George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London.

5 posters

Go down

house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. Empty Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London.

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 09:17

Wonder when he will travel to London.....

Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London.

The ‘Monuments Men’ actor – who got engaged to British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin last month – is planning to splash out on a new property in the UK city because his bride-to-be doesn’t want to have to relocate her career.

A source told a New York paper: ”Amal wants to continue her work, and George is very supportive and proud of her career. He will soon be going to London so they can look for a new home there together.”

It was recently claimed that the couple are planning a low-key wedding at George’s Italian estate.
A source said recently: ”The important people will be there, but this is private, not for public consumption, so it will be friends and family only.
”It was a long time coming, but when George commits to something he really sees it through. Amal is the one.”
The 53-year-old hunk has resigned from his United Nations (UN) role as a messenger for peace, and friends say that is because he intends to team up with Amal for a new project.
A source said: ”He’s hitching his wagon to Amal’s so he wants a clean slate in every sense.

”They’re not just planning to live together, they’re planning to work together too. As a team they could be unbeatable.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 15 May 2014, 09:41; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. Empty Re: Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London.

Post by Sevens Thu 15 May 2014, 09:30

I think most of this have been posted in other threads.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

house - Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London. Empty Re: Movie star George Clooney is said to be planning to buy a house in London.

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 09:33

Yes I think most of it was talked about. I can merge it but not sure with which thread...

But what I thought was new that they say "he will soon be going to London...."

Maybe if it's true he is going to Shanghai he will fly from there to London? Just thinking out loud.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 15 May 2014, 10:26

Nicky it's from here. Maybe you could change the title and text.
PageSix has the new stuff.

[size=60]Clooney wants a home in London to be closer to Amal[/size]

George Clooney is heading to London to search for a new home for himself and fiancée Amal Alamuddin, sources tell Page Six.
In a move that clearly indicates that human rights lawyer Alamuddin doesn’t plan on giving up her distinguished London-based career despite her impending marriage to the Hollywood star, Clooney is preparing to head to the British capital to go home-shopping.
A source told us, “Amal wants to continue her work, and George is very supportive and proud of her career. He will soon be going to London so they can look for a new home there together.”
Alamuddin was spotted this week showing off her amazing 7-carat ring after she landed back in London to head back to work after celebrating her engagement to Clooney in LA.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 15 May 2014, 11:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 11:31

Hi Sevens not sure why I should change the title and text from the thread? It is just another tabloid talking about the same thing like above. Didn't read what the "new stuff" is from page six or I'm blind LOL. Have added the text in your email.  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 May 2014, 12:39

"Of all the Capitals in All the World he has to
settle in Mine"
(Apologies to Bogey)

Sofa bounce ......Good job I've bought a new sofa !  Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 May 2014, 13:57

Another one!

George Clooney is reportedly planning to buy a house in London, England, to be closer to his fiancee Amal Alamuddin.

George Clooney is buying a house in London.

The 'Monuments Men' actor - who got engaged to British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin last month - is planning to splash out on a new property in the UK city because his bride-to-be doesn't want to have to relocate her career.

A source told the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column: ''Amal wants to continue her work, and George is very supportive and proud of her career. He will soon be going to London so they can look for a new home there together.''

It was recently claimed that the couple are planning a low-key wedding at George's Italian estate.

A source said recently: ''The important people will be there, but this is private, not for public consumption, so it will be friends and family only.

''It was a long time coming, but when George commits to something he really sees it through. Amal is the one.''

The 53-year-old hunk has resigned from his United Nations (UN) role as a messenger for peace, and friends say that is because he intends to team up with Amal for a new project.

A source said: ''He's hitching his wagon to Amal's so he wants a clean slate in every sense.

''They're not just planning to live together, they're planning to work together too. As a team they could be unbeatable.''
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 15:54

Ok now I only want to know "when will he arrive in London"  Very Happy  in my timezone  bounce  bounce  bounce    cheers 

I really wonder if he buys a house there and how often he will be there. I hope he knows there is not much sun in London (compare to LA )  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 23:55

Perez Hilton's take on the story........

George Clooney Is Making A Huge Change In The Name Of Love!

Say goodbye to George Clooney, America because he's looking to move to London with his fiancé Amal Alamuddin!

The 53-year-old is getting married and he's doing almost anything and everything he can to keep his lady love happy!

We all know that Amal is a career minded woman and a successful international lawyer, so she's not just going to drop everything she's worked so hard for in her life just because she's getting married to a superstar!

On that note, a source revealed that George is super supportive and totally understands that the 36-year-old wants to continue to work!

They said:

"Amal wants to continue her work, and George is very supportive and proud of her career. He will soon be going to London so they can look for a new home there together."

Way to compromise, Clooney!!

We can see this marriage definitely working out for the long run!

Aren't they just perfect for each other?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 16 May 2014, 07:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 May 2014, 00:37

Nicky80 wrote:Ok now I only want to know "when will he arrive in London"  Very Happy  in my timezone  bounce  bounce  bounce    cheers 

I really wonder if he buys a house there and how often he will be there. I hope he knows there is not much sun in London (compare to LA )  Razz

It's not far from the south coast though...and he did like 
Rye last year !

Btw we've got a mini heat wave at the mo !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 May 2014, 00:55

I think they're doing what any couple would do - buy a house together - but I don't think he's going to leave LA or give up Como and Cabo.

They'll simply split their time between all four places. What's one more when you already have three (and probably more we know nothing about)?

For him I don't think it would have been any different if Amal was based in Rio or Rome or Washington. Just as long as they're together.

And that's what makes this special. He regards her career as just as important as his

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down