George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
La Canalis to marry? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
La Canalis to marry? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
La Canalis to marry? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
La Canalis to marry? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
La Canalis to marry? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
La Canalis to marry? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
La Canalis to marry? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
La Canalis to marry? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
La Canalis to marry? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

La Canalis to marry?

+30
Einstein
What Would He Say
Picachu
melbert
Rachel
Maggy
Cece42
Philippago
lamby
annemarie
George Fan
jd68
isogotit
Sevens
theminis
PigPen
Silje
The next mrs clooney
LizzyNY
Way2Old4Dis
socimar
Katiedot
lelacorb
louisvillelaura
Nicky80
bgarabedian
amaretti
pandabear
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

La Canalis to marry? Empty La Canalis to marry?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 Jul 2014, 21:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Google translation

Gossip News: Elisabetta Canalis married September 14, two days after the wedding Clooney 

Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney have been protagonists of gossip for the duration of their love, for more than two years then. After the break for the press, both have spent beautiful words against the former, calling each other a person important to the growth of the other. Although today their streets are divided, the fate of George and Elizabeth puts neighbors at a crucial time as the wedding. Both tie the knot next September in Italy just two days away from each other. 

Elisabetta Canalis, after the drama, married Brian September 14 in Sardinia 
After the loss of the child who was waiting by fellow American Brian Perri, Elisabetta Canalis seems to be ready to move forward and develop new projects of love. A few days ago, Canalis and her Brian spent a short time in Sardinia, home of the former tissue; not only to relax but also to better organize their impending marriage. 

The two lovers together for a little over a year, have chosen to become husband and wife on September 14 in the land of origin of Elizabeth, crowning their dream of love, which has proved stronger than the grief of the loss of their child. Canalis and Brian are now ready to start over from the wedding that will surely be followed by paparazzi and curious, ready to capture every moment of the wedding. 

Elisabetta Canalis is getting married two days after George Clooney 
The date of the marriage of Elizabeth, September 14, immediately made ​​me think of gossip experts at a dangerous intersection with another much awaited wedding, the actor George Clooney, Canalis ex. The handsome lawyer George married the Lebanese Amal Alamuddin two days before, that is September 12 in the dream setting of Lake Como. The destinies of the two former lovers return to interbreed two years after the breakup; George and Elizabeth seem to have found serenity alongside new team-mates even if they continue to want to bene.I gossip reporters will certainly have a lot to do in those two days of September, when we will celebrate two weddings long-awaited many unexpected starring the beautiful George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 08:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

La Canalis to marry? Empty Re: La Canalis to marry?

Post by Alisonfan Wed 23 Jul 2014, 00:18

So Betty to marry in September.  Good for her. A lot of celebrity weddings this year.  Stacy before The Clooney's, and Betty's after.  The common denominator is age, all the ladies appear to be of a similar age. Tick Tock.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 23 Jul 2014, 03:38

I am very happy for her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 23 Jul 2014, 04:22

Yes .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 23 Jul 2014, 07:15

congratulations to her. They all are getting married since george is also. Everyone is happy and no bad feelings, I guess for now. happy weddings bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 23 Jul 2014, 08:33

Nice she is getting married but hope it is not in September  (in case George should really get married in September). after time the media will compare the marriages "who is happier" ...."which marriage last longer".....Maybe the media would do it anyway...why is everything happening at the same time  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Wed 23 Jul 2014, 10:23

Isn't the 12th her birthday?  Still, I find something off... I don't think I would want the publicity out there if I had lost a child and decided to get married, but then again I don't want to judge anyone, especially after the loss of a baby.   

And if I were an ex-girlfriend of George,  I certainly wouldn't want my wedding date to be right up againt George  & Amal's (not that we are even sure of their date).  

That would always hang over both couples even if it isn't intentional.  

Plus George got engaged right after Stacey gets married and announces she is pregnant - it's quite a coincidence all these dates.  I wonder if the story is true...

Anyone else think the timing of all of this is just odd?

