George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March

2 posters

Go down

If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March Empty If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March

Post by LornaDoone Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March Empty Re: If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March

Post by melbert Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:31

I LOVE that picture!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March Empty Re: If Movie Posters Were Honest - Ides of March

Post by LornaDoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 03:45

Whoever imagined that pic was really on their game.

I love the color of George's eye.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 03:50

Ryan's eye has me a little mesmerized.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 26 Sep 2014, 03:52

Ok going off in a tangent.  There is a Japanese author who writes about Sanpaku and I read a portion of his book.  It's a about how the position of the iris in relation to the whites of the eyes can determine a person's health or how close to death they are.

Babies have lots of white above the iris.  Those closer to death have more white below the iris.

They showed pictures of people who died early and many of them had more white below the iris than above.

They showed John F. Kennedy and Michael Jackson's eyes and they both had more white underneath.

George's eye in relation to Ryan's is very interesting.

Read what it says at the link.  I think it's on point in regards to George's health.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 04:00

Well, I'm physically and mentally BALANCED!  Either that or I have a REALLY BIG iris.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down