George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

+17
Casey
melbert
blubelle
Atalante
Henway
sisieq
cindigirl
Katiedot
bellybaby
laetval
fluffy
Merlin
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
lucy
playfuldeb
watching
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 May 2011, 08:42

playfuldeb wrote:On this link, there is a slideshow (scroll down) of the attendees and George is not on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and then this link shows a pic of George in the attendees images, and George has the really short haircut that he got once back in LA. But no EC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hi PD

If you read the thread above, you'll see that the images the press used to go with the story are file images (stock photography) not pictures taken at the party.

If it was a private party then there won't have been photographers or a red carpet. Just as there won't be any pics from George's birthday party even if famous friends have been invited.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

Post by melbert Sun 01 May 2011, 15:01

I just think they were name dropping and he wasn't really there.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 01 May 2011, 16:20

@ Katie - thanx...that whole forum over there is confusing..
This whole story is full of inconsistencies...If there were a party (not saying there wasn't, although I'm extremely doubtful at this point) with these kinds of celebs, they may not have had a red carpet,(although I'm pretty sure Howard would have loved one), but there definitely would have been paps to snap them coming and going.....they wouldn't be able to control that.
In the article from the link, it also says that a couple of them, including Mark McGrath, broke out in an impromptu jam session....yet Mark is listed as a no show......whatever.....this is something Howard would definitely do - a fake party. Kimmel, I like, he's pretty funny, Howard's just raunchy - will do anything for attention. Look up his stunt on some award show where he came out in a yellow jumpsuit with the butt cut out......but don't look if you've just eaten.... Vomit 1

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 May 2011, 06:01

It seems to be a party they hold every year but really if it was a private party there wouldn't be a red carpet or paparazzi.

Now whether this annual party is a real event, or just an elaborate hoax that everyone lies about is something I don't know.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Mon 02 May 2011, 10:03

This thread should be entitled:
"George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party? Together??????" Bounce

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 03 May 2011, 14:53

I could see where it might be a hoax , Jimmy is famous for pranks,and stirring the pot. There's a thread on IMDb about George's age, after reading comments I could imagine it being a perfect BD gag on George, not only posting it but the reaction .
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2