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 29 Jul 2014, 20:33

Canalis: Brian is special. Wedding? I will amaze you. And it wishes to Clooney
The showgirl is told: he was the man who always expected from

Rome, July 29 (TMNews) - "Brian is a special man. Since he's there I do not feel alone anymore." Elisabetta Canalis has spoken to the weekly "Today," tomorrow on newsstands, and that put him on the cover, his plan to soon become a wife and mother. "It was not discussed at the table. Felt that I was the man who always expect and I think the same thing has happened to him," said the showgirl.

Canalis, who has lost a child in June, said: "In the days when I thought of becoming a mother I realized that some of my past statements about not experience a true sense of the mother were a lie I said to myself, the truth is I was afraid to try a love so great and so definitive as what you feel for a child. " The magazine also reports the rumor for now not confirmed, the wedding of the former tissue that should be celebrated on September 14. "I always dreamed of getting married.'ll See, will surprise you," said Canalis.

Furthermore, with regard to the upcoming wedding of her ex, George Clooney, planned in Italy in September, said: "I wish him to be happy because George is a good person and he deserves it. We were on good terms" ..
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 30 Jul 2014, 02:52

Good for her. Hope she's found happiness and love in her life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:39

There has been a lot of gossip, all year long, about George's Sept 12 wedding date; his lack of sensitivity because it is Elisabetta's birthday (like he would remember....), a slap in the face for her, he has no class, etc.. Then her alleged marriage date 2 days later, Sept. 14: she is getting back at him, good for her, go for it, etc... Every Italian website, magazines, etc. are talking about these two marriages ad nauseam.  Frankly I believe that these marriages will take place eventually but neither one of them on the date that the gossip magazines and social networks are predicting.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 30 Jul 2014, 12:54

Elisabetta was, what, two partners and five years ago? Why would George plan anything in his life in relation to her birthday? And how would her getting married 2 days after his rumored/alleged/not happening wedding get back at him in any way? "You married the woman you love? Ha! Look at me, I have a husband. Our lives aren't connected anymore, but in your face anyway!"

Rolling Eyes

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 30 Jul 2014, 13:03

I honestly think the only wedding George cares about is his own. If he gives his exes' weddings any thought it's probably along the lines of "Good for them", and then he puts it out of his mind. He's got more important things to think about.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 30 Jul 2014, 15:49

Coincidence doesn't sell trash mags, conspiracy theories and gossip does!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 19:34

Sorry, can only post the link. New pics of Elisabetta and the Ring.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:35

Why is it always a HUGE diamond? Amal, Stacey, Elisabetta, Byonce etc. 

Is it for the bride, or a reflection of the man giving it??  "hey, look what I can afford"

Just curious.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 22:11

The more money you have, the more you spend I guess.  I mean someone who earns mega millions would hardly go and buy a half carat diamond ring, guess that would be embarrassing for the celebrity in question to wear. 

No doubt there are some men out there who want to say "Hey look what I can afford"
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Aug 2014, 22:30

In this instance I don't think it is one huge diamond. It's a huge setting isn't it, with diamonds all the way round?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 23 Aug 2014, 23:43

She opened up about George...

Elisabetta Canalis Opens Up About Ex George Clooney After Her Engagement: "I Am Thinking Only of My Happiness"
Celebrity News Aug. 23, 2014 AT 6:10PM By Stephanie Webber

Elisabetta Canalis recently opened up about her engagement and famous ex George Clooney Credit: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic; ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images

George who? Elisabetta Canalis recently opened up about her engagement to orthopedic surgeon beau Brian Perri and her famous ex George Clooney to Italy's Chi magazine.

PHOTOS: George and Elisabetta's past PDA

The 35-year-old Italian actress/model revealed that Perri asked her father for permission and that she will wear an Alessandro Angelozzi couture gown for her special day. "I met a 46-year-old man who has never married and does not have children, a rarity," she told the mag. As for her diamond: "It is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen," she gushed. "Brian designed it, he put his heart and soul into it."

PHOTOS: Clooney's many ladies before Amal

As previously reported, Canalis will be tying the knot on Sept. 14 in Sardinia, Italy — the same month and country Clooney, 53, will be marrying fiancee Amal Alamuddin. (The famous Hollywood bachelor and the 36-year-old British lawyer got engaged in April.)

