George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney"

+11
clooneys six
LornaDoone
lolo"layla"
Dexterdidit
blubelle
lelacorb
cindigirl
sisieq
lucy
fluffy
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" Empty Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney"

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Apr 2011, 13:19

No comment!

From contact music

Jennifer Aniston - Jennifer Aniston Should Marry George Clooney

06 April 2011 09:20:56 AM

Jennifer Aniston has joked that she should marry George Clooney because the pair are Hollywood's most famous singletons.

Jennifer Aniston has joked that she should marry George Clooney because they are Hollywood's most famous singletons.

The 'Just Go With It' actress is so bored with the endless speculation about her love life that she thinks she should call up Hollywood's most famous bachelor George - who is also a close friend of her ex-husband Brad Pitt - and propose.

She said: "That would definitely shut up the world! I could call up George, say, 'Hun, let's just get hitched and have kids.' I should take George to lunch and we can figure out how to put an end to all this. Ha! Well, no."

The 'Up In The Air' actor is currently in a relationship with Italian model-and-actress Elisabetta Canalis, while Jennifer is not dating anyone.

The 42-year-old star would not rule out getting married again, but she insists it is also important to love yourself, and at the moment her pals - including her former 'Friends' co-star Courteney Cox - are the most important people in her life.

Jennifer told this month's Red magazine: "You have to have a balance in life. You have to also have your own personal love: what inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning.

"Where would you be without friends? Where would you be without people to pick you up when you need lifting? As we know, myself and a lot of my friends, we've come from homes that were far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends, and vice versa. Your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney"

Post by fluffy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 13:42

Considering that Jen wants kids and Gee don't, I don't think so some how! Also there could be a glaringly obvious reason why she's not married! Maybe Brad could enlighten us??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney" Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston: "I should marry George Clooney"

Post by lucy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 14:56

I'm disappointed of JA as an actress, choosing to make the same movies over and over again, the only difference being is her co-stars. I feel sorry for her because people won't let the whole BP leaving her go. It's become what defines her and that is sad, considering all she has going for her.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 06 Apr 2011, 18:57

I don't think JA has been in the news lately, so need something to get attention.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 06 Apr 2011, 19:42

According to contact music George is in a relationship and not dating anyone. Being that he and Canalis are apart for weeks at a time I wonder (not wanting to be crass), but how in the world is he doing without sex for that long? I know men can't go without for that long. Maybe he just takes care of himself. ahahaha
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Apr 2011, 20:26

But Jenny is similar to Jggy Pop
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 06 Apr 2011, 22:09

Cindi - I was wondering about that too. I would guess he isn't doing without. Lots of ladies all around him. He isn't exactly into commitment.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 07 Apr 2011, 01:15

I think george would run the other way if JA came around. Choosing the same roles over and over is her own fault it's the same with the Brad thing. It is her who keeps talking about it. Constantly whining and going from one guy to another. JA could easly say no questions about Brad etc but it is something she seems to revel in. I do think there is more there she cant keep a man for very long and before Brad it was pretty much the same story. As for kids well she told Brad that too and after 7 years together she still didn't want them! I don't think she wants to ruin her little figure, she plays the poor me card and that is what would scare of most men. Way too high maintenance for George the paps would be in a frenzy and I really think she misses all the attention. Her star has faded since Brad but then she was never a great actress anyway!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 11 Apr 2011, 03:33

Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston jokingly stated that she will soon tie the knot with George Clooney to shut the world up about their being single.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jennifer and George are the two famous singletons in Hollywood. Buzz is in the air that Clooney is presently dating Elisabetta Canalis, an Italian model.
Jen explained to Red stating “That would definitely shut up the world. I could call up George, say, ‘Hun, let’s just get hitched and have kids.’ I should take George to lunch and we can figure out how to put an end to all this. Ha. Well, no.”
Ex wife of Brad Pitt, the 42 years old actress Jen stated that despite her ex husband has moved ahead in life by settling with Angelina Jolie and she too is looking forward to meet someone else. Not only this, her friends state that this is her greatest priority.
She added “You have to have a balance in life. You have to also have your own personal love - what inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning.”
The actress said further, “Where would you be without friends? Where
would you be without people to pick you up when you need lifting?”
As we know, myself and a lot of my friends, we’ve come from homes
that were far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to
your friends, and vice versa.’
‘Your own chosen family - there’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend, nothing.’
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wasn't that only joke but man JA is way too mastered than elisabetta to slap bette back on Iggy Pop joke, u role Jen Kudos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Apr 2011, 04:02

I think Brad would have issue with George and Jen hooking up. JMO though... :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 11 Apr 2011, 04:11

yes it would be like cutting diplomatics and Recall the ambassador !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 11 Apr 2011, 06:49

She also dated Grant Heslov and Brad likes to work with George so I don't see him pissing off two mates! Besides they have known each other for years if anything was going to happen I think it would have a long time ago. I like reading Dlisted comments about how she does nothing to dispel the whole sad lonely Jen angle on things in fact she seems to revel in it. If she got a real boyfriend and was happy it would be boring! It has been a long time makes you wonder!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 11 Apr 2011, 07:39

look from my point of view the woman had the worst what any wife can face and why Elizabeth Edwards is better than Jen??? both were cheated in way or another and both are kind celebs but one in art and other in politics.both had public scandal i am not Jen fan or i like to be in AJ place but JA don't deserve to be mocked ,wish her to find a normal man a fan maybe to love her and spoil her.no woman like to be in this place and she contenu working try to date but she didn't find angelina male version for her that's not her fault.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:43

According to this site, her joke about getting together with George was a bad idea. No shit Sherlock is all I can think to say to that. On the other hand, it gave her massive press coverage around the world.

