George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award

4 posters

Go down

'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award Empty 'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jun 2014, 16:24

Gravity wins trailer of the year award. Thanks Henway for this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award

Press Trust of India | Los Angeles
June 1, 2014

Sandra Bullock-starrer space thriller 'Gravity' has won the best trailer honour at the Golden Trailer Awards.

The Alfonso Cuaron-directed sci-fi film was voted the best trailer out of a wide variety of films nominated for the various Golden Trailer awards. 'Gravity's trailer also won the award for best thriller trailer, reported Variety.

The trailer, entitled Detached, depicts Bullock and George Clooney floating through space, before the actress crucially loses hold of a life line whilst on a mission outside the space station.

The Golden Trailer Awards took place on May 30. Other previous winners of the Trailer of the Year award include 'Star Trek', 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'The Social Network'.

Other winners of this year's awards include 'Godzilla' for Summer Blockbuster, 'Dallas Buyers Club' for Best Independent, and 'Maleficent' for Best Fantasy Adventure. 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and 'Frozen' also won awards, respectively, for Best Action trailer and Best Animation/Family Film trailer.

The Golden Trailer Awards have been awarding and honouring feature film and documentary trailers since 1999.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award Empty Re: 'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award

Post by Nicky80 Sun 01 Jun 2014, 19:05

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award Empty Re: 'Gravity' wins trailer of the year award

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Jun 2014, 19:18

It was well deserved too IMO.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 26 Jul 2014, 23:53

another trailer

Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Jul 2014, 10:35

lol!  too funny..."thank you naked George Clooney"  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:05

LOOL !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down