George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion?

+8
Alisonfan
Pita428
LizzyNY
Jenn
Katiedot
PigPen
Nicky80
party animal - not!
12 posters

Go down

Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? Empty Re: Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion?

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:20

This was posted an hour ago...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? Empty Re: Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion?

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:22

No, I mean this. Sorry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:33

So you think he is saying they got married? So confusing...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:53

Looks like it could be a cryptic clue - and if you just want to get married a yacht off somewhere isn't a bad idea.........various twitter pages have gone a bit a quiet.

Just wondered.........a dress designer has congratulated whoever it is

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:55

who posted it?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:03

Amal's cousin

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? Empty Is George Clooney with Amal and her family in Bahrain???

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:05

Nicky just posted an invitation for Sept. These stories are like cow manure in Vermont--it's all over the place!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:19

Ok thanks to Miss Sunshine 

The post from Tarek about "Committed" does not refer to George on Amal. Committed is a movie which comes out now. Maybe he has it financed? Or it is a secret hint LOL 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion? Empty Secret wedding hint of George and Amal or movie promotion?

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:24

I'm confused. If this poster is for a movie, how does all this tie in with the cousin's posting?

Bahrain vs Greece. Taking bets for the next port-of -call.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:31

Well the posts from Bahrain were made two days ago this one was made today couple of hours ago....maybe he is really referring to the movie or it is a secret hint.  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:36

Bad enough her law firm announced the engagement. If George feels the best way or only way to announce his marriage is through some dumb ass posting via a cousin-in-law, then he has become a major wuz.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:40

My best guess - and it is just a guess - is that he's celebrating the release of a film that he's in some way related to or perhaps he's got his own announcement to make that people are congratulating him on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenn Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:07

wedding in cyprus!!!!!!!!!
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:15

Er, they didn't announce it, Pigpen. His parents confirmed it and they issued a formal congratulations statement - probably to allow them to get on with their normal work, as the website was continually crashing.

Honestly, don't think for one moment that they didn't check out that statement with George and Amal beforehand. Unless you want to believe the sensational TMZ

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:23

I'm totally confused! Who announced what, where? What statement?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:31

PAN, that's what I mean. He's taking all sorts of back roads to get information out. Yes, his parents may confirm, yes the law firm may issue a congratulations. People may have photo/story exclusive. C'mon George, man up!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:36

He still has deniability at this point. I think that why so many people are having a hard time taking this relationship seriously. Couldn't it be just another Clooney prank?
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:37

LizzyNY wrote:I'm totally confused! Who announced what, where? What statement?

No statement and no announcement.

The cousin from Amal (Tarek) posted a pic today which says "Committed" and "A story about a boy meets bride". (See picture or Instagram Link above). And first we thought this is a hint that George and Amal got already married....later Miss Sunshine found that this pic is the picture of a movie with the name "Committed" coming out. 

That's brings up the question. Does he just promote the movie? Or is it a hint? LOL Hope that helps...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:53

Nicky - Thank you! I thought I was losing it there for a moment. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:55

Oh yeah Nicky, clear as mud   Titanic .  I love the fact that there are those among us making a strong effort to keep the rest of us sane.

Thinking out loud...he's only said once in public that he's getting married.  No statement/no announcement from him directly prior.  Is this a loop hole in the proposal should there be a change of mind?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 21:06

headbang   I've completely lost it!     When you come to visit at the looney bin, please don't bring flowers-I may try and eat them.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeae mke all this go away.  I want  2 yr contract  George back, NOW!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jun 2014, 21:07

Pita428 wrote: Couldn't it be just another Clooney prank?
I wish! But no, I don't think even George would play a prank like this. Maybe I'm wrong. Oooh, let me be wrong!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 02 Jun 2014, 21:25

Wonder if cousin Tarek reads COH.  Or would he be brave enough to post.   Two pranksters in the family, makes for fun times ahead! Laughing

Clash of the worry beads.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 02 Jun 2014, 22:29

The film has two characters listed on the Imdb: George and the Bride. I assume cousin Tarek thought this was funny and posted it on Instagram. But why are people congratulating the cousin? He is not the one getting married.

George was in London, Venice, and maybee Greece and then back in LA on the 30 of May and now with Amal in Dubai? He must have a double. Smile

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 02 Jun 2014, 22:29

The film has two characters listed on the Imdb: George and the Bride. I assume cousin Tarek thought this was funny and posted it on Instagram. But why are people congratulating the cousin? He is not the one getting married.

George was in London, Venice, and maybee Greece and then back in LA on the 30 of May and now with Amal in Dubai? He must have a double. Smile

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jun 2014, 15:13

The film has been at various Film Festivals,
through May to June.

The last showing at a Festival is 
Zanzibar on 19 June !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jun 2014, 15:22

So.....could it be a combined Happy Occasion
in Zanzibar ??

I have an active imagination as well
as an enquiring mind, don't you know.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:12

I think that we all need to just relax, George and Amal are getting married. We just have to wait for the announcement when it happens. I don't believe for one minute this is a prank friends , family and George have said he is getting married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:17

I wonder if Einstein (the dog) will wear a bow tie...Would look funny on pictures hehe

(sorry off topic  Bricks )
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:24

I haven't implied the wedding is a prank !
I just followed this whole thread and have found 
the film that was referred to earlier in the thread,
with a connection to Amal's cousin.

I've been  "A Believer"  from day one !

(Unlike many posters here)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:41

Sot this is Tarek Miknas and his new bride (married in Larnaca last week). They were with George and Amal either a)on a yacht in Dubai, b)in Tanzania or c)on the Seychelles with them.

Think it's the first option, but anyway I think all the Instagram stuff is about them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:45

Oh, and Tarek is the CEO of the biggest promotion and advertising companies in the Middle East, which is an offshoot of McCann

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 11 Jun 2014, 19:11

annemarie wrote:I think that we all need to just relax, George and Amal are getting married. We just have to wait for the announcement when it happens. I don't believe for one minute this is a prank friends , family and George have said he is getting married.

I don't think it's a prank, either. I just wish they would give it the 2-year test to see if this is an infatuation or the real thing. There's way too much at stake for this marriage not to succeed.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 11 Jun 2014, 19:37

I don't think 2 years or 10 years will make a difference , it will either last or it won't. I think George and Amal are both old enough to know what they need in a partner for life. I do however, hope they both realize that marriage takes a lot of work and compromise to work. I wish them the best.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 11 Jun 2014, 20:42

premiere wrote:
annemarie wrote:I think that we all need to just relax, George and Amal are getting married. We just have to wait for the announcement when it happens. I don't believe for one minute this is a prank friends , family and George have said he is getting married.

I don't think it's a prank, either. I just wish they would give it the 2-year test to see if this is an infatuation or the real thing. There's way too much at stake for this marriage not to succeed.

Yeah Right   You both have strong points.

I would imagine George has had several discussions with Nick before the proposal and since.  And if he hasn't, I have the feeling Nick has taken it upon himself to grab George by the collar, plunk him in a chair for a father son fireside chat!.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down