"I chose the date some time ago and September is the most beautiful time — for those who do not know Sardinia — to appreciate it," Canalis explained of her decision. "Otherwise I would have had to wait a year."

PHOTOS: Celebrity weddings 2014

The former Dancing With the Stars contestant ended her two-year relationship with Clooney back in June 2011. Despite the coincidence, Canalis only has nice things to say about the silver fox.

"I am happy for him, but I am thinking only of my happiness," she told the mag. "It is the most important day of my life, I don’t have time to think of anyone else."

PHOTOS: Best celebrity engagement rings of all time

She also cleared up rumors that their past relationship was seen as professional rather than passionate. "That is the wrong impression that many have made and I do not have any problems speaking about him. There is no mystery, no contract, no secrets to hide. So many people believe that a relationship with a such a famous person, always in the spotlight, was not possible," she said. "Instead we had a real connection and it ended as all relationships can end."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 09:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text to post (please post the text, not just links))
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Aug 2014, 01:14

Well FINALLY she clears it up!  There was NO contract.  Whew!  I can now go to my grave happy.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 25 Aug 2014, 02:11

All George ex's are coming on and finding love, getting married, babies, etc.  All have said they are happy (with their lives/new relationships) and have no time to think about him.  I wish all of them much happiness in their new relationships.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Aug 2014, 08:47

Well they are better people than I, cause if I was with George for 2 years or 2 minutes, you can bet I'd still be thinking about it - I mean come on its George Freaking Clooney as Mel says!!

Wish them all the best though
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 13:17

The press is so silly to make it seem like these two are trying to make it to the altar first to stick it to the other one. I have a hunch that while they may wish each other well, they don't give each other much thought. Canalis is set to marry in Sardinia (beautiful!) - no where near George. She would never get married in August - Italians consider it bad luck to marry in the month of August It's like trying to make a big deal that two weddings will take place in the month of September with one in New York and the other in Boston - the horror! LOL!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 25 Aug 2014, 16:07

Canalis seems like a gold digger either way.... one for Clooney's fame and money, then when that did not come to pass, the other to permanently reside in the U.S. if marrying a U.S. citizen. The word on the street is the Italians don't want her back. Plus her eggs clock is ticking and no time to waste. Feel sorry for this hoodwinked guy. He does not know how badly she is manipulating him. Her specialty. Clooney did and bailed.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Aug 2014, 16:28

I don't think she was after George's money. She had her own and worked when she was with George. I do think that she wanted him to help her career though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Fri 29 Aug 2014, 06:01

@George Fan

What an ugly little world you must live in.

I can't wait to pop a bottle of champagne in celebration of Eli's marriage. She deserves the happiness she's found. I believe she and her fiancé are in love and especially after what they've been through, they've found that they are truly right for each other. I can't fathom how someone could take pleasure in demeaning and flagrantly mocking someone's relationship so callously. Someone who they've never even met.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are sad.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 29 Aug 2014, 14:37

George Fan wrote:Canalis seems like a gold digger either way.... one for Clooney's fame and money, then when that did not come to pass, the other to permanently reside in the U.S. if marrying a U.S. citizen. The word on the street is the Italians don't want her back. Plus her eggs clock is ticking and no time to waste. Feel sorry for this hoodwinked guy. He does not know how badly she is manipulating him. Her specialty. Clooney did and bailed.

Say what you like, when George wraps his arms around you like this, you sure know you are keeping him happy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 29 Aug 2014, 15:40

Elisabetta and Brian do not want gifts for their wedding, but asking guests to help kids Syrian refugees in Lebanon .. 

Elisabetta, a beautiful girl with a heart of gold This big

Maybe the two vestal virgins, one of whom wrote that now he can die in peace, after learning that together (Clooney and Elisabetta) there was no contract, they should do their duty and act on messages that defame elisabetta. But they do not, then also they like to throw mud on top of Elsabetta: Congratulation...che schifo!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 29 Aug 2014, 16:55

Philippago wrote:Elisabetta and Brian do not want gifts for their wedding, but asking guests to help kids Syrian refugees in Lebanon .. 

