George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy's version of nude maternity photo EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's version of nude maternity photo

+2
it's me
silly willy
6 posters

Go down

Stacy's version of nude maternity photo Empty Stacy's version of nude maternity photo

Post by silly willy Wed 20 Aug 2014, 08:20

...and still craving publicity.  Celebuzz's spin on it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's how the conv goes:

Keibler:  "Ya know what hon? if People magazine won't publish it, then I'll just do it myself by golly  -- ya know, like on my own li'l website with zippo content.  Know what I mean?"

Pobre:  "right hon, but we could use a little cash..."

Kiebler: "what?  anywho -- remember the 'let me help you' website all about me -- with a few shots of me and 2 recipes -- that I started when George was the apple of my eye?"  Membs that one?"

Pobre: "Mm hm, be right back, quick run to the ATM"

Kiebler: "whadja say?  But now my unborn baby is the apple of my empty life, but hasn't yet fully taught me to grow up and stop posting nakees.  Hon?  Hon?  Where ya at?  Gosh, I'm lovin' my baby moon.  #Blessed.  Can ya get a quick tweet snap?"

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Stacy's version of nude maternity photo Empty Re: Stacy's version of nude maternity photo

Post by it's me Wed 20 Aug 2014, 08:39

those kind of pics are already a classic

and she was not fully nakkied too
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy's version of nude maternity photo Empty Re: Stacy's version of nude maternity photo

Post by Alisonfan Wed 20 Aug 2014, 10:05

I like Stacy. What you see is what you get with Stacy. I think the picture is very sweet.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Aug 2014, 13:41

I think it's a lovely picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Aug 2014, 14:55

I actually like the picture.  Tastefully done.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 09:03

I agree, its one of the nicest semi naked pregnancy celebrity photos out there - why not embrace it I say
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:03

Alisonfan wrote:I like Stacy.  What you see is what you get with Stacy. I think the picture is very sweet.

Oh good. Then her readership of 7 (+ Amal and Jared) will learn a lot from her website's born-again epiphany and self-indulgence.  Kidding.  btw - rumor is Amal loves Stacy's recipes.  Swears by them.

I like Stacy too, especially for insuring her legs (I insured my DOUBLE CHIN cuz ya just never know), and for her prof. wresting skills.  

I vote for no more Stacy, tasteful and sweet prego shots or not.  

That's my vow to like her.  She’s likable, you're right.  Embraced.

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 22:17

Silly willy - Whilst you are voting for no more Stacy photos, do remember that you are the one who posted them in the first place? Bizarre.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Fri 22 Aug 2014, 09:45

theminis wrote:Silly willy - Whilst you are voting for no more Stacy photos, do remember that you are the one who posted them in the first place?  Bizarre.  
What I was 'vowing' for was miscommunicated or misunderstood.

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down