George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding

+10
Doug Ross
Katiedot
it's me
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Sevens
Picachu
melbert
theminis
Nicky80
14 posters

Go down

breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding Empty SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:40

SPOTTED: Clooney having breakfast

SPOTTED: Clooney having breakfast
George Clooney was spotted having breakfast this morning ahead of his big day.
The Oscar-winning actor was at a restaurant in Venice, Italy, after last night's rehearsal dinner with fiancée Amal Alamuddin, friends and family at Hotel Cipriani.

Flynet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cindy Crawford, George Clooney, Rande Gerber have breakfast before the wedding

He was seen tucking into a meal with best man Rande Gerber and his wife Cindy Crawford, who is also a close friend.
The actor was all smiles as he laughed with the couple and looked as though he couldn't wait to see his beloved fiancée walk down the aisle. 
She was no doubt having her hair done while this snap was being taken. How exciting!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding Empty Re: SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:44

Thanks Nicky, looks happy, not surprised to see sunglasses though lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

breakfast - SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding Empty Re: SPOTTED: George Clooney having breakfast on the morning of his wedding

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:49

From Nicky's article:

"According to Grazia, a number of workers spent yesterday unloading furniture and paintings after George and Amal thought the venue was too "minimalist" and needed to appear more lived in.

Sources also claim the pair's matrimonial bed had yet to be delivered yesterday as the finishing touches were being added. "

Does that mean he's shipping in the infamous "one-eyed bed" from Elisabetta days?  OMFE!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:53

Who the hell ships their own bed to a venue, must be a joke yeah?

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:55

they look very happy and relaxed
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:58

For sure he is not hiding with so much press watching hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:01

Looks like also other guests are in the Hotel. I thought he booked the whole Hotel for himself....

[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=Clooney breakfast&src=typd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:02

haha when is the wedding getting started...?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:03

That's what I can't remember - but it'll take His Nibs 15 minutes to get ready if it's the usual tux..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:05

Oh, I so hope that there is some paparazzi who is ready and waiting to get the pic of George taking his final dump as a single man!!!   horsepoop
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:06

5:30 this evening.

It's 1:06 there right now, so 4 hrs and 24 mins and our George will be a married man!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:07

I better go and get some chocolate for my nervs Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:10

A late afternoon wedding makes sense, plenty of time to get ready, mine was at 2pm and i had been up since 6am because of nerves and excitement though but its amazing how quickly the day goes
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:11

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:15

great photo Nicky
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:17

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:19

theminis wrote:great photo Nicky

Yes like that one too. The mirror is updating live the Website and added new pics....so exciting hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:36

Getting married sounds interesting and exciting...thanks George I'll try to gain some experience from watching your wedding... I'm still too young to get married at my age. Though a few of my classmates did get married this summer or last year.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:40

As excited as I am I will be wearing black today in respect to the death of my fantasy LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:46

at noon ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:As excited as I am I will be wearing black today in respect to the death of my fantasy LOL.

But of course, Ive been wearing black since yesterday, hasnt everyone?? May even pop open a wine bottle or 3
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:48

If you mean by his watch, yes, it looks as if they were eating at noon.  They had a late night last night, so probably got a couple winks and went to eat.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:54

PAN I moved your post to the below thread

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 12:59

Great. To be honest Nicki. I wasn't sure since Calloway met him over breakfast. Figured it could be multiple threads!

I really wonder how much they're raising for their charities - I think it's a massive figure for all these pictures. Wonderful!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:22

Daily Mail with new pix

He's over the Cloon! George raises a smile as he spends final hours as a single man with Cindy Crawford and rumoured best man Rande Gerber
By JASON CHESTER and JESSICA EARNSHAW FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 21:40 AEST, 27 September 2014 | UPDATED: 22:16 AEST, 27 September 2014

A media storm continues to sweep across Venice as George Clooney prepares to exchange vows with fiancee Amal Alamuddin - but the man in question looked typically serene on Saturday morning as he began what amounts to his final weekend as a single man.
Sporting a wide grin, George, 53, was in high spirits during an al fresco breakfast outside the Belmond Hotel Cipriani ahead of his imminent marriage to human rights lawyer Amal.

The greying actor was joined by supermodel Cindy Crawford, 48, and her second husband, 52-year-old businessman Rande Gerber – widely rumoured to be his best man.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by theminis on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:25

Is that Anna Wintour's skirt he's holding there?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:27

doggy bag

in style
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:33

That's the watch  boys gave to him?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 13:36

Katiedot wrote:Is that Anna Wintour's skirt he's holding there?

HA HA, think Its Me is right, doggy bag Italian style, maybe Amal is peckish
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:05

This is great something for all us fans loving it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:10

Thanks for the photos!!

They must be getting dressed and everything now. Unless George and the boys LOL
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:14

I'm confused is the wedding today or Monday?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:23

Today is the wedding, the civil ceremony will be on Monday.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:28

So the legal ceremony is Monday thank you.
I'm guessing that Amal will have two wedding dresses then.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:32

George is wearing that nice looking denim shirt he looks so good in. He looks great. Too bad there's no hoops around for the boys to get in one last game with the last single man standing.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:36

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:45

You're welcome, Annemarie. 
Why can't I open the mail video? Is any of you having the same problem?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:47

I am. Both videos I can't open.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:20

Try this
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:33

I can´t understand really well what they say to him
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:36

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:42

Calloway is saying to him 'Hey George' to which he looked bemused and then realised as AJ said 'Extratv. They send me here for you!' George pours some more tea and looks vaguely amused or possibly 'Oh no'.....and Calloway says 'thanks for choosing this venue' (paraphrasing). No sign of the Casamigos bottle he was apparently given (see twitter)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:47

Daily mail has Bono arriving with his wife.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:52

Yep its in this thread

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:00

Re opening the video.....hit on the words below the
video...."He's over the Cloon...."
That'll go to Mail online ....scroll down for video.
OK ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:01

Hi, Jo!! It's a bit mad on here!!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:37

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:07

a different Video

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down