George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy!

+20
LizzyNY
Missa
phys major
mel01
LornaDoone
Picachu
Jenn
Boshkash
PigPen
Lighterside
it's me
LJN2606
Alisonfan
annemarie
Joanna
Cece42
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Sevens
melbert
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy!

Post by Missa Mon 07 Jul 2014, 01:16

Alisonfan wrote:
Mazy wrote:
Cece42 wrote:@ Missa- To be perfectly honest, as far as George mooning the paps, I would rather look at George's ASS (OH YEA) than her tongue!!!!!! MO
Let's be honest there is no way a female barrister is going to deliberately stick her tongue out at the paps. She is smart enough to know how it will look and sound in the rags. Its also her image as a professional business woman at stake. You don't get as far as she has by being empty headed. Again I had to defend her. W2O know what you mean, I already miss him, love you GTC. I hope the wedding doesn't effect him career wise, whatever path he is going to take next.

I heard someone use the expression book smart, says it all.  I am sure she stuck her tongue out, licking your lips it curls up or down, this sticks straight out for sometime , George has time to lean in and out in the embrace with restaurant owner, and it's still pertruding.  This shows such naive disrespect for George and all the years of goodwill he has built by having an exemplary record of good manners, it's part of who he is, what we love and a credit to his family.  This above all even the "human rights" mythology makes me the saddest.   Poor George, he deserves better.  Wait most your life to fall deeply in love, and you end up with this!

affraid
 Again, this is a man who hung his ass off the side of a million-dollar yacht directly at a gaggle of photographers.  Why is it "fun-loving" when George does it, and embarrassing and classless when Amal does something similar?  The double-standard here is mind-boggling.

I hope she was sticking her tongue out at them.  They're an unavoidable pain in the ass that comes with being the person she loves; might as well make the best of it.  It'll be a tough go if she can't see the absurdity in the turn her life has taken.  Hopefully next time she'll do it like Lucy so there's no doubt.  Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Make It a Family Night in Italy!

Post by Alisonfan Mon 07 Jul 2014, 01:32

Missa difference is she is not the star of the show.
Also, was she 'hosting" the evening, paying for it or just politely attending, like the other ppl. 'cept not sooo polite.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 07 Jul 2014, 02:56

by Alisonfan
I heard someone use the expression book smart, says it all.  I am sure she stuck her tongue out, licking your lips it curls up or down, this sticks straight out for sometime , George has time to lean in and out in the embrace with restaurant owner, and it's still pertruding.  This shows such naive disrespect for George and all the years of goodwill he has built by having an exemplary record of good manners, it's part of who he is, what we love and a credit to his family.  This above all even the "human rights" mythology makes me the saddest.   Poor George, he deserves better.  Wait most your life to fall deeply in love, and you end up with this!  affraid

This is preposterous, what does "book-smart" have to do with anything. Are you saying that someone with any kind of higher education is what??? Enlighten us...

Alisonfan you show such naive disrespect for George and all the years of goodwill he has built by having an exemplary record of good manners, it's part of who he is, what we love and a credit to his family.  This above all even the "human rights" mythology makes me the saddest. Poor George, he deserves better.  Wait most your life to fall deeply in love, and you end up with this! 

Here you are correct George does deserve better from his fans that care soooo much about him that they do not even give him any credit at all. What kind of imbecile do you think he is? Don't you think George completely had her checked out before they got serious. Not just for his own sake but for her's also;  he has a thing about hurting others. Whether they make it to the altar or not is for them to decide, that is what the engagement time is for. Give some respect as a fan that cares about him and wants what will make his life complete.

As far as the family if they had any problems with his choice I think that they would be able to discuss that with him. I personally have only one problem with Amal is that she is marrying George. Jealousy is an evil thing and I will not let myself judge someone through my jealousy. I have to be honest; as another woman she has my respect, it is not always easy for a woman in the legal field. I really love education even now I still take on-line classes. If I met her I would probably like her even though I would not want to. hahaha But I'm in awe of her accomplishments and she is an inspiration to other young woman what's possible today, if only she didn't have my man.

I believe that we have many people on here who have college/college degrees. I, like many others are not happy about GTC getting married (jealousy). With me the shock that made it hit me so hard. It's a big blow to your fantasy life; puff. I worry and pray that this is the right choice for them both. The same as you do about anyone else we maybe a little more. It's a gamble, just ask me I'm not even going to try for the third strike. While George was a confirmed bachlor we all could have our dreams that he would us even though we know logically we it never would be. We could kid (he's mine, no he's mine etc.) with each other.

However, being mean spirit and saying hateful things about another human being that you know nothing about except what you read in the the gossip rags that fabricate their stories to make money; the more copy, the more advertisers. As far as her work goes; we know less than nothing about. We don't have a list of all her clients to judge her professional choices there (like we even have a right to). 