Elisabetta, a beautiful girl with a heart of gold This big

Maybe the two vestal virgins, one of whom wrote that now he can die in peace, after learning that together (Clooney and Elisabetta) there was no contract, they should do their duty and act on messages that defame elisabetta. But they do not, then also they like to throw mud on top of Elsabetta: Congratulation...che schifo!!

Well that's very nice of them.

Dear as to "do their duty and act on messages that defame" why not give it a rest. No one is going to go back an edit any comments about contracts. There are not enough hours in the day for that.

Plus you can NOT erase your past especially when the pictures are on the internet for the world to see - FOREVER.

All you can do is work to make your future better. I will give her credit - since she's marrying a guy with bucks it would make sense that they would not need "gifts." Gifts are given to young couples who are just starting out and have nothing. I think if Eli wants some silverware her hubby to be can pretty damn well afford to buy it for her.

That they asked for assistance for children - that's nice and I hope they raise a lot of money for that.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 29 Aug 2014, 17:37

Mm, well as she's a UNCEF Goodwill Ambassador now, and just been to a refugee camp in Lebanon that would make sense...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:40

I always thought George and Elisabetta made a perfect couple, they really look good together.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 29 Aug 2014, 18:51

I always wonder, if they were so much in love, why brake up?

Am one of those who believes that he might actually still be in love with her.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:15

Maggy wrote:I always wonder, if they were so much in love, why brake up?

I wonder if she feels the same about him, how do you get over George Clooney, that would be so sad if deep down they still had feelings for each other, they just seemed perfect together.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:21

Aw gee gang, are we having a slow news day??  That whole thing was 2 plus years ago.  

Last edited by PigPen on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct grammer)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 29 Aug 2014, 19:35

Maybe you should look at some of the threads on here or Google about their relationship.

I think it was pretty steamy, and she was definitely someone who spoke her mind, and (very probably tipped the press off eg at their last meal at Il Gatto Nero - he was NOT a happy bunny) but at the end of the day there wasn't that magical meeting of minds as well as the long legged brunette that he has now........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 29 Aug 2014, 23:34

MEETING OF MINDS?  Is this another slap in the face to his ex girlfriends that they aren't as smart as Amal?  And as far as long legs go, lets not forget Stacey who was gorgeous and had the best legs of all.  But I still feel that George and Elisabetta made the best looking couple.  JMO

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 30 Aug 2014, 00:00

Meeting of minds, in my opinion, means having a lot in common in terms of attitudes, beliefs and interests, not merely whether they look good together

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 30 Aug 2014, 07:43

Lorna Doone, gifts from the kitchen you make to the common people, like you and me, but I can guarantee that the rich and famous people you give gifts very different, and not $ 50 as you think. Elisabetta is a woman of the show, so there is no past tense to "cover up", otherwise it should do all the VIPs, showing her ass and tits, and muscles to appear, and what about the naked body in the movies! should all enter the convent to redeem himself? what nonsense you say.

LornaDoone, i regali da cucina si fanno alle persone comuni, come te e me, ma ti posso garantire che alle persone ricche e famose si fanno regali ben diversi, e non da 50$, come credi tu. Elisabetta è una donna di spettacolo, quindi non c'è nessun passato da "coprire", altrimenti lo dovrebbero fare tutti i vip,  che mostrano il culo e le tette, e muscoli per apparire, e che mi dici del corpo nudo nei films! dovrebbero tutti entrare in convento per redimersi? che sciocchezze dici
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Aug 2014, 07:48

party animal - not! wrote:Meeting of minds, in my opinion, means having a lot in common in terms of attitudes, beliefs and interests, not merely whether they look good together
meeting of minds between George and Amal? sorry but the story of the two of them say the opposite! George and 'always been on the side of the most' weak and poor while Amal in his work has so far proved the contrary, I believe that there is a poor man at the worlds I can say that Amal has defended his human rights! Meeting of minds surely not!
Theirs is' a meeting of minds as it could be a meeting of minds between a Nazi and a jew! I hope for him that this does not become a limit to their love!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:54

