George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney wants French love nest EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney wants French love nest

+7
PigPen
party animal - not!
premiere
Joanna
Katiedot
melbert
Nicky80
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney wants French love nest Empty George Clooney wants French love nest

Post by Nicky80 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 07:22

George Clooney wants French love nest

George Clooney is looking for a love nest in the south of France.

The Hollywood star, who is engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, has put feelers out to estate agents on the French Riviera as he is looking for a spacious new pad for the couple on the Mediterranean Sea.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: ''Clooney has sent a request to real estate agents in the south of France. He is specifically shopping for a 'house on the beach'.

''One agent has found a possible nest for Clooney just outside St-Tropez.''

'The Monuments Men' star's French home will be in addition to a new house in London, where Amal lives and plans to stay after her marriage to George, 53.

The pad will be the perfect getaway from the British capital, which is known for its tempestuous weather.

The source added: ''I guess he hopes the London gloom will be relieved by escapes to the Cote d'Azur.''

George also owns homes in Los Angeles and Los Cabos, Mexico, as well as his famous villa in Lake Como, Italy.

The star had been expected to wed Amal in Lake Como, but the pair have reportedly deemed it too public and are looking for a more private location.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney wants French love nest Empty Re: George Clooney wants French love nest

Post by melbert Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:02

Because George is going to retire and Amal will keep working in London.  This way he'll be so much closer to Brangelina so that their 6 kids can babysit George and Amal's brood!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney wants French love nest Empty Re: George Clooney wants French love nest

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:22

That's hilarious! So he needs this place to escape the miserable UK weather . . . ? I believe that's why he's got the house in Como. St Tropez in the winter and Como aren't going to be hugely different in temperature or weather I don't think.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:23

No no no.....he's got to practise child care on 
Brad's Brood before attempting to procreate himself !

"My sources" tell me George has booked into a Residential crash course in Child Care for the 
Late Developer. 
Brad's kids will be part of the group.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:25

Hahaha! I don't know who I feel sorrier for - George or the children!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:27

Oh George every time......Brad will be getting his own back by training his kids well in "Adults hate this, 
so do it"

If only it were true. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jun 2014, 08:29

If only! But yeah, this sounds like yet another of those Clooney-house buying stories we get every so many months nowadays. Maybe this is related to the Monster of Florence location scouting?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 06 Jun 2014, 14:03

I laughed when I read the title of this thread. I mean, who WOULDN'T want a French love nest!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Jun 2014, 14:45

This doesn't look too shabby

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 06 Jun 2014, 14:59

too small

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 06 Jun 2014, 16:33

Clooney searches for French love nest for wife-to-be
By Emily SmithJune 5, 2014 | 10:03pm
George Clooney is shopping for a south-of-France love nest for himself and wife-to-be Amal Alamuddin, sources tell Page Six.
Clooney, who has also been looking to buy a home in London, has sent out a request to real estate agents on the French Riviera for a large house on the Mediterranean Sea.
A source told us, “Clooney has sent a request to real estate agents in the south of France. He is specifically shopping for a ‘house on the beach,’ ” not an easy coup in the south of France, where beach clubs line up on the Croisette in Cannes, while other locations like Antibes are often a rustic climb down to a beach.
“One agent has found a possible nest for Clooney just outside St-Tropez,” our insider said.
The source added of Clooney’s plan to buy a home in London, where eminent human rights lawyer Alamuddin is based and plans to continue working after their marriage, “I guess he hopes the London gloom will be relieved by escapes to the Cote d’Azur.”
The 53-year-old “Monuments Men” star already owns homes in Los Angeles; Lake Como, Italy; and Los Cabos, Mexico.
Clooney is also close to Brad Pitt, who with Angelina Jolie, has Château Miraval in the Var region of the south of France. “Maleficent” star Jolie, who has been engaged to Pitt for more than two years, was recently asked who would marry first, and replied, “Probably George.”
America’s most eligible bachelor officially came off the market when he proposed to 36-year-old British-Lebanese barrister Alamuddin on April 28 after an eight-month romance. She is fluent in Arabic, English and French, and shares Clooney’s interest in political activism.
Sources tell Page Six the pair plan to wed in Italy in September, but they are not expected to exchange their vows at his Lake Como home, which we’re told is too public for the ceremony. The couple are instead looking for a more secluded location.
A spokesman for Clooney didn’t get back to us Thursday night.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jun 2014, 18:23

party animal - not! wrote:This doesn't look too shabby

Have you won the lotto pan ?   lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jun 2014, 19:34

the bathtube!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 06 Jun 2014, 20:29

That St-Tropez beach sucks! Just a couple of rocks!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 21:39

More details here about the location. If it's true we will see some pics from George in south France in July  Very Happy 

George Clooney Hunting for $5 Million House in the South of France for Himself and Fiancée Amal Alamuddin

George Clooney is looking to pick up some more European real estate!

E! News has learned that the 53-year-old actor is currently house hunting for an estate in the South of France for himself and his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin.

"George has been searching for several months now," a local French real estate source tells E! News. "He particularly likes Eze Sur Mer, Villefranche and St. Paul de Vence [several areas around Nice]. His budget is around the $5 million mark."

"He wants something that doesn't need any work, with a pool and a guest house and grounds that paparazzi can't see into," the source goes on. "He has specifically requested that it be quiet and with office space. He's going to do some viewings in July and is very keen to buy quickly before the prices go up now we're coming out of recession."

Page Six was first to report the house hunting news.

Clooney's French home would definitely be a nice addition to the Lake Como, Italy, villa he's owned for years.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Jun 2014, 21:45

And meanwhile the real estate agents do business! Hey but in recent years George would have to buy castles in Italy, London apartments, villas and Satdegna now on the French Riviera? In the face of idiots who fall for it and buy it, and how not to play?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down