ve always believed happiness is overrated, you know? It’s those difficult times that inform the next wonderful time, and it’s a series of trade-offs, of events, of wins and losses.”
For more from Brad, visit GQ-magazine.co.uk. Bigger cover inside…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney! Empty Re: Brad Pitt Talks Marriage, Happiness and George Clooney!

Post by Sevens Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:16

not sure it's in and the rest section...thanks Nicky
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down