I think George and Amal have a lot in common , he wouldn't be marrying her if they didn't . As for Elii not a great love affair, at the time she wanted marriage he didn't. I don't think he still loves her nor does she love him it ended and they both moved on. I think everyone seems to think they know what Amal thinks and feel, it is ridiculous we have never heard her say anything , there is much more to her than what she does for a living I am sure.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:58

Philippago wrote:Lorna Doone, gifts from the kitchen you make to the common people, like you and me, but I can guarantee that the rich and famous people you give gifts very different, and not $ 50 as you think. Elisabetta is a woman of the show, so there is no past tense to "cover up", otherwise it should do all the VIPs, showing her ass and tits, and muscles to appear, and what about the naked body in the movies! should all enter the convent to redeem himself? what nonsense you say.

LornaDoone, i regali da cucina si fanno alle persone comuni, come te e me, ma ti posso garantire che alle persone ricche e famose si fanno regali ben diversi, e non da 50$, come credi tu. Elisabetta è una donna di spettacolo, quindi non c'è nessun passato da "coprire", altrimenti lo dovrebbero fare tutti i vip,  che mostrano il culo e le tette, e muscoli per apparire, e che mi dici del corpo nudo nei films! dovrebbero tutti entrare in convento per redimersi? che sciocchezze dici

Well the last place I would suspect Eli would ever enter would be a convent.  I doubt they'd jump at the chance to emulate her "take" on "proper" convent attire.

brahahahahaha

Like I said, the internet is forever. 

I never had any issue with Eli's looks.  IMO she made some truly stupid choices in her life and the evidence is out there forever. 

And as it was said up thread - this now going on about 3  years since he dumped her almost been 5 years since he started dating her.  Most of us could give a shit what she does now - it's y'all that keep bringing her up then you get offended when we don't share you're glowing opinion of her.

SSDD

Like a bad penny...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 30 Aug 2014, 17:31

You're absolutely right all he has done is on the internet being a person of her show but I do not seem to have done worse than many established Hollywood stars ...... we want to post some pictures of Angelina Jolie before she became a "holy woman "today is?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 30 Aug 2014, 17:46

Lamby you must not follow the Canalis story very well and are just clueless. She has always been an attention seeker and this guy Brian is equally an attention seeker so they match up well there. He like Amal has not said much in the press other than he calls her a sexy bitch. It has ALWAYS been about attention for her and to prove my point the wedding will be a circus with the likes of Verissimo and Chi there rolling tape and cameras. George couldn't stand her the last 18 months of that relationship because of all the bikini primping. Brian on the other hand thrives on being her personal photographer for more postings only about her. Wake up and read the news. You're missing totally what is going on.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 20:35

Well you won't hear me calling Angie any "holy" woman.  She does a LOT for charity and for children.  I will say that.  But Jolie has got some real demons and a really checkered past too.

The public has short memories. 

All the charitable work in the world won't erase the fact that she fucked a married man and then "stole him" from his wife.

And I use those words loosely because if Brad & Jen's marriage had been rock solid she would have never been able to steal him away from Jen.

As to Eli, as others have said, she has been all about attention seeking.  We go back to the whole discussion about if she was REALLY serious about being an actress - whether in the US or Italy or anywhere else, she would take acting classes cause IMO she can't act for shit.

But her postings aren't about that.  Her posting, for the most part, are about showing off her body with as little clothing as possible.

To me that looks like she's pimping herself out.  When do you move on from that tactic and try something else?

So now she's getting married.  Good for her.  Does this mean we'll see less of her ass?  Or as was suggested above, since her husband to be seems to want to be her photographer, will that mean we'll see even more of her?

What is the marriage based on?  Are they getting married, making a true commitment to their relationship and perhaps talking about having kids?  If so, does that mean she'll concentrate on that instead of getting her ass posted on as many websites as possible?

I don't know, and I don't really care.  But that old saying certainly applies. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Hope the marriage is happy for her.  Hope she gets a nice chunk of change for her children, hope she steps back from the endless self promotion and concentrates on her relationship.

