George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

+26
Way2Old4Dis
Mazy
Nicky80
Cece42
Philippago
jusquatoi2014
bgarabedian
Silje
catwoman
isogotit
Atalante
Picachu
LornaDoone
PigPen
Missa
fava
Katiedot
premiere
lelacorb
Alisonfan
Joanna
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
theminis
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jun 2014, 01:27

theminis wrote:I wouldn't be astounded if he doesn't marry Amal, more likely stunned if he does!!

One of us will be astounded or stunned then...LOL
Roll on the news !

We're sure to be at the opposite ends of the spectrum, 
with being upside down from each other ! Interesting aye ?

Nite nite
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Having “Cold Feet” About Getting Married

Post by theminis Mon 09 Jun 2014, 01:35

Nite nite Joanna
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:58

Well, I'll go full circle then: I'll be astounded if he does and stunned if he doesn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:00

Katiedot: "Great, we've been laughing at Elisabetta for years. Glad you finally join us!"

Katiedot brava ! you're right, you can say, you have studied in depth Elisabetta and you know that besides being beautiful, talented, sexy is also very, very nice .. LOL! 
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the lady in pink ...
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 09 Jun 2014, 14:35

Katiedot wrote:Well, I'll go full circle then: I'll be astounded if he does and stunned if he doesn't.  

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

Maybe this is what it looks like when two people who really don't see themselves as the marrying kind get together. At this point, it looks like the engagement ring was the equivalent of pissing on her ankles to mark her as his territory.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 09 Jun 2014, 14:36

... Should have said, "Stunned at the ramifications, but not at the development itself." Is it possible to be stunned without being surprised?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jun 2014, 14:50

Is it possible to be stunned without being surprised?

guess so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 09 Jun 2014, 16:52

Joanna wrote:Oh but don't we all say things to put people off the scent, when something serious is going on in our lives....and we don't want to make it known....Just Yet ?
Mainly so as not to jinx it !!

Why should George be any different ?

I will be Absolutely Gobsmackingly Astounded
if George doesn't marry Amal.
Oh, he'll be a married man, no doubt about it.   But will he be happy, by anyone's definition?  Really agreeing with Katie's comment ( buried somewhere in here  Bricks ) , I think he's settling, because he really doesn't know what deep love is.  No- I wasn't trying to be cute and quote a song  I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me.  This is beginning, or rather become more obvious IMO, how sad this whole thing is leaning towards.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 09 Jun 2014, 17:40

Way2Old4Dis wrote:... Should have said, "Stunned at the ramifications, but not at the development itself." Is it possible to be stunned without being surprised?

Enlighten us way, what ramifications?  I would have thought greater ramifications if he does go ahead with this.

Also, I dislike the way everyone is putting this on George, surely Amal had something to do with how fast and furious this whole story played out. 
All this "she had no idea who he was" did not give her cell or email, did not answer email, is simply nonsense we all know that.  So nothing innocent about Amal. She is in this for love? looks like it.  Well, looks like it to George anyway.
Anybody here ever heard of Stockhausen syndrome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is just a scenario, George is absolutely not held hostage by Amal. Suspect 
Sometimes hostages make a run for it, no matter the ramifications . cheers

Last edited by Alisonfan on Mon 09 Jun 2014, 17:47; edited 1 time in total

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 09 Jun 2014, 17:46

Alisonfan, of course Amal  had something to do with this. She has everything to do with this.  She's the  damned bride!! 

What the *^$%TH does the Stockhausen syndrome have to do with this?  Your reference makes no sense or relevance.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 09 Jun 2014, 17:51

Just a scenario, thats all. Much flying around the internet right now. Just thought for a change I'd put Amal in the frame NOT George.
I am sure a well versed lawyer would see the relevance. They have experience of working with this sort of thing. Suspect

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jun 2014, 18:07

Attention those of you writing on here who have met someone, fallen in love with them, love them and they love you, married them in a happy atmosphere.

Wouldn't you feel absolutely gutted if your work colleagues/next door neighbours/any other folk who you thought of as treating you with respect, spoke about you, your beloved, your wedding, your future together, in a disparaging, negative,
piss-taking way ??

Give it a rest do.....Please, Pretty Please. 
Some of you are presenting yourselves in an unpleasant manner, 
which says a lot IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 18:22

SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHO GEORGE CLOONEY WAS?  Please give me a break, and she is the smart one, who is she kidding.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 09 Jun 2014, 20:02

Joanna wrote:Attention those of you writing on here who have met someone, fallen in love with them, love them and they love you, married them in a happy atmosphere.

Wouldn't you feel absolutely gutted if your work colleagues/next door neighbours/any other folk who you thought of as treating you with respect, spoke about you, your beloved, your wedding, your future together, in a disparaging, negative,
piss-taking way ??

Give it a rest do.....Please, Pretty Please. 
Some of you are presenting yourselves in an unpleasant manner, 
which says a lot IMO.
 cheers  cheers  Woo hooo!  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 09 Jun 2014, 20:03

Cece42 wrote:SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHO GEORGE CLOONEY WAS?  Please give me a break, and she is the smart one, who is she kidding.

not everyone knows who he is or cares who he is
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 20:30

Sorry Picachu but I have to disagree with you, she lives in London not on another planet, especially since he is well known for his humanitarian work, and she is supposed to do humanitarian work also.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jun 2014, 22:15

I agree with Cece, I would think that London is up to date with the entertainment industry, and George Clooney's name is out there for many different reasons.

