George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding

+5
annemarie
melbert
party animal - not!
Katiedot
Nicky80
9 posters

Go down

George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding Empty George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 18:57

thanks for the find theminis,

Maybe we get better pics later on

Google tranlation

Gazebo at the Hotel Cipriani built to protect guests from onlookers and paparazzi #clooneywedding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarified the title - I think there's going to be a few dinners etc these days.)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding Empty Re: George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 19:32

I don't think George and Amal are there yet

Google Translation

The tenth hedge not to see the guests of #clooneywedding exaggerated!

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding Empty Re: George Clooneys celebratory dinner at the Hotel Cipriani - the day after the wedding

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Sep 2014, 19:56

Haha! Someone's getting frustrated!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:01

Yes and me too LOL

So what does it mean. I hate Google Translation. Are those the first guests to arrive or what?

Google translate

the infiltrated: trying to get Francesca Cipriani gf and soubrette: they sent me an invitation at home!

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:07

There was talk of them all going on an island hop wasn't there? And one of the places I've wondered about all along was Locanda Cipriani on Torcello....His Nibs loves that place.......maybe he's whisked everybody off there...as David Letterman said he always brings the party with him wherever he goes........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 20:08

OK I'm really impatient, I think I ate everything what I had in my fridge...
....waiting is not my strenght LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:05

Nicky, while you're waiting, could I ask a favor?  Could you please fix the title of this thread?

It should be celebRatory, not celebatory.  Cuz' when I look at the title, I see celibate which we HOPE they aren't any more since they're married.

Sorry, just being picky.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:06

People mag has a report on tonight's dinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:07

melbert wrote:Nicky, while you're waiting, could I ask a favor?  Could you please fix the title of this thread?

It should be celebRatory, not celebatory.  Cuz' when I look at the title, I see celibate which we HOPE they aren't any more since they're married.

Sorry, just being picky.

hehe thanks I just fixed it Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:11

annemarie wrote:People mag has a report on tonight's dinner.

I can't find it. I only found this Report where the dinner is only mentioned .

Did you mean something else. Can you post a link? thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:13

Here it is

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Weekend Continues with a Post-'I Do' Dinner

Mr. and Mrs. Clooney's wedding weekend revelry carries on!

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin continued their four-day Italian nuptials celebration Sunday night, enjoying a dinner with about 100 guests at the historic Granaries of the Republic.

The newlyweds – who
tied the knot Saturday at luxe Venetian resort the Aman Grand Canale – kept the festivities at their matrimonial home base, the Belmond Hotel Cipriani.

For the happy couple's Sunday dinner, the Granaries were decorated red: The facade was illuminated in red, local blown-glass Murano vases were filled with feathers and apples, and velvet pillows were placed on wrought-iron chairs.

The Granaries, which date back to the 19th century, are situated on an old palazzo's ruins and once stored grain for the city. They boast ancient brick walls, high ceilings and views of the lagoons from the tip of the Giudecca island. Modernized with sprawling ballrooms and waterfront terraces, they make up the hotel's exclusive event space.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:17

Thanks annemarie,

and now i want pics   Rolling Eyes Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:26

Your welcome , I don't think we will get any. This is probably a private event for them and their guests.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:29

Guess you are right, get the feeling now too. I thought they had to get out to get to that Restaurant but I guess not. Dinner must be over soon.

Oh well..... Guess we see those pics in the Vogue
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:34

Well, it's 10:30 p.m. in Venice, but we know that George can be a night owl.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:37

There's always tomorrow civil ceremony , we should see them then.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 29 Sep 2014, 08:30

NEWS/ Newlyweds George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Throw Another Wedding Party Before Civil Ceremony
by MIKE VULPO Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 8:00 PM PDT
Let the wedding festivities continue!
One day after George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin said "I Do" in a private symbolic ceremony in Venice, Italy, the newlyweds treated family and friends to two delicious meals Sunday.
According to a source, the twosome hosted a lunch in Cipriani that was described as "super chilled without anyone over doing it."
Eyewitnesses overheard loud funk music playing in the afternoon with guests cheering and popping bottles of champagne.
The "main event" was a dinner party that was held on the other side of the Belmond Hotel Cipriani at the Granaries of the Venetian Republic room. Throughout the day, staffers had been setting up for an evening event that included palm trees, lighting and big speakers for a musical act.
According to a source, a French cover band named Parade provided the tunes. Family and close friends also delivered special speeches during the dinner.
PHOTOS: Other stars who've tied the knot in Italy
George Clooney, Clooney Wedding
ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images
The festivities came on a very busy day for the newlywed couple. George and Amal could not have looked happier when they were photographed in the morning leaving the Amal Candal Grande hand-in-hand.
Photographers, tourists and curious locals couldn't help but catch a glimpse of the stars as they traveled on the Grand Canal.
"The crowds waiting cheered and it was so cute!" an onlooker told E! News. "Everyone in Venice feels so privileged they did this here. What a wonderful moment to see. We all say she's like Jackie [Kennedy] Onassis. We love her and George does too. It's lovely."
PHOTOS: George and Amal's road to engagement
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin
ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images
Clooney's rep confirms to E! News that the actor and Alamuddin will wrap up their eventful weekend with a civil ceremony on Monday, at which point they will officially (and legally) be pronounced man and wife.
For now, the couple is simply enjoying their title as newlyweds.
"George and Amal could NOT have been happier," another onlooker told E! News. "They are clearly on top of the world and are just thrilled to be enjoying their wedding weekend.
For more on George and Amal's wedding weekend, watch E! News Monday at 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
—Reporting by Senta Scarborough, Jen Paul and Ken Baker
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:16

so nothing else from yesterday evening a part the guess that everyone put on a lot of weight with all these dinners lunchs and brunchs?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:17

I found some tweets where so called local celebrities tried to gate crash the party, must admit more focused on their imminent arrival at the moment.

I think the party last night was pretty much in lockdown, not much info came out of there.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:02

There are a couple of pictures of last night's party at this link: 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

Molly
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:30

Thanks Molly for the find
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down