From the stir

George Clooney Joke Was a Bad Move, Jennifer Aniston

Posted by Cynthia Dermody on April 10, 2011

Jennifer Aniston joked recently to UK's Red Women magazine that she should just marry George Clooney and have his babies to shut everyone up about their chronically single statuses. And of course everyone's writing about this and laughing ha-ha and even thinking, hmm, that's not a bad idea. We'd love for them to get together! Even if it is a joke!

But um, Jennifer, didn't you forget about something in making that little jibe? Like, that George Clooney does have a girlfriend, one Elisabeth Canalis, who I imagine might be a little ticked at you right now trying to make moves on her boyfriend.

I know she's not, but really, Jennifer should know better than to make a joke about something like this ... to a magazine. That will be read by people, especially those working at the tabloids. These reporters are not capable of recognizing humor and sarcasm, or they are trained to just disregard it.

They are going to seize on this "serious" comment like a shark let loose in Lake Como. She'll keep insisting it was just a joke, but tomorrow some two-page article featuring a celebrity psychologist will provide a detailed Freudian analysis of her and her comment, saying it was anything but a joke, that is was really a subconsciously suppressed desire masked as a humor in a woman trying desperately to make sense of a lonely, unfulfilled desire to find a man.

And now she's got Elisabeth Canalis mad at her too. Or maybe that was her goal, because of the whole Iggy Pop comparison thing on Twitter last year? Canalis claimed it was all a big misunderstanding, but maybe she knows something we don't.

I love you, Jennifer, I really do. (And not for nothin' but you and George would make some pretty fab babies.) I know you feel like you have to keep convincing the world that you are happy without a man, but encouraging those tabloids unnecessarily is not the way to do it. So do yourself a favor, love, and please save the jokes for the rom-coms.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:38

Exactly the girl isn't stupid. SHe has played the game for a long time she knows how to get attention. JA has dated plenty of men since Brad but none of them have lasted ever wondered why? JA is not the little girl next door she makes out she is very high maintenance and continues to play on the poor me card after what 6 or 7 years? That is why she gets mocked and it is her own fault. Not surprising that her career has gone down since Brad so has the attention. She doesn't get the same amount of press like she used too unless she makes comments like the George one! I'm sure we will see her again on Oprah which is funny cause as a woman I have nothing to respect Jennifer for. Between the whining and the bad acting she hasn't exactly seemed to have done much for anyone but herself. The guys she has chosen show she never learns anything she goes from one loser to another, I think everyone has seen how badly things would end with them except JA.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 11 Apr 2011, 16:38

Agreed Dex, why date a known womanizer like John Mayer not once but twice, she didn't learn her lesson the first time around? I always wondered if the second go-round was so she'd have a "look at me date" for the Oscars, what with B&A sitting front role and center while she stood on stage to present!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 11 Apr 2011, 17:28

Lucy, didn't she have a date at one of the carpet events. I seem to remember that with Angie and Brad sitting there. I hope it wasn't that sleaze ball John Mayer. I can't stand him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 11 Apr 2011, 18:00

Yes the year she presented at the oscars JM was her date, and B&A were there, can't remember but I think that was the year both B&A were nom. for something, so it was a big deal for JA to be there presenting.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 11 Apr 2011, 19:53

And now she's got Elisabeth Canalis mad at her too. Or maybe that was her goal, because of the whole Iggy Pop comparison thing on Twitter last year? Canalis claimed it was all a big misunderstanding, but maybe she knows something we don't.
LOL, have to admit that's a good point!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by clooneys six Tue 12 Apr 2011, 00:35

I love JA and I love GC! But the two of them together? I don't see it.
Although I was initially pleased to see Jen's little remark, the whole thing is being overplayed all over the net! The same thing over and over again with various implications! Nothing we haven't seen before, but still.
By the way, I don't see why anyone should make it a point that George is dating Eli Canalis. George will always be single, but with a shiny tan armpiece which he might exchange for a new one anytime!
clooneys six
clooneys six
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 12 Apr 2011, 00:37

You got that right Clooneys Six!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 14 May 2012, 06:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 14 May 2012, 06:54

what is it that you're wondering about? That is an old article
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 14 May 2012, 19:51

haven't seen it. wonder if she too had a thing for george. HMMM.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 19:59

From the article...."Clooney is said to currently be vacationing with his other Ocean's Eleven co-star, Brad Pitt and his wife, Jennifer Aniston, in England. (Brace yourself for the inevitable Clooney-Aniston rumors)".

Old...it's pensionable ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down