I knew of George Clooney as soon as I was conceived.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jun 2014, 22:34

lol !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 09 Jun 2014, 22:41

Maybe London is up to date in the entertainment industry but not everyone knows George, some people just aren't interested in celebrities or actors
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jun 2014, 22:57

You can't be up to date and not know who sang/sings what or who played/playing in what movie.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 09 Jun 2014, 22:58

Believe it, I have met people recently who have said to me George Clooney, Who is that?  Ive wanted to bitch slap them but restrained myself.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:11

Me too, but that is usually people who only watch movies or listen to music
in their native language. And they only know a hand full of artists, like
Michael Jackson, Madonna and Tom cruise, etc.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 09 Jun 2014, 23:48

I am mystified by the comment that Amal "didn't know who George was." I believe I read (the rumor) that she played hard to get and was not interested, which is a lot different than that she had never heard of him.  Maybe someone can point me to where it claims that.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jun 2014, 01:57

And isn't she a long time friend of Mariella, who is a George ex?  I saw this on another site. But, it is just a comment on one of our favorite mags, so grain of salt?

Bella, London, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
They actually met over 7-years ago and stayed in touch all that time. Why doesn't this paper ever check facts...
New Comment
New

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 10 Jun 2014, 02:40

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Well, I'll go full circle then: I'll be astounded if he does and stunned if he doesn't.  

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

Maybe this is what it looks like when two people who really don't see themselves as the marrying kind get together. At this point, it looks like the engagement ring was the equivalent of pissing on her ankles to mark her as his territory.

ROTFLMAO!!!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Jun 2014, 06:52

Guys, can you stop making stuff up? She's never been quoted as saying she didn't know who George Clooney was. The only thing that she apparently didn't know about George was the depth and breadth of his commitement to humanitarian causes.

I know not everyone here likes her, but you can't go making up lies about her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 12:51

Thank you Katie.   Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 13 Jun 2014, 02:01

I have to say that this felt impulsive and something is just OFF about it.  I sincerely hope George loves her, and genuinely wants to commit I wish them well, hope for the best

but something just is OFF.  

I mean george's intensive & extensive humanitarian work gives them so much in common 

i wish them well, I hope for the best for all concerned it just feels OFF.  (as mom use to say maybe its my upper lip LOLOLOL)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:36

George Clooney “Freaking Out” About “Forced” Marriage to Amal Alamuddin?

“Notorious womanizer George Clooney is terrified of getting married — and pals fear he’ll be a runaway groom!” declares the National Enquirer.

The outlet, which has repeatedly publishedoutrageous and false stories about the actor since he announced his engagement to Amal Alamuddin, continues to scrape the bottom of the barrel with its latest lame, cliched attack.

According to the Enquirer, Clooney is “having major cold feet” ahead of his wedding.

“He’s gone into meltdown mode, questioning if he’s doing the right thing or not,” a so-called “insider” tells the magazine. “George adores Amal, but the thought of spending the rest of his life with her is terrifying him now that the date is drawing near.”

The tab’s source says, “He’s convinced she has no idea what she’s getting into and he’s making a big mistake.”

“The trouble is that he’s feeling forced into marriage, and that’s why he’s freaking out,” explains the Enquirer insider.

Enough already.

We know the Enquirer has a habit of producing some of the most misguided reporting there is about Clooney, but it may be time to find a new target for this kind of lazy “cold feet” story.

A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the actor is thrilled about his engagement to Alamuddin, and that any speculation about him wanting to flee is “100 percent false.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:39

And who the hell would be forcing him into this marriage. Geez the stuff these folks make up is astounding!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:42

Maybe the "Hollywood Mafia"  Shocked  wait for the next article...Part 2 is coming soon  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:48

Well I will say one thing - if George is getting cold feet he's always welcome to come on over to my house and warm they up!  brahahahahahaha.

No seriously.  

Guess though I'll have to wait till Way2 is done dry humping him. Always the damn leftovers. Geesh.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:51

LOL! 

Yes yes and maybe you need some help to warm up those feed as they are two food so one for you and one for me  Laughing 

And I didn't read "dry humping" you naughty Lorna  Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 02 Jul 2014, 20:31

I would start to massage the heel and the Achilles tendon and I then slowly the sole of the foot and then his fingers, finedo with the little finger and then and then ... George has the hottest feet of Hollywood!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 03 Jul 2014, 00:37

Ladies you can all have Georges Feet, I cant handle peoples feet, not even George would be able to get me to massage his - oooh just reading these comments makes me feel ill.

I'll warm up something else of his instead lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 03 Jul 2014, 06:51

theminis wrote:Ladies you can all have Georges Feet, I cant handle peoples feet, not even George would be able to get me to massage his - oooh just reading these comments makes me feel ill.  

Well there goes that second career as a pedicurist!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 03 Jul 2014, 07:06

I would like to volunteer my feet if George is practicing his technique . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 03 Jul 2014, 07:45

LornaDoone wrote:
theminis wrote:Ladies you can all have Georges Feet, I cant handle peoples feet, not even George would be able to get me to massage his - oooh just reading these comments makes me feel ill.  

Well there goes that second career as a pedicurist!

OMG the stuff of nightmares!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2