George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)

+18
Way2Old4Dis
LornaDoone
LizzyNY
Silje
Philippago
jd68
phys major
Missa
annemarie
it's me
Pita428
Picachu
Joanna
lionheart
Nicky80
PigPen
hathaross
chiki
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)

Post by PigPen Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:18

Do we know they are both still in Italy?? Somehow I don't see either of them 'holing up" at home for this long a period of time.  Can't speak for them, but I'd go nuts if I couldn't stick my head out past the gates.

Maybe the balcony bonanza is paying off with the paps.  Then again, George plays stealth so well.  He's out there, but where.  I was about to say let's play where's George ( as in where's Waldo,) but I'm afraid Angie 30 will show up!!

What happened to the house shopping in London?  Is he there?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal in Laglio (with her mother)

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:41

Pigpen moved your post here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:44

PigPen wrote:Do we know they are both still in Italy?? Somehow I don't see either of them 'holing up" at home for this long a period of time.  Can't speak for them, but I'd go nuts if I couldn't stick my head out past the gates.

Maybe the balcony bonanza is paying off with the paps.  Then again, George plays stealth so well.  He's out there, but where.  I was about to say let's play where's George ( as in where's Waldo,) but I'm afraid Angie 30 will show up!!

What happened to the house shopping in London?  Is he there?

Yes I think so as his parents are in Como. New pics below  Very Happy 

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:46

thanks for moving post.  Having real problem with COH site tonight.  When I posted the OK Magazine  thing, the other thread re: same rumor wasn't showing on the forum.  Anyone else having a problem ?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 02 Jul 2014, 01:18

Nicky80 wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:They're staying behind the gates now. We might not see them until the fireworks.

Yes I think so too. But this will be very long suffering for us  Laughing  I really hope we get to see him on the 4th July  cheers
Yes it will  be a long wait but this is just the begining sorry to say. Basketball  Basketball  Basketball
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jul 2014, 18:48

Nice little video of Laglio....and featuring
George's villa there.

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2