Do you know what George calls his tent-pole movies? They are the glitzy, flashy film flam movies that bring in the big bucks; which aren't his favorite. However, in order to do the movies that speak to him and leave everyone leaving the theater ask questions. He wants them remembered for their quality not by the quantity of money that they made. Well Amal has to take the big money cases in order to take the pro bono cases. So why not trust George and give him your blessing. Do you realize that it has been over a year since we have seen George come out of a restaurant a bit tipsy, about as long as they know each other. Also this has been said before, that the gossip rags take ideas from GC. How many time have we been discussing something and a few days later we see it in print? Have a good on and  as they say "Good Night and Good Luck."

PS
@Alisonfan
She was the hostess of the dinner George didn't call yet to tell me if they split the check or he paid the whole thing.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Jul 2014, 03:37

There is no way to tell how long her tongue was shown. I still say she was licking her lips nothing more. She is an educated woman who would know better than to do anything to embarrass herself , George and their guests.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 03:39

LornaDoone wrote:Nah, licking lips.

Sticking tongue.

Licking lips.

If this keeps up we'll soon have to start a poll.

Noooooo I'm only kidding don't take me up on this and Nicky or theminis don't you dare!!

As if Id dare contribute to this ridiculousness
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:10

What I want to know is when is she going to start "walking on water"????    I want PICTURES of that!

Please, she's a human being, with foibles like the REST OF HUMANITY and was probably annoyed at the paps and DID stick her tongue out....so what?  Why try to pretend she's completely "perfect" and so much better than the rest of humankind? 

She's his fiancee...not the Virgin Mary, for crying out loud!  Get real....
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:41

Missa wrote:
 They're an unavoidable pain in the ass that comes with being the person she loves;

Missa - Freudian slip or just a typo? lol! 

LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:11

LOL Lizzy, good catch, maybe the truest thing written today even if in error.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 19:30

melbert wrote:
annemarie wrote:Is Ben's wifes name Mei Or Lelani? I thought her name was Lelani and wasn't Ben married before and has a grown son.

A little off topic...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just copied the part about Ben and Meilani

Tag: After I wrote this story and it was published in One for the Table, I found out that a very close friend got married under Kaye’s framed uniform. Actually Ben and Meilani really got married in Italy and then a minister (Gabriel Ferrer) made it legal right there in Nate’s. Had I known, I would have fit this bit into my story!!!! Mazel Tov Ben and Meilani!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ben and Meilani Weiss, ceremony with Kaye’s uniform as a witness!!!
Enjoy two clips I made of the famous waitresses
Looks like George isn't the only one of the boys who prefers much younger  women>.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 19:32

This weight loss thing is becoming pathological.  IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 19:36

Gabriel Ferrer   ?? George's cousin .. Miguel's brother?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Jul 2014, 02:27

Yes, AND Debby Boone's husband too!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 08 Jul 2014, 13:25

I only found this on phone-but can't find on the web: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80: added weblink: http://de.eonline.com/news/556849/george-clooney-fianc-e-amal-alamuddin-make-it-a-family-night-in-italy-check-out-photos-and-details

NEWS/ 

George Clooney & Fiancée Amal Alamuddin Make it a Family Night in Italy—Check Out Photos and Details!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Xposure/AKM-GSI
It was a family affair and a bella notte for George Clooney and fiancée Amal Alamuddinon Wednesday, July 2, as the two had dinner with their parents in Lake Como, Italy.
The pair and Nick and Nina Clooney were spotted at Ristorante La Colombetta, a small, gourmet eatery housed in what used to be church and located just a short drive away from the Oscar winner's 18th century lakefront villa. They were joined by six other people, including her mother and what appeared to be other family members, a witness told E! News exclusively.
The happy couple sported matching looks—Clooney, 53, wore an all-black suit, while Alamuddin, 36, wore a black outfit as well. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Xposure/AKM-GSIXposure/AKM-GSI
This appeared to be Clooney's first visit to the restaurant, where he and his guests enjoyed appetizers and Sardinian seafood dishes, red and white local wines and fresh fruit for dessert, the witness said.
"They looked extremely united, happy, content together as a group," the witness added. "The couple looked relaxed and happy in each other's company."
While fellow patrons appeared to recognize the actor, they left him and the group alone.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Xposure/AKM-GSIGetty Images
Clooney, whose main home is in Los Angeles, has been in the area for at least the past week, sources told E! News, adding that his parents arrived several days ago were seen at a local lakefront hotel.
The actor and Alamuddin, a human rights lawyer who lives in London, were on June 20 spotted scouting wedding locations in Lake Como.
The two have not confirmed venue or a date for their nuptials. The local mayor told E! News that no wedding-related arrangements have been requested in the area, according to authorities. Supermodel Cindy Crawford, a longtime friend of Clooney (and tequila commercial co-star), has reportedly said the pair plans to tie the knot this fall.
This will mark the second marriage for the actor, who wed Mad Men actress Talia Balsam in 1989. They divorced three years later.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added text, pics and web link)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3