But as to whether I want to hear anything about it?  Not really.

Just as I'm not that interested in what Stacy is doing or frankly, any of George's execs.

And the only reason I come in this thread is to check that the posters are being civil to each other.  But hey, if something said prompts me to respond then I'll do so.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:09

@George Fan -

Don't you see that we are all clueless? Neither you nor I know Eli. For that matter, we don't know George. The difference between us is that I don't take the word of gossip mongers as definitive truth.
You don't like Eli, and yes, I know that's an understatement.
I, on the other hand, do. In my opinion, she has spunk and looks like a fun, sweet, caring person, as you can plainly see by her work with UNICEF.

So what if she's done things that you find questionable. We've all done things that we can look back on and say, "what was I thinking!" (side-eyeing you there, Ms. Lorna Doone Wink).

You can call her an attention seeker all you want, but if you do, you'll need to put George and Amal and every single person in the public eye into that category.
To me she's just someone who went into showbiz, has and has had an illustrious life who has now found a man whom she loves (an orthopedic surgeon, no less) and they're building a life together.
I can't imagine finding ill will in that.

As far as a wedding circus - if the reports are true - who's having Anna Wintour and Vogue covering their wedding? Who staged 'candid' photos of their engagement for People Magazine (with lovely lighting, I might add)? The safari pics? Shit, every celebrity known to man engages in publicity.
So freaking what?

So to wind up, I'm not missing a thing. I am however a little late as I'm going on holiday.
Happy Labor Day to all stateside!

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:15

lamby wrote:@George Fan -

Don't you see that we are all clueless? Neither you nor I know Eli. For that matter, we don't know George. The difference between us is that I don't take the word of gossip mongers as definitive truth.
You don't like Eli, and yes, I know that's an understatement.
I, on the other hand, do. In my opinion, she has spunk and looks like a fun, sweet, caring person, as you can plainly see by her work with UNICEF.

So what if she's done things that you find questionable. We've all done things that we can look back on and say, "what was I thinking!" (side-eyeing you there, Ms. Lorna Doone Wink).

You can call her an attention seeker all you want, but if you do, you'll need to put George and Amal and every single person in the public eye into that category.
To me she's just someone who went into showbiz, has and has had an illustrious life who has now found a man whom she loves (an orthopedic surgeon, no less) and they're building a life together.
I can't imagine finding ill will in that.

As far as a wedding circus - if the reports are true - who's having Anna Wintour and Vogue covering their wedding? Who staged 'candid' photos of their engagement for People Magazine (with lovely lighting, I might add)? The safari pics? Shit, every celebrity known to man engages in publicity.
So freaking what?

So to wind up, I'm not missing a thing. I am however a little late as I'm going on holiday.
Happy Labor Day to all stateside!
Well said lamby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:15

Oh but you do care, Lorna, you really do. If you didn't, you would just "come in this thread is to check that the posters are being civil to each other". But that's not the case, no matter how many times you say it. Have a good one.

lamby

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:23

Not really caring what your opinion is either lamby.

if I had my choice all the Canalis threads would be permanently locked and that would end all the issues we've had with posters fighting in her threads.

I really I don't care about her.  Don't think about her at all when I'm off this board.  Don't look for anything about her on the internet.  Really don't give a shit.  Like I said.

But I DO have an opinion of her and it ain't good.  So just for giggles and shits I'll come on when someone resurrects her threads with some new nonsense and I'll comment if I feel like it.

But lamby, do go on living in your fantasy life that Eli is anything other than what SHE's been putting out there for years.

We've all got to spend our time doing something.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:36

See ladies we are all entitled to our opinions, most of you don't like George's ex girlfriends, and my opinion of his fiance isn't good, haven't liked her from the beginning and the more I see her I like her less, but that's just my opinion.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 21:45

Well Cece there are plenty of other threads to throw that opinion around. :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 01 Sep 2014, 09:22

Maggy wrote:I always wonder, if they were so much in love, why brake up?

I believe he will never forget her - maybe that's why he will marry a woman who looks almost like Elisabetta - dresses almost like Elisabetta and moves like her
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next