George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ?????

+7
Pita428
Catie
Picachu
Way2Old4Dis
LornaDoone
PigPen
Nicky80
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? Empty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ?????

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:51

Just found on les frenchies. The link doesn't work for me so I don't know if there are more informations. Is this fake? It says 27th September in London ???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ?????

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:54

OK now the link works for me. Looks like fake....oh well....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ????? Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wedding invitation ?????

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:59

How did that little tidbit just happen to make itself public. I agree, F-A-K-E

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:02

Pretty damn plain looking to me given the bucks they have.  Okay, so they don't want to seem to opulent.  But there is certainly better design work that could be done so I'm going to call fake too.

Hell if anyone gets bitchy about the money they spend on the wedding then just pledge to give the same amount to some friggin charity and be done with it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:20

Wouldn't a Brit spell it 'honour?'

And are the 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' titles written according to cultural custom? I don't know. But it's something I'd research before I floated a fake invitation out into the world.

Some people have lots of time on their hands...

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:24

it just screams fake doesnt it
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:26

Oh, crap. I was determined not to comment in the "wedding" thread.

You never saw me here.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 02 Jun 2014, 18:27

Good catch Way 2.

Don't think anyone is doing any research to make anything look authentic right now-just flood the internet with stuff. I mean, we're all talking about it, right. So whoever released it has succeeded in causing some buzz.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Celebrity Wedding Style Predictions: Invitations

Kimye's wedding may be over, but we still have plenty of celebrity weddings to look forward to! We're anxiously awaiting details about soon-to-be-wed couples like Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin, and more. And since the wedding invitation sets the tone for the big day, taking a look at their stationery designs can provide plenty of clues about their wedding style. That's why the experts over at Wedding Paper Divas pulled together what they predict some of our favorite engaged couples will choose for their wedding invitation designs.

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin
The latest rumors suggest that the actor and his British lawyer fiancée will tie the knot in England's Highclere Castle, better known as the castle from Downton Abbey. The pair will likely channel an English garden for their wedding.
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:57

Wow, George and Amal's were the most boring! I cou
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 02 Jun 2014, 19:59

Wow, George and Amal's were the most boring! I could have done better than that in the middle of the night after a six vodka and tonics.

Sorry about the two posts. I think my laptop is freaking out from the Kim Price boob shot! Smile

Last edited by Pita428 on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:09

Picachu wrote:it just screams fake doesnt it

It's not my work.....I'm too busy on secret M15 projects !

Btw....I've never seen 6.30pm written in that manner.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 02 Jun 2014, 21:32

I think it's fake

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jun 2014, 02:23

Joanna, that's how uppity people write it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 03 Jun 2014, 02:31

Is the spelling of Amal's last name in the title of this thread a typo or a Freudian slip?

Just kidding.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jun 2014, 02:51

She's rhyming!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Jun 2014, 03:36

LMAO - fixed it -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Jun 2014, 03:37

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Oh, crap. I was determined not to comment in the "wedding" thread.

You never saw me here.

Way2 Who? Didn't see a thing!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down